Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MunHun

VIP Member
Dear Old Dear,

I’m so happy to have a penpal my heart is bursting almost as much as my lips. I can completely understand how lonely you must feel being confined to a room in a nursing home without any visitors and fearful of the threat of this virus, it reminds me of the time I posted a photo and barely anyone liked it. Luckily for me I can buy a thousand likes to boost my self esteem and make fears of the virus vanish into thin air much like my dignity, self respect and honesty. You might have heard of me, I am a well known celebrity with many shoots and publications under my belt but the most notable one would have to my tattle threads. Here jealous freaks gather to debunk all the lies I tell, they are sad women probably all a size 10 and above. Miserable fat cows unlike me a slinky minx well known for being better looking than all them other tramps. They have the cheek to assume my character based on a shitload of evidence freely available on the internet that I myself posted once upon a time but who cares about that we are all allowed make mistakes and let me tell you dear Penpal the biggest mistake any man can make is thinking he can dump me and walk away. I never let any fella go, I hound them night and day frightening the bejesus out of them and making sure that they will never forget about me. I am so stunning that I’m jealous of myself at times. Well I’ll leave it at that for now as I’m exhausted from promoting myself online. It’s hard work asking for freebies it requires a certain level of commitment something i have by the bucketload as I said already once a man commits to me he is mine forever no matter how many restraining orders he threatens me with. Lots of love, Shan x

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I just spoke to a contact I have in the UK & they've confirmed shannen will be joining the cast of i'm a celebrity get me out of here next week. They're keeping her from the original line up because they were afraid her fame & popularity would result in millions of people coming from far & wide to Wales to the castle & the show would have to be halted because of the sheer inability to social distance. They've said shes' been well worth the €9.99 Ryanair flight fare & is surviving well on her vacuum packed curry's. They said the headshot she sent in convinced them she'd be an ICON on the show. They've shared it with me so I've got a world exclusive...……………………………………………….
123456.png

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Blondeminion14

Chatty Member
Thanks to @NoseyScouser94 for creating and @weeklyrib for the new title. Anyone care to do a recap of the previous thread?

My contribution:

Shannen continues to flog counterfit gear to her handful of real followers. Her bargain bin collaborations with PLT are so exclusive she never gets a swipe up link. She is so famous she doesn't even need to follow PLT for these exclusives. Her fame is also the thing that prevents her from getting a regular job, so she will have to make do with her staged pap shoots outside takeaways all while going against Public Health advice.

She has a split personality by the name of Lisa who occasionally creates accounts in a fit of rage to tell us how obsessed Luke is with Shannen - the intoxicating beauty, only to disappear just as quickly as she arrived.

She has yet to acknowledge that she set up a management company and scammed girls as young as 14 out of money for fictitious events involving the O'Donnell sisters and career changing advice such as 'don't take photos in your bedroom with the bin in the shot,' and 'if you want to be an influencer you shouldn't have to pay for anything.'

Luke is still slaving away cutting hedges to fund her lavish lifestyle which consists of sitting on the couch watching films, eating takeaways, and reading Tattle.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Poppysisi

I wouldn’t ever make an account on these sort of forums because I would not be arsed with anyone else other than this bitch! Iv witnessed first hand what this girl is capable of ,a dangerous dangerous bitch! She screenshot google images of dead babies pretending to be having a miscarriage for her ex and sent them to a girl he was texting and said she was loosing the baby and he is off texting and Meeting girls 😖 Iv been one of them girls she sent them to and when I typed in to google I found the exact pics she sent me , i don’t think any sane person would do that , I hope you know who I am shannen ( you prob won’t cause you done it to plenty of girls ) cause your a sick bitter piece of shit you deserve nothing but bad luck and I’d have no problem saying exactly how I feel about you to your face you weird bitch

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 22

Paulplaster

I was in st Mary’s with Luke and used to be close friends with him. He is not a landscaper. He’s a drug dealer and he’s well known for it. He fell out with all of us because of it and she didn’t help. He does not work in the corporate world as he was kicked out of DIT Aungier street for cheating on his exams. Don’t feel one bit sorry for him, a drug dealer is a drug dealer. His parents despise her apparently. I met her a few times and I’ve never met someone so thick in my life. I could only describe her as an absolute knacker.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Calalilly

New thread suggestion

Shannen is a begger , Shannen's a thief.
She will sell her granny for a pack of Amber leaf . She has really long fingers and toes , she doesn't care who she hurts as long as her fake success grows.
She "works" but claims the dole ,
Alot of people say she has a smelly A hole

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Lolaslife

They're obviously not clued in to what's being discussed in the media. Young and healthy people have died from contracting the virus, and many of all age groups are suffering with what they refer to as 'long COVID' whereby the ill effexts of the virus are still present weeks and months later. Considering Shannen has elderly family members it is in her interest to be vigilent and not treat the whole thing so flippantly. She is braindead.
I am one of the people that are still suffering the effects of the virus months later. I'm a 32 year old healthy female. I have mild asthma but otherwise nothing else. I contracted the virus and nearly died in June. I spent a week in ICU Tallaght and another two weeks on a covid ward. The only place I was going to was Dunnes Stores so I caught it there. Months down the line I have been diagnosed with a lung disorder Sarcoidosis due to Covid. I can't walk ten feet without needing to stop and catch my breath.my world has been destroyed and then you have these people like Shannen paying no attention to the rules. I can't wait for the day she is charged with what she has done. She's an absolute disgrace!!!!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

Calalilly

Thread title idea

My name is Shan , Luke is my man.
I broke lockdown rules to do a collab on sh*tty fake tan.
Keep it on the hush, I love to sit on my makeup brush

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

MunHun

VIP Member
Ah girls I’m only mad jealous that I didn’t get a custom made costume for Saturday night. Fucking raging I am, wish I was like Shannen standing out on the street outside me flat dressed as Pamela Anderson on a Wednesday afternoon during a global pandemic showing of me sequences 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 16

weeklyrib

All the nasty comments about her physical appearance on here are just undermining the factual comments, and feeding into her view that we're all trolls on here. Please stop stooping to her level, all you're doing is giving her opportunity to share screenshots where people are calling her horrible names and needlessly body shaming her.

Reactions: 14

Paulplaster

I went to Mary’s and used to be friendly with Luke until he became a drug dealer. Nothing can prepare you for the hideousness of when you see her in person. She’s bright orange like Donald Trump. The colour of her arms, legs and face never match. I always remembered she had the worst dragon breath I’ve ever encountered. It’s smells like the inside of reactor 4 in Chernobyl.
Her flat saggy arse and gullet are a sore on the eye but nowhere near as bad as her blue whale teeth and inflamed cow vagina lips. All in all she looks like a trailer trash ******

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14