Sinead_Bites #2 Three jobs, always out sick, never stops moaning, her food gives me the ick

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fridays snacks are what what ever is left over in fridge but how convenient was it she went to dunnes yesterday to get her snacks πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Now maybe I’m completely wrong, I’m fat so I dunno, haha, but if I was skinny, fit, toned, etc like Sinead would I really be ok with eating a miserable plate of stir fried veg instead of chips so I can have a glass of wine??
Jaysus like, live a little, she’s in her twenties, have the wine AND the chips SinΓ©ad, what a miserable way to live. Have to go now, busy milling a chipper hahahahahah

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Now maybe I’m completely wrong, I’m fat so I dunno, haha, but if I was skinny, fit, toned, etc like Sinead would I really be ok with eating a miserable plate of stir fried veg instead of chips so I can have a glass of wine??
Jaysus like, live a little, she’s in her twenties, have the wine AND the chips SinΓ©ad, what a miserable way to live. Have to go now, busy milling a chipper hahahahahah
If she was having the wine the burger would have to go she can’t eat and drink has to save the calories somewhere πŸ˜ͺ Hahhaha wrote this befor I had even seen her story’s no chips as she to miserable to buy them but saving cals for drink anyway πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ too predictable des

Last edited:
Having low calorie meals is just as important to her as fulfilling macros which doesn’t make any sense - I asked her last week!

I don’t think counting calories for the rest of your days is sustainable/necessary for anybody especially like an above poster said sinead is fit and toned?

What’s the goal here?

Attachments

What way does her brain work that she doesn’t cop that she uses this song every single week for virtually the same breakfasts. Never a thought to maybe mix it up a bit. This and β€˜pour some sugar on me’ for any dessert.

2CB3CA6C-1966-4AF1-AD91-F61F57F41F95.png

Having low calorie meals is just as important to her as fulfilling macros which doesn’t make any sense - I asked her last week!

I don’t think counting calories for the rest of your days is sustainable/necessary for anybody especially like an above poster said sinead is fit and toned?

What’s the goal here?
She doesn’t have a clue what she is doing. For a so called nutrition course her meals are all processed shite, jars of sauce etc. her nutrition knowledge would fit on the back of a stamp

Reactions: 3
Ah here, life is too short to have a fab figure and a dry piece of toast with one bacon medallion on it, I’d rather be fat

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think because her target audience are people looking to lose weight (with money to waste on a calorie calculation 🀣) she is going with that as her sole content so it’s all miserable menus that fit calorie goals. As she is slim and athletic it’s a contradiction because she doesn’t β€˜need’ to eat like that at all. Not saying she should have takeaways for 3 meals a day but living well is about balance, not horsing low-sugar jar sauces and hot water concoctions into you to save a few calories for an eggcup of wine at the weekend. I guess it’s working for her in business terms but a lot of us think it’s a pitiful existence.

Hi Guys, does anyone know if Sinead has ever done solo travelling?
She makes it out she’s traveled the world she’s literally been to four country’s and god helps us Portugal is her most favourite place in the whole world

• Haha
She makes it out she’s traveled the world she’s literally been to four country’s and god helps us Portugal is her most favourite place in the whole world
I thought that was hilarious 🀣🀣 her mind would be blown if she went on a proper holiday. God bless her tiny pea brain

Dear Sinead
Homemade is were you physically create or make the chocolate sauce from scratch yourself … homemade is most definitely not adding β€œkettle boiled” water to a Nutella jar. πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Reactions: 4