Sinead_Bites #2 Three jobs, always out sick, never stops moaning, her food gives me the ick

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she take down her question box !? Or am I just too late to ask her how she makes her own sauces.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Did she take down her question box !? Or am I just too late to ask her how she makes her own sauces.
She took it down and said she didn’t have time to answer them 😂😂😂 Don’t worry tho she said she will have another Q&A over the weekend… where she will probably ask herself the same questions again.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She took it down and said she didn’t have time to answer them 😂😂😂 Don’t worry tho she said she will have another Q&A over the weekend… where she will probably ask herself the same questions again.
I’d say their was no questions asked so removed and only put that up as she saw it here Hi Sinead 👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼

Well she is so busy buying a house on her own, working 3 jobs, running a business & don’t forget running the household that she lives in alone.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I didn’t think someone her age would use the saying as it’s actually from the South Park tv show we’re they called a black child from Africa starving Marvin loads of younger generations use it be far

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I didn’t think someone her age would use the saying as it’s actually from the South Park tv show we’re they called a black child from Africa starving Marvin loads of younger generations use it be far
Omg i remember this! Jesus Christ is she well comparing herself to a starving African 😩🤣

It originates in Cockney rhyming slang from the 1960s in London. Maybe she’s not a South Park fan, just an eclectic linguist 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is there anything more unattractive than stinginess, I rarely watch her anymore because of it. It’s just pure meaaaaaannnnn

Reactions: 6