Sinead's Curvy Style #18 dressing like a Moyross Monk, Vacious' ship has sunk!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can smell the chemicals from those vests just looking at them.

and again, what woman under 70 wears a vest?
I pretty much wear a Dunnes Tank as a vest most days., they are only 3 euro and never wear out!! I’m also far from being over 70!!

Reactions: 20
Her 12week blow dry didn't last 12 hours

Tell me why would someone with a figure like Chloe pay 80 euro for a vest are these ones totally off their rocker when the cost of living has never been higher

Reactions: 10
53C24F56-7051-4E06-9F4B-B81FAC25AB2D.jpeg

The vest just reminds me of this, she should have called it ‘The Sausage’!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
All these wanna bes want sinead to share to her stories it's ridiculous.

Oh and wasn't it only yesterday she said she wears make up every day now to feel good because she had a b perfect code and none on today.

Reactions: 1
Her 12week blow dry didn't last 12 hours

Tell me why would someone with a figure like Chloe pay 80 euro for a vest are these ones totally off their rocker when the cost of living has never been higher
She is no advertisement for the 12 week blow dry. Her hair looks dreadful.

Reactions: 5
I can’t believe she said it’s light enough for summer and also thermal for the winter 🤦‍♀️. Such a bullsh****r

• Haha
Reactions: 15
classless to go ahead with pre sale but not general sale.. Sinead you’re going down big time!!

Reactions: 5
No free delivery either. Don't think I've ever paid delivery on anything over €50

Reactions: 16
She didn’t postpone her photoshoot or her cackling today. Most disingenuous tit I’ve ever seen

Reactions: 10
She only postponed tomorrow cos she didn’t expect to have 400 orders to get out before Monday. It’s not for the good of those creators in Donegal anyway x

Reactions: 15
The pawing of his little face by the two of them I actually shouted at my phone ‘leave him alone’ it gives me the rage

Reactions: 6
Why would she postpone anything because of an event that has nothing to do with her. That’s just ridiculous. It’s very sad, that’s for sure but awful things happen every day…should we all stay home from work today and tomorrow because of what happened? It’s the same thing…

Reactions: 4
If you pause the video they aren’t all order she’s such a liar and scam artist!! Also it says no refunds is she allowed to do that? If she sold 100 I’d be surprised!!

Reactions: 4
Just in relation to the who wears vests comment, who doesn’t?! I couldn’t go out without my €2.50 penny’s tank top on under my clothes, I’d be frozen! I certainly wouldn’t be paying €80 for it though!

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.