Sinead_Bites #2 Three jobs, always out sick, never stops moaning, her food gives me the ick

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would you not be mortified to be posting about your ailments every other week? Has she no self awareness at all? She is hardly an advertisement for her “brand” 🙄 for the love of god can someone please introduce her to emojis other than these two 👌🏼👍
She is harmless but she bugs the life out of me with the moaning every week 🙄 I would hate to see her is she was really sick!

Reactions: 6
Would you not be mortified to be posting about your ailments every other week? Has she no self awareness at all? She is hardly an advertisement for her “brand” 🙄 for the love of god can someone please introduce her to emojis other than these two 👌🏼👍
She is harmless but she bugs the life out of me with the moaning every week 🙄 I would hate to see her is she was really sick!
And to actually have a house hold and kids to look after if she was really sick she has no idea that normal people just get on with it

Lads I’m nearly after collapsing laughing at her latest stories.

“Chewed to a semi liquid state”

She is absolutely batshit crazy, honestly I’m starting to understand why your man fucked off

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Seriously I can’t with this - looking to improve health and digestion, so let’s break out the white bread and make French toast?! 😂🤣

01849703-0CE7-4DA0-BAC8-FA29497E6DBF.png
9B4848B9-A99F-45B3-A900-1BE4298D4185.png

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Ah it’s when she said she haven’t left the house in days but the snap befor hand said she went out to get herself some fresh scull bread she don’t be right like 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The rest of my shop is fruit and veggies, literally says that every week

Carb sources for the week ahead

I’m starting to wonder is she a robot

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So much muck and chemicals in the crap she eats. Being able to whip up a ‘meal’ in 15 minutes isn’t an Olympic sport! Not saying I eat especially well but I’m also not trying to build a career on the back of my eating habits 😂 I think her obsession with calories in/calories out is kind of strange tbh, even if she is hardcore into training. Even if she’s on a gain/cut there’s such a thing as whole foods that don’t come out of a bag/box/jar. If she were genuinely into health she’d realise that.

Reactions: 4
The rest of my shop is fruit and veggies, literally says that every week

Carb sources for the week ahead

I’m starting to wonder is she a robot
Mmmmmmm processed chicken pumped with chemicals and flavourings. Look at that 😂😂😂

• Sick
Has she ever roasted a chicken? Way more economical too than those packets
It’s the “ yellow label “ kills me im all for a bargain but like she be leaving the meat out over night in that slow cooker not Turing on till next day and them meats are usually use that day meat 🤮🤮🤮 how she hasn’t given herself food poisoning yet I don’t know

It’s the “ yellow label “ kills me im all for a bargain but like she be leaving the meat out over night in that slow cooker not Turing on till next day and them meats are usually use that day meat 🤮🤮🤮 how she hasn’t given herself food poisoning yet I don’t know
Must be the free alfrorex

• Haha
I can’t believe she didn’t get to do her Q&A this morning. How will I know how many jobs she has? How she bought her house? How she stays positive? How she cooks for 1? She definitely has not mentioned any of this and I need to know

• Haha
She has completely put me off Kanye Good Morning, it’s in every single ‘breakie’ (spelling gives me the ick) video

Reactions: 3
I can’t believe she didn’t get to do her Q&A this morning. How will I know how many jobs she has? How she bought her house? How she stays positive? How she cooks for 1? She definitely has not mentioned any of this and I need to know
You forgot ‘can I still eat treats and lose weight?!!!!’ 🤣

• Haha
Ok can someone tell me what’s wrong with this girls legs she has the weirdest shape reminds me of a chicken huge thighs chop stick legs with massive creepy feet 🫣🫣🫣

• Haha