Shannen Reilly McGrath #3 Lies, scams and 100k fake fans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They doing it during end of summer.. someone sent it to me.. she happily stick it up on her page knowing fully everyone know it was October her anniversary.. apparently she done the same in the Bahamas and she give went as far, to sticking the roses petals on the bed herself... and bought everything herself and said it was there anniversary.. begged for upgrade!!!

It is October...

Reactions: 1
They doing it during end of summer.. someone sent it to me.. she happily stick it up on her page knowing fully everyone know it was October her anniversary.. apparently she done the same in the Bahamas and she give went as far, to sticking the roses petals on the bed herself... and bought everything herself and said it was there anniversary.. begged for upgrade!!!
Wait is their anniversary not in August?? Is that only what the tiles on love lane Say?? Or maybe that was the date they were there 🀣 because it is October, but she shouldn't be down in Kerry it's not essential travel? Be a shame if she was reported..πŸ€£πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Cause she wants to make out she is so busy.. omg her camera roll all selfie photos 🀣🀣 oh she makes me laugh so much.. fresh face photo which was in her camera roll weeks πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚then on her story she laying on the coach so sick..

Shannen it not sickness it called riddled with guilty!!! Karma ✌

Wait is their anniversary not in August?? Is that only what the tiles on love lane Say?? Or maybe that was the date they were there 🀣 because it is October, but she shouldn't be down in Kerry it's not essential travel? Be a shame if she was reported..πŸ€£πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ
Her anniversary is October I thought 17th.. she posted that on Kerry story in August?? Lol more of her liars..

Reactions: 2
Been watching this for a while cause its pure entertainment but she just wrote back to someone's question on her nails and that photo being from a few weeks ago in the hotel saying she hasnt changed them in 2 weeks 🀣 she was only posting her new short pink nails the other day. She can't keep up with her lies at all.. bleeping fool

Reactions: 9
Openly saying on her story that she has a fever and then saying she’s going to work on Thursday with a brand?! Is she stupid?! Get a test!! I hope that brand drops her, how irresponsible!

Also asking herself questions about her apartment and it’s so obvious because she’s the only person ever that spells it appartment ?!

Reactions: 13
Cause she wants to make out she is so busy.. omg her camera roll all selfie photos 🀣🀣 oh she makes me laugh so much.. fresh face photo which was in her camera roll weeks πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚then on her story she laying on the coach so sick..

Shannen it not sickness it called riddled with guilty!!! Karma ✌

Her anniversary is October I thought 17th.. she posted that on Kerry story in August?? Lol more of her liars..
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 your posts crack me up! You’d hardly be feeling fresh if you are vomiting and bed bound 🀒 And she’s now admitted to having a temperature πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

Reactions: 4
Seriously. 🀣 asking herself is she getting a Covid test after clearly reading my post above....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
F50761C1-C662-46C7-9919-AB68192FFEEF.jpeg
19893473-0E33-4D1A-B06D-E11BE34C3051.jpeg

Proof she asks herself all the questions.
She spelt apartment as Appartment. Sad bleep

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
That carry on is beyond embarrassing, what a *******!!
So Luke dad name Gary, he has a brother?? Don’t worry we are looking into it!!

Good tip the post had details 😁

Lol don’t worry Luke we will save you from that monster
Brother Matthew / Sister Hannah

Openly saying on her story that she has a fever and then saying she’s going to work on Thursday with a brand?! Is she stupid?! Get a test!! I hope that brand drops her, how irresponsible!

Also asking herself questions about her apartment and it’s so obvious because she’s the only person ever that spells it appartment ?!
This has cracked me up hahaha so true..it’s so obvious she asks herself the questions πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Is it just me or does she always say she has something coming up on the Tv and then nothing ever ever materialises from it?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m howling like wtf was that story about tonight.. seriously worried how nuts she becoming.. moving in March to do tv show in uk 🀣🀣🀣nobody flaming knows her over there.. would she give over!!
One post she moving in March and two post later it February!! Make up your mind shannen 🀣🀣eh who will mind your dogs πŸ™„Luke getting a job???
We’re in global pandemic if you forget shannen...
proves liar can never remember what they say !!

