Sinead_Bites #2 Three jobs, always out sick, never stops moaning, her food gives me the ick

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she ever get tired of telling people she is working? It’s so embarrassing how thirsty these huns are that they have to share this tit daily.
---

Oh don’t worry she will soon be answering how many jobs she has, how happy she is and that she owns her own house
Oh that’s ok so I’d be devastated if I missed her weekly update on jobs and how to run a house.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Anyone know how many jobs Sinead has?
Does she run a business?
Does she run a house?
Is she happier than ever and don’t need no man?

Thanks

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone know how many jobs Sinead has?
Does she run a business?
Does she run a house?
Is she happier than ever and don’t need no man?

Thanks
I don’t know how she can do it all like running a house is no joke …. She’s some woman 💪🏻

About this “running a house”? What the duck does that entail with one person living there? Putting on the washing machine, dishwasher, cleaning??

About this “running a house”? What the duck does that entail with one person living there? Putting on the washing machine, dishwasher, cleaning??
Stop now with the dishwasher talk don’t you know that she eats straight from the dish like a mad bastard to save the wash up the bucks saved on esb is for the nights out and new mugs obviously

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Our girl is very quiet. Is she off discovering new lands over mid term??
Na she will be on in a day or two same tit i took my time off to enjoy myself and be in the moment with the people that love me and i truly am happy and grateful so many people love me. all the while using her other social media accounts to watch everything and post on them so no break was acually had from social or taking time out to enjoy the moment just waiting for the you ok hun messages to roll in she's so grateful for all her followers that checked in on her but she has never been this happy

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Na she will be on in a day or two same tit i took my time off to enjoy myself and be in the moment with the people that love me and i truly am happy and grateful so many people love me. all the while using her other social media accounts to watch everything and post on them so no break was acually had from social or taking time out to enjoy the moment just waiting for the you ok hun messages to roll in she's so grateful for all her followers that checked in on her but she has never been this happy
We're surely due an illness/injury by mid to late Sunday afternoon

Reactions: 2
Ur girl is alive 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼 needed the break social but all the while glued to her personal instagram and facebook thanks everyone who fell for the thirst trap and made sure she was ok

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why is she so rude in her replies?
She also 100% sends herself some questions.

House and three jobs wasn't mentioned today, maybe she's reading here.

• Haha
What I don't understand is how she can call her self Bite Size "Nutrition" - nothing about her food is nutritious.
A more appropriate name would be something to do with macros or being low calorie.
Her foods are packed with additives, preservatives and sweeteners. All of the jar sauces and desserts she makes are processed as duck.
Her recipes don't give much vitamins, minerals or healthy fats. She should be able to incorporate healthy fats and carbs if she's working out so much?
I don't get it.

Her recipes are so bland and lack any variety. How many times are we going to see the same bloody gherkin and beetroot salad?
Why not mix it up with some carrot, feta and bulger wheat? Sweet potato? Maybe some apple and walnuts?
Maybe a chicken salad with avocado or mango? ITS ALL SO BORING.
If I see black pudding and that horrendous precooked chicken from a packet with a manky mousse one more time I swear to god.

Same with her stirfries, never see her making her own sauce with soy sauce, garlic, ginger sesame, honey and cashew nuts. It's not that difficult.
She never uses any spices or marinates anything. Everything is about convenience. never about the joy of cooking and learning about healthy, delicous food. Anyone can read the back of a label and see if its low calorie and whack them into a pan/bowl and call it a day.

How about something with salmon, or different cuts of meat? I understand chicken thighs are higher in calories but surely if she can track the frequency of her bowel movements she can somehow incorporate a shakeup of her recipes? Something with different PLEASE SINEAD.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
So true and very well said but a lot of her food choices would go back to her having some form of autism she will only ever have the same textures and flavours even everything has to be in or on a brioche bun … girl spice it up with a pitta or a naan or a wrap something …. And all the constant self praise 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ I can’t be the only person that notices it’s always the same few mails she post ( her great feed back ) the one about get a massage love you deserve it … every week it’s up as someone posting to her …. Really Sinead same message every week … and you can tell she writes a few of them questions herself we all still waiting for the big changes that were coming when she bought her new bowl and plate … 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She did NOT just tell us again how busy she is with all her job and house and social life

• Haha
She’s definitely not quiet because she reads here 🐸☕ it’s definitely because she’s busy owning a house, working 3 jobs and being a part time mad bastard

• Haha
Reactions: 5