Sinead's Curvy Style #18 dressing like a Moyross Monk, Vacious' ship has sunk!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Each to their own but I wouldn't leave my baby with a hotel babysitter in a fit.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She's in the horrors laughing over the bag and the wallet not able to string a sentence together

Reactions: 6
Slimey on the wine with a whiskey chaser 🤦🏼‍♀️ Two idiots will fall back into the hotel room to that poor poor child 😢

Reactions: 7
Each to their own but I wouldn't leave my baby with a hotel babysitter in a fit.
I couldn't either. How do you know they wouldn't have anyone else in the room? Anything could happen the poor child. It doesn't bear to think about.

Reactions: 5
Why would Sinead give a bottle to baby if there was a babysitter upstairs with him. I think he was left alone up there ladies 😢😢😢😢😢

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Why would Sinead give a bottle to baby if there was a babysitter upstairs with him. I think he was left alone up there ladies 😢😢😢😢😢
Maybe the bottle wasn't due until they arrived back. Not even she is crazy enough to leave a baby in a hotel room by himself

Reactions: 4
Maybe the bottle wasn't due until they arrived back. Not even she is crazy enough to leave a baby in a hotel room by himself
I totally agree that was his last bottle of the day and she came back upto the room to do it. Slimey was probably still at the bar. I wouldn't have left him in a fit but lots of people do. Those baby sitting services are regularly booked out at wedding etc.

He is very young to be left with a stranger when there is absolutely no need, very different if it was a family wedding or something but seriously, she is mad for road.
That child is being dragged up. She doesn’t appreciate him at all.
I love my drink, really enjoy having a few but not when my children were that young, it’s too hard and also, I also thought one parent should be sober in case something urgent happened.
Has she had a drink free day since JCup arrived???

Reactions: 13
If a baby that young woke in the middle of the night to a stranger trying to get him back to sleep...he would surely scream the house down??

Looks like she didn't go to the wedding fair and left it all to Mares?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Has she not been gifted a coat and hat for the child? It’s not warm out. Nothing but a jumper and blanket for Jcup and the two drunks in padded coats.

Reactions: 5
Isn’t Sinéad just the best one to win that award she was nominated for. Barely in business a wet week and can’t even be bothered to go the wedding fair to showcase her ‘brand’. Mares is some idiot to be putting up with her shite.

Reactions: 9
Would any bride seriously wear one of this getting married?! Firstly nothing bridal about it and secondly imagine trying to pee wearing it and a wedding dress and I can confirm it’s not easy trying to use the loo in a wedding dress never mind trying to find the opening in that yoke!!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.