Sinead's Curvy Style #18 dressing like a Moyross Monk, Vacious' ship has sunk!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone notice the look Mares swung at her? Like she was shaking her head. I'd say she has her fill of her.

Wait for the dirty delete. She got a tit load of returns over 1k it seems. I hope all those idiots got their money back. Surely one is a Tattler. She is a bleeping idiot posting that information of her idiots, sorry customers.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
ā€˜Stanā€™ , I feel like I was at that bleeping wedding 4 times over at this stage
Like she the only person to get married ever.
I know she is utterly harmless but the story about not getting bumped up to first class on plane as they were on honeymoon gave me some sneer šŸ˜‚.

I wonder with Sinead 12 week blow dry will she still flog voudez ?

Reactions: 3
Lads you know what happens when you start talking about the other one...

Is the baby in her sisters again? Be odd for sinead to have the Nieces on a school night

Her hair has come on great, really has come down at the sidesā€¦ā€¦. My bleeping hole!! How, how can you have so many trips to the salon and your hair still be in bleeping bits! I just donā€™t get it

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her hair has come on great, really has come down at the sidesā€¦ā€¦. My bleeping hole!! How, how can you have so many trips to the salon and your hair still be in bleeping bits! I just donā€™t get it

I think that's her problem, she needs to stay TF away from salons. For as long as she's been on my radar she's been on about how well her "hair is coming along"....its been coming along for about 5 years.

She goes to a salon more in a year than I ever will over the course of my life.

Reactions: 20
I think that's her problem, she needs to stay TF away from salons. For as long as she's been on my radar she's been on about how well her "hair is coming along"....its been coming along for about 5 years.

She goes to a salon more in a year than I ever will over the course of my life.
Sure every time it grows more than 2 millimetres, she fires in a load of extensions! On top of the baby hair loss, Iā€™m surprised she has anything at all. It looks like a helmet!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The comment two pages back asking ā€œwhat happened her Range Rover.ā€ Is her drugs cartel hero off the road? Did she crash is & thatā€™s why she was spotted in A&E recently? Or have CAB called to Raheen & repossessed it?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She really shouldnā€™t have style in her name at all. Sheā€™s either wearing clothes from Pamela Scottā€™s for free or basically anything gifted to her. Shameful

Is she still wearing that pink hoodie today that she spilt juice on yesterday? She is the dirtiest slob going.

Her content is absolutely tit. Sick of seeing her tat all over her page. Business must be crap.

Reactions: 14
Watch her get a freebie hamper from somewhere with baby teething rings and bonjela. For fear sheā€™d have to buy them.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.