Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

misslala

Chatty Member
So true and very well said but a lot of her food choices would go back to her having some form of autism she will only ever have the same textures and flavours even everything has to be in or on a brioche bun … girl spice it up with a pitta or a naan or a wrap something …. And all the constant self praise 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ I can’t be the only person that notices it’s always the same few mails she post ( her great feed back ) the one about get a massage love you deserve it … every week it’s up as someone posting to her …. Really Sinead same message every week … and you can tell she writes a few of them questions herself we all still waiting for the big changes that were coming when she bought her new bowl and plate … 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Jellybb

VIP Member
Would you not be mortified to be posting about your ailments every other week? Has she no self awareness at all? She is hardly an advertisement for her “brand” 🙄 for the love of god can someone please introduce her to emojis other than these two 👌🏼👍
She is harmless but she bugs the life out of me with the moaning every week 🙄 I would hate to see her is she was really sick!

ButternShpuds

What I don't understand is how she can call her self Bite Size "Nutrition" - nothing about her food is nutritious.
A more appropriate name would be something to do with macros or being low calorie.
Her foods are packed with additives, preservatives and sweeteners. All of the jar sauces and desserts she makes are processed as fuck.
Her recipes don't give much vitamins, minerals or healthy fats. She should be able to incorporate healthy fats and carbs if she's working out so much?
I don't get it.

Her recipes are so bland and lack any variety. How many times are we going to see the same bloody gherkin and beetroot salad?
Why not mix it up with some carrot, feta and bulger wheat? Sweet potato? Maybe some apple and walnuts?
Maybe a chicken salad with avocado or mango? ITS ALL SO BORING.
If I see black pudding and that horrendous precooked chicken from a packet with a manky mousse one more time I swear to god.

Same with her stirfries, never see her making her own sauce with soy sauce, garlic, ginger sesame, honey and cashew nuts. It's not that difficult.
She never uses any spices or marinates anything. Everything is about convenience. never about the joy of cooking and learning about healthy, delicous food. Anyone can read the back of a label and see if its low calorie and whack them into a pan/bowl and call it a day.

How about something with salmon, or different cuts of meat? I understand chicken thighs are higher in calories but surely if she can track the frequency of her bowel movements she can somehow incorporate a shakeup of her recipes? Something with different PLEASE SINEAD.

• Heart
  • Haha

sophiasstories

Chatty Member
Is there anything more unattractive than stinginess, I rarely watch her anymore because of it. It’s just pure meaaaaaannnnn

square_spoon

VIP Member
Her style of ‘cooking’ is very like Slimming World where they go overboard with having treats in everything so you don’t feel deprived. This is honestly why people love her content 🤣

misslala

Chatty Member
I'm personally loving all the new recipes and her being more active on her page. i would have never knew you could cook steak in a ninja double drawer air fryer if it wasn't for her #airfryerhack

• Haha
Reactions: 5

GossPots

VIP Member
Does anybody else find her obsession with making desserts out of breakfast a bit much? I get that life is about balance and enjoying things you like blah blah but does every breakfast need to have chocolate added to it or else turned into "cheesecake" like today's? It seems a bit like disordered eating to me. She doesn't have a healthy diet at all, just because she's "hitting her macros" doesn't mean what she's putting in her body is healthy. I hope she sorts it out before she has children if she plans on having them. Can't imagine having a child come in to me in school saying they had chocolate buttons in their breakfast.
I'm just glad she doesn't put the baby corn in her porridge to be honest, they go in everything fucking else

• Haha

square_spoon

VIP Member
I think because her target audience are people looking to lose weight (with money to waste on a calorie calculation 🤣) she is going with that as her sole content so it’s all miserable menus that fit calorie goals. As she is slim and athletic it’s a contradiction because she doesn’t ‘need’ to eat like that at all. Not saying she should have takeaways for 3 meals a day but living well is about balance, not horsing low-sugar jar sauces and hot water concoctions into you to save a few calories for an eggcup of wine at the weekend. I guess it’s working for her in business terms but a lot of us think it’s a pitiful existence.

GossPots

VIP Member
Anyone know what she used the garlic bread she had with her dinner for??? She never said 👀 and I’m at a loss now

• Haha

misslala

Chatty Member
An extremely masculine physique
I won’t lie I just had the biggest giggle to myself I was wondering if she takes any steroids to help get her shape as it is so masculine… then I got thinking about how she wants to go do body building shows and was thinking fuck that poor girl so tall she never wears heels she won’t be able to walk in the shoes they wear on stage …. Then I remembered when she did the fashion show with the mom from that 70 show hair and robot walk and I couldn’t stop laughing 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

GossPots

VIP Member
Ah here, life is too short to have a fab figure and a dry piece of toast with one bacon medallion on it, I’d rather be fat

• Heart

misslala

Chatty Member
Hi Guys, does anyone know if Sinead has ever done solo travelling?
She makes it out she’s traveled the world she’s literally been to four country’s and god helps us Portugal is her most favourite place in the whole world

• Haha

square_spoon

VIP Member
How can she be off work sick with ‘Strep’ and go to Killarney? She must be getting a lot of backlash to her constant sick stories to be on the defensive of it’s my job I’m in danger as if she is on the front lines fighting in Russia.
She probably thinks because it's a weekend it doesn't matter she was off sick the day before. You know how you think that kind of stuff early in your career, that it's no-one's business what you do on the weekends because you don't work weekends anyway....*phoning in sick on Friday and Monday* lol.

I'm more concerned about her out spreading it to other people this weekend than the fact she's riding the sick leave at work tbh. Do whatever you want for yourself but risking other people is total a-hole behaviour.

ButternShpuds

She doesn't have a healthy diet at all, just because she's "hitting her macros" doesn't mean what she's putting in her body is healthy.
I’ve made a post on this before. She hits her macros but the nutrition is dire. She puts barely any thought or execution into essential vitamins, healthy fats etc.

She never makes sauces from scratch (always highly processed, with sweeteners and additives).

She has barely any fruit or veg on her plate.

She doesn’t really have any cooking skills at all.
The dishes she makes her mother with the stodgy noodles and jar sauces look dire, always with the “prepped, cooked and served in under 15 mins” - yeah sinead, it looks like that and that’s not a good thing.

misslala

Chatty Member
Your girl was in voodoo last night and lady’s and gents holy god she don’t look like her insta filters one bit the snails/brows were the focus point 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ she is extremely masculine looking

• Wow
  • Haha

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
She’s definitely not quiet because she reads here 🐸☕ it’s definitely because she’s busy owning a house, working 3 jobs and being a part time mad bastard

• Haha