Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LegallyBlonde1

VIP Member
Trying to run a house......in other words wash 1 plate, 1 fork, 1 knife, no need for a spoon because she has her garlic bread. This one cracks me up when she goes on about running a house and she living on her own.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

ButternShpuds

Longtime lurker of this thread and of her insta, lads, I have a sister with autism and not to be THAT person but genuinely think this girl has classic autism in women symptoms..

-Unusual communicative behaviors, body language/tone/restricted vocabulary (Ninja hands and awkward talking in her stories)
-Social awkwardness (We've seen the Mad Bastard Stories)
-Emotional Sensitivity (I don't even need to explain this one)
-High focus on self (...three jobs, lads I'm sick again, look how I have a wash on and floor mopped)
-Not straying from the same thing in terms of habits/routine (Has her routine/diet changed ever?)
-Restricted interests (Gym and netflix...does she have any other interests??? well... she did get a kayak 😂)
-Extreme rigidity (That catwalk walk...😳)
-Strong Dislike for change
-Fixation on certain ideas
-Hyperfocus on certain activities
-Masking/copying (grew up in a house with a lot of brothers... explains a lot)

Tell me to stfu if this is unnecessary .... just my two cents.
I think it would just explain a LOT.

Reactions: 10

GossPots

VIP Member
As if someone asked about her jobs, she tells us weekly what they are

On a more serious note, does anyone know what she uses her garlic bread for? Can’t remember

• Haha
Reactions: 10

GossPots

VIP Member
She's a new fella spotted her in my local a few weeks ago, took an age to remember how I recognised her, then couldn't find thus thread till now!🙈🤷🏼‍♀️
So now she has 3 jobs, runs a business, a Facebook page, runs a house and a social life, AND a partner?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9

GossPots

VIP Member
Now maybe I’m completely wrong, I’m fat so I dunno, haha, but if I was skinny, fit, toned, etc like Sinead would I really be ok with eating a miserable plate of stir fried veg instead of chips so I can have a glass of wine??
Jaysus like, live a little, she’s in her twenties, have the wine AND the chips Sinéad, what a miserable way to live. Have to go now, busy milling a chipper hahahahahah

• Heart
Reactions: 8

misslala

Chatty Member
Drip drip drip …. Big plans people big plans just like the big plans when she got back from
Holidays for her Instagram page 😂😂😂 we all know your going competing Sinead starve yourself away girl no one really cares that much

NokiaRingtone

Wednesday q&a bingo coming up.

I have my own house ✅
I have three jobs ✅️
Mush about being the happiest ever ✅️
Talking about sickness ✅

• Haha

ButternShpuds

She has lived with best friend probably a year now or More now. very weird she doesn’t acknowledge it. But the best friend must be so messy if it takes so much to run the house 🤣
If she lives with her best friend, her commenting about the stress of running a house is the equivalent of leaving passive aggressive sticky notes telling the friend to clean up 🤣

She’d be a nightmare to live with, asking you to rate ice creams out of ten several times a week.

• Haha

misslala

Chatty Member
Our girl is very quiet. Is she off discovering new lands over mid term??
Na she will be on in a day or two same shit i took my time off to enjoy myself and be in the moment with the people that love me and i truly am happy and grateful so many people love me. all the while using her other social media accounts to watch everything and post on them so no break was acually had from social or taking time out to enjoy the moment just waiting for the you ok hun messages to roll in she's so grateful for all her followers that checked in on her but she has never been this happy

• Haha

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
She's a new fella spotted her in my local a few weeks ago, took an age to remember how I recognised her, then couldn't find thus thread till now!🙈🤷🏼‍♀️
How will she cope with the extra responsibility? She’s already snowed under with 3 jobs, social life, her mother, solo travel & spending time with those she loves the most!!! Not forgetting she owns her own home and runs the house

• Haha

GossPots

VIP Member
Lads I’m nearly after collapsing laughing at her latest stories.

“Chewed to a semi liquid state”

She is absolutely batshit crazy, honestly I’m starting to understand why your man fucked off

• Haha

GossPots

VIP Member
She did NOT just tell us she uses the garlic bread as a spoon AGAIN.
must be something wrong with my phone because there’s no way she actually could have said that again please help me Jesus lord Christ

And where’s the baby corn in the shepherds pie

• Haha