Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

misslala

Chatty Member
Oh did she? I follow her on and off so she could have! Even if she didnt do a tap to it its probably worth more now tbf
Iโ€™m not sure if she did just guessing but maybe not didnโ€™t she inly
Buy it and then the break up might have been to much to try fix up

misslala

Chatty Member
What the hell is this dope on about train somewhere different she used always use that gym just donโ€™t suit her with traffic last week or two ๐Ÿ™„

Bulmers

VIP Member
Can't get back into my old account ahhh! She bought for 260 in 2021, bought him out for 40k in 2022 you can see the two purchases on the property register. Selling for 360 now, overpriced for what it is but will probably get it considering the way things are. She's moving home to save to buy with the new fella is what I heard in work this morning.
You don't need an account to see it
---

misslala

Chatty Member
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚she took down the question about the ready made meal not knowing it wasnโ€™t Irish meat ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Also she says she got six tattoos last year but weโ€™re is that stupid tattoo she got on holidays was it a henna tattoo that itโ€™s not in the pics ?

misslala

Chatty Member
She took it down and said she didnโ€™t have time to answer them ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Donโ€™t worry tho she said she will have another Q&A over the weekendโ€ฆ where she will probably ask herself the same questions again.
Iโ€™d say their was no questions asked so removed and only put that up as she saw it here Hi Sinead ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ

GossPots

VIP Member
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚she took down the question about the ready made meal not knowing it wasnโ€™t Irish meat ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Also she says she got six tattoos last year but weโ€™re is that stupid tattoo she got on holidays was it a henna tattoo that itโ€™s not in the pics ?

Aww I missed this what did she do ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Crones884

VIP Member
Wonder why sheโ€™s selling up?
I wonder is it just too expensive to keep up on her own? I think she bought around the same time as myself and my husband did and our fixed rate is over now and our mortgage has gone up 400e a month. If she is on her own and working 3 jobs it must be hard for her. Or maybe she tried to buy the ex out and couldn't afford it? ๐Ÿค”
---
Gway. How do you know
---
Just found it. It's so bland
Thats her main characteristic though, bland