Sinead's Curvy Style #18 dressing like a Moyross Monk, Vacious' ship has sunk!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only just noticed the 2 coke tins and is that another small pizza box ….. she would hardly eat all that in one evening….
And she didn’t even remove a slice from the garlic bread pizza. She literally lifted the whole thing into her mouth and took a bite!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
And she didn’t even remove a slice from the garlic bread pizza. She literally lifted the whole thing into her mouth and took a bite!
I had to go back and look and Oh My God, she actually did!! Who bleeping does that???? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Jaysus lads if I managed to eat all that late on a Sunday night after a hotel meal and a feed of drinks the night before, I certainly wouldn’t be able to stomach that breakfast the next morning. How is she not dying inside honestly she must be constantly chewing rennies. Weaning will be an experience in the O Brien household. Jacob will have to teach mama how to cook a decent meal if he thinks he will be cooked one. Simon is most definitely a disgusting enabler to be looking at her eat all that shite all the time.
If Slimey said anything to her about her weight he would end up with another black eye!! She is vicious, she would kill anyone who told her to eat healthy or do some exercise, remember that physio guy she ripped to shreds on insta after he said to her that maybe loosing abit of weight would help her back!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
He’s 100% a feeder. Hes always bringing her tit food. He even brought chips and battered sausages to the hospital FFS! Maybe he gets off on it, watching her chow down. He could save himself a fortune and just go to Fota for feeding time.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She is vile. End of. No idea why he is feeding her up to get even fatter, she can do that all by herself. He is safe in that respect. It's not like any other man would touch off her. Her reputation precedes her. Complete loud attention seeker, thinking she is something when men turn their backs on her in Nancy's and other places she pounds her hooves in.
Slimey is stuck with her. Aw boohoo. What a stupid fool he is. He should take JCup and run far away. He is thick as cow tit but if he loves his son, he won't stay with the "mother". There is no love between them 2. It’s obvious she couldn't give a duck about JCup. She thinks giving Simon a baby means job done ✔. He was trapped on the 1st night back. Idiot.
If he wants to settle for that, then his future is bleak and full of aggro with Spoilt Sinead.

So he has life of misery.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Why is she gifting Gorry her vest?! She doesn’t need shapewear!!
Because it “feels like buhher”, so I assume she’s going to eat it to put on a few pounds?

These bleeping dopes and their nonsensical ‘feels like butter’ bullshit riles me… 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 20
As a woman who adores butter it’s the last thing I’d want my clothes to feel of… greasy, slimy…. They really need to get the thesaurus out

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
As a woman who adores butter it’s the last thing I’d want my clothes to feel of… greasy, slimy…. They really need to get the thesaurus out
Great shout! It only seems to be a thing the last few months. On does it and the lot do then. Dopey thicks!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
rock on christmas now for the total
abandonment of jcup while the twits get trollied for the whole month i assume any upcoming halloween events or costumes will either be gifted or non existent

Reactions: 9
Why is she gifting Gorry her vest?! She doesn’t need shapewear!!
Because she obviously isn’t shifting the amount she expected so she’s gifting everybody and their mother with a following in the hope they influence their followers to part with €80 for the shite… unlikely

Reactions: 8
She back sending messages to herself, such a pointed message to Tattle with the mention of ‘back rolls’. Also she used the word ‘pants’ (gives me the ick). They are trousers Sinead.

Reactions: 5
Jesus Christ she needs to lose that weight off her stomach. I'm a size 16 and I'd two c sections in a year and I can tell you her stomach shouldn't be that size 4 months later. She must be eating a lot more tit than she shows.

Reactions: 3
Jesus Christ she needs to lose that weight off her stomach. I'm a size 16 and I'd two c sections in a year and I can tell you her stomach shouldn't be that size 4 months later. She must be eating a lot more tit than she shows.
It's not pregnancy weight...her stomach was like this before.

Reactions: 4
I think what sinead is trying to say is if ya don't tuck the vest into something it will roll up! so worth the price. Oh and the reel of yer one putting it on under an over sized jumper. What is the point of that, surely the big jumper would hide whatever ya want hidden. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does she think that video is funny? Giant fat oaf barrelling through everyone….hilarious. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.