Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CatVonMe

Chatty Member
Openly saying on her story that she has a fever and then saying she’s going to work on Thursday with a brand?! Is she stupid?! Get a test!! I hope that brand drops her, how irresponsible!

Also asking herself questions about her apartment and it’s so obvious because she’s the only person ever that spells it appartment ?!

Reactions: 13
Instead of actually engaging with the collab she actively used it to pretend she was going on I’m a celeb?!
She is lucky any brands work with her, this is how she treats them!
She’s hidden all traces of it from her insta - that’s the opposite of what she’s being paid to do 🙄
Gobshite. The hack of her in the pics.

• Haha

Blondeminion14

Chatty Member
So all the secrecy, the cryptic messages and hashtags about a one way ticket, being offline for a few weeks and someone taking over her phone was for a shoot for a random white label tan?? 😂 Scarlet for her! Someone please tell those muppets commenting best of luck in the jungle that she was lying 😂 You think she can't get any worse and then she does something like this.

• Haha

MunHun

VIP Member
This might be a silly question but has shannen ever had an actual job? Has she been to college or have any qualifications?
According to Shannen she’s owned a dance school but when her modelling/showbiz career took off she was too busy to run it so her business partner continued the school without her. She’s a dental nurse and has managed jewellery shops. Then there’s the modelling, tv appearances and her full time job at present is running her Instagram account. She’s one of the hardest working people on social media according to herself.

• Haha

Blondeminion14

Chatty Member
So she's 'filming' today, and once again the phone is in her hand 😂 Where's Luke and the dogs Shannen, did they enjoy their crossing of the Irish Sea?

She unfollowed Playboy South Africa...what happened Shannen, did they not want you and your flaps?

We have also been treated to a rare siting of the infamous purse 👀 I suppose it makes sense that she would bring it seeing as Luke and his debit card are locked away in the box with the dogs.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Fruitloopd

Chatty Member
Lets address the Margot Robbie....

Shannen you not obsessed with Margot herself your obsessed with a character in Wolf of Wall Street!! Margot is a respectable hard working individual that be embarrassed to be associated or referred too someone like you!!! A robber, scamming young girls, lies and bullies!!!!

Margot is loads other films example Mary queen of Scots, suicide squad peter rabbit etc!

you’re fixated on a character of someone living a luxury life, a woman that doesn’t work, does drugs get bought things and lives off other people from her looks!!!! But it doesn’t work out so well for her in the end wen she left a single parent and broke???

Do you realise how nuts you sound when you say that!! Eh no you don’t look like her!! There only one of her..

You have obsessive and controlling personality!! Mixed in with anger issues and multiple personality disorder!!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Summersunday

Makes me sick she’s using Caroline flack as a sympathy card. She honestly is a vile woman she deserves everything she gets

• Heart

Summersunday

Surely she hasn’t booked a flight purposely near the start date for I’m a celeb just to make it look like she’s going in? That’s a new level of sad if so

• Haha
Reactions: 12

MunHun

VIP Member
Please don't belittle the area.
Nothing wrong with the people of Jobstown, they may live in a deprived area but that doesn’t make them depraved or any less of a person than someone reared outside of Dublin or in a more expensive area. An address may indicate class but not classiness as theres many a social climber in Foxrock e.t.c who’s sole goal in life is to marry money and the titles and affluence that comes with it just like there’s many a class act in the less well off areas who hold themselves with a tremendous amount of self respect. It’s not where you live it’s how you live that matters.

• Heart

Blondeminion14

Chatty Member
View attachment 303676
So she will be back in Ireland by Thursday. 🤣😂
This is actually pitiful behaviour. I have second hand embarrassment for her.

She used the hashtag 'timetolearn' non-stop in relation to her crayola hair course. Now this 'person' is using 'timetowork'.... Shannen you are a mental case if you think we believe your agent is running your account. Your agent being a middle aged woman with only one client, you! 😂

• Haha

Dublinmuddlin

Notice how in the first reply and all her previous posts she constantly puts a space between the end of a sentence and a full stop or a comma etc and then in all the questions she “receives” they have the exact same thing. I don’t know anyone who types like that but somehow all of Shannen’s followers who send her questions do? She doesn’t even try to make it realistic, she is so thick

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

weeklyrib

It’s hilarious how she’s pretending someone else is controlling her account. I am actually so embarrassed for her. Does she think people will believe she had to go into hiding with no phone for the launch of some shitty fake tan made in China?! And seriously she needs to learn to take a photograph without her mouth hanging open like a goon.

I do wish people would stop saying that she’s “big” or fat or anything like that when she’s clearly not. She’s put on a small bit of dough and isn’t completely toned but she’s nowhere near plus size and is much smaller than the average irish girl. Even on here people implying that she’s fat is dangerous and untrue.

CatVonMe

Chatty Member
That certificate! 🤣🤣🤣 looks like something you get in primary school for being student of the week. Looks dodgy af

• Haha
No way she’s on I’m a celebrity. She’s a ZZZZZZ lister. You have mo farah the Olympian & now shannen from Jobstown who’s claim to fame is appearing on love island for a 5min cameo. I’ve honest to god had longer walks than the time she spent in the villa. She’s a nobody, a bum, a scrounger, a cheap, tacky wannabe low life scumbag. The state of her with her fake nose, fake tits, fake lips, fake teeth. Michael Jackson had less work done. I’m surprised she hasn’t had a bum lift yet because her current arse is longer than the Shannon river. She’s the most classless, vile excuse for a human being ive ever had pleasure to cross paths with

• Haha
  • Wow