Sinead_Bites #2 Three jobs, always out sick, never stops moaning, her food gives me the ick

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m shocked that she leaves the food sitting in the slow cooker all day till she comes home. Surely that’s not safe food hygiene?

I’m shocked that she leaves the food sitting in the slow cooker all day till she comes home. Surely that’s not safe food hygiene?
I’m more shocked she leaves raw meat sitting out all night why not turn it on over night or just take from fridge in morning it won’t take two seconds how she hasn’t given her self or anyone else food poisoning I’ll never know

Reactions: 1
I’m more shocked she leaves raw meat sitting out all night why not turn it on over night or just take from fridge in morning it won’t take two seconds how she hasn’t given her self or anyone else food poisoning I’ll never know
How has she not poisoned herself. She needs a HAACP course stat 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She did NOT just tell us she uses the garlic bread as a spoon AGAIN.
must be something wrong with my phone because there’s no way she actually could have said that again please help me Jesus lord Christ

And where’s the baby corn in the shepherds pie

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She did NOT just tell us she uses the garlic bread as a spoon AGAIN.
must be something wrong with my phone because there’s no way she actually could have said that again please help me Jesus lord Christ

And where’s the baby corn in the shepherds pie
I’m glad she said it I was on the edge of my seat wondering would she have garlic bread for a spoon like you can’t be teasing people like that 😉😂😂😂 I’d say she’s a right one for the foreplay 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
I’m glad she said it I was on the edge of my seat wondering would she have garlic bread for a spoon like you can’t be teasing people like that 😉😂😂😂 I’d say she’s a right one for the foreplay 😂😂😂😂
With all the hand movement she does I'd say you are right @misslala

• Haha
Ok I feel a bit sorry for her now like are her brothers making her share their business pages like they do know she’s ment to be a nutrition page not a fabrication and panel beaters page

She eats so much tit. All those ready meals and she is supposed to be a fitness coach
She can eat what she likes really she trains so much it’s the poor people who would carry a little weight see her eating like crap or drastically dropping calories so she can go drinking think they’re can do same and then get upset they not losing the weight she’s not one bit of a good role model for nutrition and health

• Heart
She can eat what she likes really she trains so much it’s the poor people who would carry a little weight see her eating like crap or drastically dropping calories so she can go drinking think they’re can do same and then get upset they not losing the weight she’s not one bit of a good role model for nutrition and health
Exactly this. She is the worst coach out there

Well their yee have it she’s finally admitted she did a bog standard online course and gets all her information from Google and Instagram

So the nutritionist who called a ready made meal her go to ( even though we all know it’s only cos it was free ) dose not read the labels to see what’s she putting into her body !!! By law anything none EU is to be added to label also can you choose what question you answer and post as I find it very still to even allow that question go up if I was that company I’d be raging she’s put it up .

Is she simple? Someone asks how are you today and she launches into I’m so happy, my support system bla bla bla. Same sing song every Q&A & it’s all bullshit. Nothing screams I’m not happy like someone who tells you repeatedly how happy they are

Reactions: 4