Sinead_Bites #2 Three jobs, always out sick, never stops moaning, her food gives me the ick

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m deceased at this one ! I’m all for maybe opening a drink cheekily while I’m shopping if I’m gasping but to eat an entire packet of beef ! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What's this "marvin" thing about? Is she unable to speak properly? She's not some teenager.

Reactions: 1
Who in their right mind would hire this one to give a nutrition talk 🙈🙈🙈 ya frozen meals are the best way to get good nutrition into ya 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
She’s so silly some times like that lady said she was stuggling with kids portions like she don’t seem to understand kids eat a smaller portion dinner so simply dividing by number of people eating isn’t how to get a accurate number and it’s amazing how someone knew to ask about hiking and holidays 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 2
She's a new fella spotted her in my local a few weeks ago, took an age to remember how I recognised her, then couldn't find thus thread till now!🙈🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's a new fella spotted her in my local a few weeks ago, took an age to remember how I recognised her, then couldn't find thus thread till now!🙈🤷🏼‍♀️
So now she has 3 jobs, runs a business, a Facebook page, runs a house and a social life, AND a partner?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How will she cope with the extra responsibility? She’s already snowed under with 3 jobs, social life, her mother, solo travel & spending time with those she loves the most!!! Not forgetting she owns her own home and runs the house

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ya she had him tagged on the personal page when she was away I think it’s nice she finally learned to keep her personal life private

Reactions: 2
She's a personal page also??? God why
She took note of people on here giving out about all the non stop of her life and nights out and bowl movements 😂😂😂😂 she was using her business page as a diary it was so sad to watch she did herself no favours just showed how much of she needs to be tested for being on the spectrum

Reactions: 3