Sinead_Bites #2 Three jobs, always out sick, never stops moaning, her food gives me the ick

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she simple? Someone asks how are you today and she launches into I’m so happy, my support system bla bla bla. Same sing song every Q&A & it’s all bullshit. Nothing screams I’m not happy like someone who tells you repeatedly how happy they are
I think she has the 'fake it til you make it' mentality in a few areas of her life and the toxic positivity is one of those areas.

Reactions: 5
😂😂😂😂she took down the question about the ready made meal not knowing it wasn’t Irish meat 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Also she says she got six tattoos last year but we’re is that stupid tattoo she got on holidays was it a henna tattoo that it’s not in the pics ?

😂😂😂😂she took down the question about the ready made meal not knowing it wasn’t Irish meat 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Also she says she got six tattoos last year but we’re is that stupid tattoo she got on holidays was it a henna tattoo that it’s not in the pics ?

Aww I missed this what did she do 🤣🤣

Aww I missed this what did she do 🤣🤣
someone asked her did she not know the ready made meals she eats don't acually use Irish meat even though its a Irish company she said no but said something about labeling which is bull as its law it has to be on label buts she's taken it down id say the company was on hahahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Wednesday q&a bingo coming up.

I have my own house ✅
I have three jobs ✅️
Mush about being the happiest ever ✅️
Talking about sickness ✅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The second hand embarrassment from her Q&A’s kill me. We get it you own your own house, you work hard, you are happy. Christ change the record. She neglects to say she is always out sick, is pretending to be so happy & it’s only her in the house, how hard can it be to run it. She’s a simpleton

Reactions: 6
Ah lads her Q&A hahahahahaha
So predictable

So hard running a house, working part time, full time, running a business 😀😅😅

Skitten at her red flag of men bad tattoos what about her own bad tattoos 😂😂😂 and I can’t wait till she actually has some kids of her own (if that’s what she wants ) see what it like to “run a house “ then and god help her if she had to work a full day she only works like 9-3 in the school

Breakfast either raw eggs and bacon or something that’s like a slapped together dessert…. Snack yogurt…. Lunch toasted something with cheese …. Look at that melt …. Dinner three day slow cooker or a ready made microwave meal and ends her day with ice cream …. How the hell do people use her please please put a stop to these insta wanna be huns who do a online course call themselves qualified and charge a bomb to tell people what to eat when an actual collage qualified person charges the same amount…. 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Your girl was in voodoo last night and lady’s and gents holy god she don’t look like her insta filters one bit the snails/brows were the focus point 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ she is extremely masculine looking

• Wow
  • Haha
Our girl very quiet over the last few days, is she sick again or gone off to discover new lands solo??

Longtime lurker of this thread and of her insta, lads, I have a sister with autism and not to be THAT person but genuinely think this girl has classic autism in women symptoms..

-Unusual communicative behaviors, body language/tone/restricted vocabulary (Ninja hands and awkward talking in her stories)
-Social awkwardness (We've seen the Mad Bastard Stories)
-Emotional Sensitivity (I don't even need to explain this one)
-High focus on self (...three jobs, lads I'm sick again, look how I have a wash on and floor mopped)
-Not straying from the same thing in terms of habits/routine (Has her routine/diet changed ever?)
-Restricted interests (Gym and netflix...does she have any other interests??? well... she did get a kayak 😂)
-Extreme rigidity (That catwalk walk...😳)
-Strong Dislike for change
-Fixation on certain ideas
-Hyperfocus on certain activities
-Masking/copying (grew up in a house with a lot of brothers... explains a lot)

Tell me to stfu if this is unnecessary .... just my two cents.
I think it would just explain a LOT.

Reactions: 10
Does she ever get tired of telling people she is working? It’s so embarrassing how thirsty these huns are that they have to share this tit daily.
---

Did we get no questions from her Q and A or did I miss it ?
Oh don’t worry she will soon be answering how many jobs she has, how happy she is and that she owns her own house

• Haha