Sinead_Bites #2 Three jobs, always out sick, never stops moaning, her food gives me the ick

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Crispy bacon and potato salad sandwiches are amaaaazing! Worked on a deli counter in college for a bit and loadsa people have potato salad in their sandwiches/rolls!
That is rotten 🤣🤣

I would definitely be able to wait to sink my teeth into a potato salad sandwich

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So she’s off work sick but is ok to go to Killarney on the piss and ok to go get her nails done and to publish that on social media? I’ve never seen the likes of this carry on before

Just asked her does it affect her work when she’s out sick so often

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Do SNAs get paid while they’re out sick? Or is it just Illness Benefit from DSP? I know workplaces differ in their policies but I’m genuinely curious

If she is permanent which I’m guessing she is she gets the full benefits like if she was a teacher even paid during summer holidays

I’m betting she will put in the most of the questions herself all questions about her sick and the ex to get the poor me effect and get the followers back as that’s how she got the followers in first place the drama of the break up

So many questions about being sick all the time 😂😂😂 she is fuming and now trying to make out she has a medical reason for it hahahahahahahhhaha yes it’s called laziness

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Drip drip drip …. Big plans people big plans just like the big plans when she got back from
Holidays for her Instagram page 😂😂😂 we all know your going competing Sinead starve yourself away girl no one really cares that much

Reactions: 8
She is killing me with the I’ve been so sick recently 😂😂😂 she’s always ‘sick’, it only stops her working & never stops her enjoying herself. A sure sign of someone being miserable is them telling you over & over again how happy they are 🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
The longer it goes on the more I think her obsession with food/calories is unhealthy. Fair enough if she’s in a gain/cut or planning to compete but other than that she’s a slim and athletic 20something who has to ‘get her steps in’ so she can have a muffin or a brownie once in a while. She needs to let her hair down! I don’t think she’s ever said she had a weight problem in her life so I’m assuming she’s always been lean, which is why the level of control and restriction is bizarre. Even if it is one of her three squillion jobs.

Reactions: 3
I’m so sorry I know their might be loads who do it but dry toast like I’m sorry a little scrap of butter won’t do you any harm sweet lord like

I don't believe for one second she has people waiting a YEAR for her one to one guidance.
I was just thinking the same what a dope like no one would wait a year love not even for you … all that’s wrong here is she broke her car and needs money to fix so on to the Instagram and talk tit begging for clients

Reactions: 2
Lads her food she put up 🤢How does anyone find that appetising ! Our very own Man VS Food Sarah Burke wouldn't even eat that tit !

• Haha