Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

misslala

Chatty Member
Breakfast either raw eggs and bacon or something that’s like a slapped together dessert…. Snack yogurt…. Lunch toasted something with cheese …. Look at that melt …. Dinner three day slow cooker or a ready made microwave meal and ends her day with ice cream …. How the hell do people use her please please put a stop to these insta wanna be huns who do a online course call themselves qualified and charge a bomb to tell people what to eat when an actual collage qualified person charges the same amount…. 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Jellybb

VIP Member
I cannot deal when she talks about “running a house” what does she mean? 🤣🤣🤣 it’s only her there no? Or is she running a youth hostel or something?

• Haha

NokiaRingtone

Why is she so rude in her replies?
She also 100% sends herself some questions.

House and three jobs wasn't mentioned today, maybe she's reading here.

• Haha

misslala

Chatty Member
About this “running a house”? What the fuck does that entail with one person living there? Putting on the washing machine, dishwasher, cleaning??
Stop now with the dishwasher talk don’t you know that she eats straight from the dish like a mad bastard to save the wash up the bucks saved on esb is for the nights out and new mugs obviously

• Haha

GossPots

VIP Member
The rest of my shop is fruit and veggies, literally says that every week

Carb sources for the week ahead

I’m starting to wonder is she a robot

• Haha

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
So many questions about being sick all the time 😂😂😂 she is fuming and now trying to make out she has a medical reason for it hahahahahahahhhaha yes it’s called laziness

• Haha

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
She took it down and said she didn’t have time to answer them 😂😂😂 Don’t worry tho she said she will have another Q&A over the weekend… where she will probably ask herself the same questions again.
Well she is so busy buying a house on her own, working 3 jobs, running a business & don’t forget running the household that she lives in alone.

• Haha

misslala

Chatty Member
Can't get back into my old account ahhh! She bought for 260 in 2021, bought him out for 40k in 2022 you can see the two purchases on the property register. Selling for 360 now, overpriced for what it is but will probably get it considering the way things are. She's moving home to save to buy with the new fella is what I heard in work this morning.
Is it just me or dose that just sound bonkers why would she want to get tied to another home with another mam when she owns her own home now and it will definitely get that price the way things have gone if not more if it ends up going to bids

Reactions: 6

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
She hasn’t a clue. Someone asked her a question about tracking while cooking for a family of 4 & she shared a shepherds pie cut in 4’s 😂😂😂😂😂 I think this woman was asking for advice on calories not portions

• Haha

sophiasstories

Chatty Member
Well with nearly 30k followers and a measly 54 total likes on her last post no wonder she’s on the beg for her clients.

Shur I know she’s flat out with her two jobs and running a household (🙄) but throwing in an odd reel of her prepping food or whatever would boost engagement etc

Her content has been the exact same since she’s made the page - boring.
I had high hopes for the page, I only followed her when she went on a rant about a story Sarah Burke had up re ridiculously low calorie allowances etc I thought this one is a straight talking bad ass but she’s turned out to be the most mundane boring Bitch known to man kind 🥴😭

misslala

Chatty Member
She’s not 14, she’s 28/29 it’s not difficult to know the difference between a calorie deficit to lose weight and nutritional healthy food.

She should admit that her food is for weight loss not healthy meals.
She can’t damage her business by admitting that just like she won’t put up how much she charges she charges way over the price of others €70 just to get a calorie count done is crazy when you can get it online with James smith for free

and she has the mental age of a teen she’s been sheltered and has had everything done for her she has no idea of the real life I get a kick when she talks of running a household

ButternShpuds

What a crock of shite, she eats processed and artificially flavoured/sweetened food for breakfast lunch and dinner.

We never see her eat healthy fats like a salad with avocado, nuts and a drizzle of olive oil.

My arse about balance, she eats the same shite everyday. Processed cheesecake weetabix/breakfast in a brioche/salad with gherkins and processed chicken and jarred beetroot/stir fry with sauce from a jar/microwaved artificially flavoured rice.

She boils my blood.

Hey Sinead, why don’t you actually cook something that’s actually nutritionally dense and not just low calorie because that’s all you ever make. Low calorie does not mean healthy.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
The second hand embarrassment from her Q&A’s kill me. We get it you own your own house, you work hard, you are happy. Christ change the record. She neglects to say she is always out sick, is pretending to be so happy & it’s only her in the house, how hard can it be to run it. She’s a simpleton

misslala

Chatty Member
I’d say she’s a nightmare to live with image sitting down to a take away and a glass of wine at the weekend and that one looking at ya saying I could have easily got a take away but it only took me 5 minutes to heat up my freshly prepared microwave Meal.

• Haha

MollyMalone

VIP Member
I cannot deal when she talks about “running a house” what does she mean? 🤣🤣🤣 it’s only her there no? Or is she running a youth hostel or something?
This baffles me every time she says it too 😂 I also live alone so technically i'm running a house on my own but like... I pay the mortgage and bills and give it a clean a couple of times in the week?! It's not that big of an ordeal to "run a house on my own" God love her she's a pity