Sinead_Bites #2 Three jobs, always out sick, never stops moaning, her food gives me the ick

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How dare you she is running a household on her own 🤣🤣
😂😂😂 like who gives a duck if she buys a protein yogurt cos it’s cheaper than a bar, u would swear she’s curing cancer the way she goes on bout two fuckin euro, she boils my piss

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ah sweet lord all the same thank you messages she’s always putting up no one cares Sinead if people want to work with you they will you don’t need to put the same ones up every few weeks if you business is any good word of mouth will
Do it for you please god it is cos we all know your food isn’t doing it for people

Reactions: 1
What a crock of shite, she eats processed and artificially flavoured/sweetened food for breakfast lunch and dinner.

We never see her eat healthy fats like a salad with avocado, nuts and a drizzle of olive oil.

My arse about balance, she eats the same shite everyday. Processed cheesecake weetabix/breakfast in a brioche/salad with gherkins and processed chicken and jarred beetroot/stir fry with sauce from a jar/microwaved artificially flavoured rice.

She boils my blood.

Hey Sinead, why don’t you actually cook something that’s actually nutritionally dense and not just low calorie because that’s all you ever make. Low calorie does not mean healthy.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
What a crock of shite, she eats processed and artificially flavoured/sweetened food for breakfast lunch and dinner.

We never see her eat healthy fats like a salad with avocado, nuts and a drizzle of olive oil.

My arse about balance, she eats the same shite everyday. Processed cheesecake weetabix/breakfast in a brioche/salad with gherkins and processed chicken and jarred beetroot/stir fry with sauce from a jar/microwaved artificially flavoured rice.

She boils my blood.

Hey Sinead, why don’t you actually cook something that’s actually nutritionally dense and not just low calorie because that’s all you ever make. Low calorie does not mean healthy.
She has openly admitted she’s done one online course and the rest of her knowledge is from online googling herself as long as it’s in her calorie deficit she don’t see how it’s not nutrient she hasn’t a clue she’s still quite young

Reactions: 2
She has openly admitted she’s done one online course and the rest of her knowledge is from online googling herself as long as it’s in her calorie deficit she don’t see how it’s not nutrient she hasn’t a clue she’s still quite young
She’s not 14, she’s 28/29 it’s not difficult to know the difference between a calorie deficit to lose weight and nutritional healthy food.

She should admit that her food is for weight loss not healthy meals.

Reactions: 4
She’s not 14, she’s 28/29 it’s not difficult to know the difference between a calorie deficit to lose weight and nutritional healthy food.

She should admit that her food is for weight loss not healthy meals.
She can’t damage her business by admitting that just like she won’t put up how much she charges she charges way over the price of others €70 just to get a calorie count done is crazy when you can get it online with James smith for free

and she has the mental age of a teen she’s been sheltered and has had everything done for her she has no idea of the real life I get a kick when she talks of running a household

Reactions: 6
She can’t damage her business by admitting that
I don’t think she knows they are different tbh 🤷🏽‍♀️

And you’re right she acts very immaturely and sheltered. Her personality and the way she goes on gives me such an ick.

Reactions: 5
She can’t damage her business by admitting that just like she won’t put up how much she charges she charges way over the price of others €70 just to get a calorie count done is crazy when you can get it online with James smith for free

and she has the mental age of a teen she’s been sheltered and has had everything done for her she has no idea of the real life I get a kick when she talks of running a household
What an absolute rip off, preying on vulnerable people like that

IMG_4249.jpeg

Reactions: 2
She’s a joke. She hasn’t a clue
She doesn’t have a clue but people love it. She’s not trying to appeal to people who know about healthy eating, she’s trying to appeal to people who want to lose weight but don’t want to eat genuinely healthy food to do it 🤣 If she was smarter I’d say she was being strategic about manipulating people this way but I actually think it’s just a happy accident for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s been plugging and tagging the grumpy bakers with months but only trying it now 😂😂😂😂 so she don’t eat all the baked goods she be posting 🤔🤔🤔

Attachments

Reactions: 1