Sinead's Curvy Style #18 dressing like a Moyross Monk, Vacious' ship has sunk!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know where the warehouse is? very curious, i thought the 'vacious hq' office is in adare?
HQ my hole, MS. 🐷 in her pig pen.it’s up by Tons of fun & NCT centre. Lads if you actually Google Vacious there’s a heading under Tattle with the title “Dressing like a Moyross monk, this ship has sunk.”🤣🤣 This thread title should be best comment of the year. Well it’ll be easy to find her if she doesn’t refund you your money.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sorry I'm late to the party on vest gate. I stopped following her before she had the baby, who is a little dote and caught up here this evening! But... There are no words for the vests. The material looks like what my swimming hat is made from! E80! 😲 The models in the pictures are gorgeous but it does nothing for them. The spanx I could understand, not the price now but in pictures they don't look too bad. I'm plus size myself but have lost a bit of weight and like others mentioned I bought spanx like wear in M&S years ago for a fraction of the price. I've seen bigger ladies wear proper fitted shapewear and they look fab. I just can't get over the state of them and who would pay for them!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jeez lads she looks rough doing the haul. The clothes are obviously absolutley shocking but you'd genuinely take her to be about 50. She has lost whatever she had anyway......sineads curvy full stop...delete the style.

Reactions: 10
Jeez lads she looks rough doing the haul. The clothes are obviously absolutley shocking but you'd genuinely take her to be about 50. She has lost whatever she had anyway......sineads curvy full stop...delete the style.

Delete the Curvy as well. She is obese.

Who would style themselves on Shady Neady. She used to have great legs ( gone now) and a pretty face ( replaced by a resting witch face who can smile for a camera when she is the centre of attention), turns nasty if you look at Slimon but no one really does so she can have him. He is just pitied being stuck with that whale witch. She is grubby, with BO and needing a good wash, food stuck in her fake teeth, can't brush her tatty hair so she just uses Salons to do it. Lies about her photos by doctoring them. Pounds around Limerick like an elephant being rude and aggressive as in a " Do you know who I am?" stance.

She has no style, no class, no pride or likeability. Yeah,we want her style. We are all sooooooooooooo jealous and trolls.

Sinead. You are and have nothing special that anyone wants. You. Own. Nothing.

Reactions: 7
I actually thought all those suited her and fit her really well. I'll see myself out 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The posts about the tacky sign over a door are so cringe!!! It's hard to take her seriously when she looks like Mares dragged her by the head of hair out of the bed, and she put on what ever clothes where on the floor!! All the times I have seen her out and about since JCup was born I have yet to see her with him anywhere, and she is everywhere!!

I actually thought all those suited her and fit her really well. I'll see myself out 😅
In fairness she is wearing her correct size, so they do fit well but they are just bland clothes....nothing to be raving about like she fake was

Showing off the bra shows it doesn't fit her. It's tacky.

She could have worn her " vest" under it!!! Double advertising!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7

This is the same woman that didn't wear her shapewear to her launch because it was too hot...? Sorry, what was that about thermal regulation Shin... warm in winter and cool in summer?

Oh well.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

I'm nearly sure she did mention and show she was wearing the vest. But we all know the best doesn't cover her bra anyway 😂

Reactions: 4
Imagine poking your little baby awake with a camera in his face so you can film it for the gram.
And the baby talk. Na can't cope

• Angry
Reactions: 6
It will be very interesting when she publishes some limited company accounts for vacious. It’s so much smoke & mirrors. She is too hard pulling new over priced products out of her hat for any sustainability she trying to make fast money quick. I have zero doubt we will see her on the revenues debtors list sometime soon.

has there been any reference made to the disappearance of the RR?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Have you not seen the in-car posts recently. Definitely not the RR. Plus Limerick tattlers have said it's gone from outside the house
It’s 💯 gone she’s driving a Jag I assume the RR is in the garage I bet one of them had a tip most likely slimey

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.