Sinead_Bites #2 Three jobs, always out sick, never stops moaning, her food gives me the ick

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amazing how she makes a full recovery every time theirs a weekend of “events” on 😂😂😂 you know kids the way schools warn parents about time off why can’t they do the same to teachers ?

Reactions: 1
Amazing how she makes a full recovery every time theirs a weekend of “events” on 😂😂😂 you know kids the way schools warn parents about time off why can’t they do the same to teachers ?
I saw an excellent thread on Twitter last week about the damage done to kids with special needs when SNA’s / teachers etc are absent so much. The frustration from the parents was heartbreaking to read.

• Sad
They can in a way. You can do an occupational health referral. Rare but they happen and really is the only thing you can do.

What the hell is this dope on about train somewhere different she used always use that gym just don’t suit her with traffic last week or two 🙄

As if someone asked about her jobs, she tells us weekly what they are

On a more serious note, does anyone know what she uses her garlic bread for? Can’t remember

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I won’t lie this girl just confuses me so much she says one the dose another she has said befor she has rice Krispy bars and can of monster befor gym would that not class as eating something befor training yes small but it’s a slow release carb ??? Also so she moved in to house alone ???? And she said a few weeks ago she know at Christmas she was in a unfaithful relationship so was it all social media driven the house the image the break up ?

Ah here 🤣 sick again 🤣🙈she would want to go way and get a bottle of cop on

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sick again! She’d want to cop on to herself. I would love to be a fly on that staff room wall. Nobody can stand colleagues like her

Reactions: 2
She put up not to long ago she has tickets for a gig tomorrow she will be out not a bother as someone already said on here early Christmas holidays for Sinead … also anyone feel that story was cut short wonder did she just notice her following has dropped no longer in the 30K club 😂😂😂😂

Did she seriously just mention she has 3 jobs again?
Maybe she is actually a student in the school she “works” in, there is definitely additional needs there

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s the worst advertisement for herself! You too can be like Sinead, chronically sick

Reactions: 4
The blanket being dropped over for her she is not well lads
Do people just have new blankets lying around the house incase someone gets sick and they need to visit?? Am I not doing this adult thing right at all 😂🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Trying to run a house......in other words wash 1 plate, 1 fork, 1 knife, no need for a spoon because she has her garlic bread. This one cracks me up when she goes on about running a house and she living on her own.

• Haha
Reactions: 13