Sinead's Curvy Style #18 dressing like a Moyross Monk, Vacious' ship has sunk!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s moaning about not having anything to wear yet she just did a try on haul for some brand. Just admit it Sinéad you’ll take the money to try it on but wouldn’t be actually caught dead in any of it. If that’s the case why doesn’t she go out and spend her own money an invest in something herself? She hasn’t a clue how how to dress and would only spend money in penny’s cos it’s cheap shite. I’d be kind of raging if I was that clothing brand from the other day.
She most likely has to send those clothes back after the try on. So she would have to pay for an outfit from there and we know she wouldn't do that.

Reactions: 4
She most likely has to send those clothes back after the try on. So she would have to pay for an outfit from there and we know she wouldn't do that.
I think she said before she gets to keep one item from the try ons for Wardrobe

Reactions: 2
Who in their right mind would want a 12 week blowdry after looking at that mop?! How she continues to say its coming on great ive followed her for years and its always the same😂 as for that vest €80 not a bit supportive like how stupid are people to buy these things?! Whipping the blanket off the child too jus to show off GAP doubt she paid for that child still in car seat and that gorgeous gifted buggy at home🙄 these influencers appreciate nothing in life because so used to getting everything handed to them for free

Reactions: 16
So she has a YSL handbag now all thanks to the idiots buying her chinese tat! For someone who in her first year of business where a company is usually up to their eyes in debt with start up costs this one has bought a Range Rover, an LV bag and now a YSL for herself 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 8
So she has a YSL handbag now all thanks to the idiots buying her chinese tat! For someone who in her first year of business where a company is usually up to their eyes in debt with start up costs this one has bought a Range Rover, an LV bag and now a YSL for herself 🙄
it’s probably a fake!! No sign of a box or the bag where she bought it

Reactions: 6
it’s probably a fake!! No sign of a box or the bag where she bought it
I was thinking the same. No way she could resist a big giddy unboxing or a gushing self praising post ‘hard work pays off’ tripe that totally lacks any kind of self awareness or empthany for anyone else’s situation! I call a genuine fake 😂

Reactions: 16
It’s 💯 gone she’s driving a Jag I assume the RR is in the garage I bet one of them had a tip most likely slimey
She only got the RR for PR to do a few trips and they took it off her. She is driving an old Audi now it was either 2016 or 2018 I saw her the other day she stopped in the middle of the road jumped out of the car like a scrot and ran around to JCup poor child seemed in convulsions and she just stopped in the middle of the road on a Friday evening by the crescent everyone was freaking!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I would say it is real. I hope all the simpletons who bought her Ali Express shite are glad they helped her buy all these basic luxury items. Basic because the more these instahuns have LV bags, Chanel bags and YSL bags, the more it cheapens them, like the way Burberry lost its cachet in the 90’s once it became the chav rigout du jour.
I’m sure those morons will be glad of their condom vests when they see Sinead swanking about with her labels as they struggle to cope this winter.

I would say it is real. I hope all the simpletons who bought her Ali Express shite are glad they helped her buy all these basic luxury items. Basic because the more these instahuns have LV bags, Chanel bags and YSL bags, the more it cheapens them, like the way Burberry lost its cachet in the 90’s once it became the chav rigout du jour.
I’m sure those morons will be glad of their condom vests when they see Sinead swanking about with her labels as they struggle to cope this winter.
If ysl are selling bags that are that badly puckered around the stitching they need to shot!

Its not real, silly cow was gifted it....

Reactions: 1
Omg I cannot believe people are actually walking around in public wearing that vest as a top ✋🏽😩 also, wtf happened to Erin mcgregors head? 😶☠🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ok fellow tattlers I actually saw her in person today! Omg she’s good with her angles on Instagram as she’s massive in real life. Spotted her in Adare with mammy Rose who looked ancient even after all her free facials and Dobs himself in sandals in todays rain!☔ She was strutting her way into a restaurant and this is before she was going out for late lunch. Her hair actually looked ok and I thought fair play you actually managed to do it yourself and then I see she’s had a free blow dry on a Sunday. No sign of sliming Simon maybe he’s gone off in search of those tattlers who fancy him….. 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ok fellow tattlers I actually saw her in person today! Omg she’s good with her angles on Instagram as she’s massive in real life. Spotted her in Adare with mammy Rose who looked ancient even after all her free facials and Dobs himself in sandals in todays rain!☔ She was strutting her way into a restaurant and this is before she was going out for late lunch. Her hair actually looked ok and I thought fair play you actually managed to do it yourself and then I see she’s had a free blow dry on a Sunday. No sign of sliming Simon maybe he’s gone off in search of those tattlers who fancy him….. 🤪
Didn’t see him hanging outside my house looking for me!!😭😭😜

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.