She dying sick the last few days very nice of you going over to Luke’s parents and infecting them if you bug or illness!!! So stay the f#ck indoors and stop being selfish!!
Not doctor she needs to see its psychologist and get assessment done!!!

Very classy one post giving the middle finger to this tread πŸ–•right back at you...
oh sorry I should say be kind shannen!!!!

Reactions: 9
Cant wait for this appartment haul, will be great to get some inspo for the perfect interiors in a home which are going take some time to pull together. Why waste your time if your going leave it and move to Manchester after Christmas πŸ™ˆ Appartment haul will feature Shannen draping herself over various pieces of furniture and making her sex doll faces. Some lucky professionals will have styled her for her exclusive shoot. πŸ˜† As for bringing out her own brand. . . πŸ€₯

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Very true.. it makes no logical sense.. she been talking about apartment reveal 🀣🀣🀣now she supposedly moving to Manchester! 🀣🀣 oh stop shannen!!
She hosting tv.. seriously what planet is she on?? What media company would give her funding and support it?? She has no content?? It’s shite she comes out with same with! Fake followers do you think media company wouldn’t do background check!!
Lol she starting her own brand/line.. are you applying shannen your starting your own business again πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ the revenue will have field day with you.. so shannen your going self employed?? Seriously 😐
We would get more famous off this tread with content, humour & facts.. are we getting signed on your media deal 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 most your content you get from stalking us...
cause your obsessed with us all doll ✌

🀣🀣she has apartment picked??? It October and she plans on moving in feb one min or might be March! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚seriously she sounds nuts 5 months time do you think that apartment would be there.. 🀣🀣you be shitting on for weeks you going to do big apartment unveiling πŸ™„why bother!
sure she sleeps on the coach most nights 🀣🀣

Last edited:
As if she is moving to manchester that will never ever happen πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ She is saying it now to make herself sound as if she has her life together and than when march comes around it will be "oh something happened and we cant move". Luke wont be making it as a dealer over here specially in manny where all the dealers know each other and wont want some ginger from dublin getting in on it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ and she has an apartment picked ??? she does realise you need to put down a deposit asap and they definitely wont be keeping it reserved for 5 months time and for her to prove that she is capable of paying the rent she would have to show her bank statements which would show alot of cash deposits from luke and his dealings shes living in fairy land πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ why would ITV or BBC want anything to do with a nobody give over shannen and cop on lying πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 5
I'm starting to think this girl has a disorder. If you're going to post an old photo just call it a throwback. We seen you get your nails done and eyebrows microbalded in the last few days! You don't need to be Sherlock Holmes to know that that photo wasn't taken recently. Why even bother lying about that? Yes, the bad spelling is always the give-away when she asks herself questions. She's always got something in the pipeline apparently - Playboy, I'm a Celeb, make-up line.... I reckon deep down she is massivly insecure about the fact that she is an uneducated sponge, and one of the only 'influencers' in Ireland who has nothing going on for herself, and who nobody likes. I can't wait to see her interiour haul, you'd think she'd try be original with the colour scheme πŸ˜‚ Also, who even bothers to do up an apartment they're allegedly moving out of in 4 months time? Or is it 3 Shan? She is absolutely tragic.

Reactions: 5
She is a pathological liar I go through periods of pitying the girl until I remember all the disgusting things she has done cos she feels entitled to an easy life. She really thinks she’s above all of the laws in life morally and otherwise.

Reactions: 3
There is not a hope in hell anyone is putting her on the tv with a gob like that πŸ˜‚ I don't feel sorry for her, she has a superiority complex, and god knows why because she is rough as duck. What kind of person posts a pic of a fella munching on their fanny on IG to make another woman jealous? Imagine his son seeing that? She's a dirty lowlife.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.