Shannen Reilly McGrath #3 Lies, scams and 100k fake fans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s sooooo funny how Shannen pretends she doesn’t read here and then goes on a rant about things posted here 😂😂 of all things to address on this thread the bit that hurts her most is the part saying she’s put on weight, what about the rest Shan? X
I was just thinking that. She will actually have the most hurt feelings over someone calling her pudgy rather than anything else. Just shows her values.

Also all of those articles re I'm a Celeb are all from the same date. Clearly a press release circulated by her manager (her being "a source") the day before to tabloids. Nothing since. It starts in 10 days. As if she wouldn't be over there by now getting the photoshoots and VTS done.

Also didn't some young lad get kicked off the show for some minorly offensive tweet he sent years ago? Haha imagine the fall out with this one

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I’ve seen her out & about in town & she definitely has abit of a pouch & love handles. When she’s taking her own photos she can obviously suck it in but when just out & letting her guard down you can definitely see abit of pudding

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ye don't like being fat shamed huh

Now u can feel the hurt of all the girls over the years u fat shamed yourself. Love when tables turn!!!!

Reactions: 1
Posting photos of Marilyn who wasn’t skinny and saying “sexy, gorgeous, beautiful” after the discussion on her about her fatty pouches. She’s actually so self conscious and insecure which is surprising given how she has this bizarre sense of entitlement all the time and so much confidence to treat people like tit. You are funny Shan..

• Heart
Reactions: 7
No way she’s on I’m a celebrity. She’s a ZZZZZZ lister. You have mo farah the Olympian & now shannen from Jobstown who’s claim to fame is appearing on love island for a 5min cameo. I’ve honest to god had longer walks than the time she spent in the villa. She’s a nobody, a bum, a scrounger, a cheap, tacky wannabe low life scumbag. The state of her with her fake nose, fake tits, fake lips, fake teeth. Michael Jackson had less work done. I’m surprised she hasn’t had a bum lift yet because her current arse is longer than the Shannon river. She’s the most classless, vile excuse for a human being ive ever had pleasure to cross paths with

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I went to Mary’s and used to be friendly with Luke until he became a drug dealer. Nothing can prepare you for the hideousness of when you see her in person. She’s bright orange like Donald Trump. The colour of her arms, legs and face never match. I always remembered she had the worst dragon breath I’ve ever encountered. It’s smells like the inside of reactor 4 in Chernobyl.
Her flat saggy arse and gullet are a sore on the eye but nowhere near as bad as her blue whale teeth and inflamed cow vagina lips. All in all she looks like a trailer trash ******

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Holy tit she is easily triggered just one comment about her looking a bit heavier and she goes on a posting frenzy! Seriously you won’t address the photos of your Gee getting tucked into but you’ll **** out over one persons thoughts on your body. Shannen you really do need help how can you be comfortable seeking publicity knowing half of Ireland has seen your dirty photos and videos? Surely you would retreat from the limelight so things like that won’t make it into the media 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Also I’ve just noticed she has the biggest hands I’ve ever seen on a girl. Holy tit! They’re like shovels. I’d say she’s great at basketball & has a huge mickey too!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Clearly the only thing she cares about it how she looks and how people perceive her based on this. It's very sad, I would hate to be that vain and insecure.

Reactions: 1
Holy tit she is easily triggered just one comment about her looking a bit heavier and she goes on a posting frenzy! Seriously you won’t address the photos of your Gee getting tucked into but you’ll **** out over one persons thoughts on your body. Shannen you really do need help how can be comfortable seeking publicity knowing half of Ireland has seen your dirty photos and videos? Surely you would retreat from the limelight so things like that won’t make it into the media 🙈
GEE getting tucked into 🤣🤑🤣

• Haha
Also I’ve just noticed she has the biggest hands I’ve ever seen on a girl. Holy tit! They’re like shovels. I’d say she’s great at basketball & has a huge mickey too!!!
Is that you Luke? Blink 3 times if you need to be rescued.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
she looks like the type who just stinks you never see her with wet hair or just out of the shower shes always sitting around with thick grease hair waiting for her next blow dry i bet her breath is rank too you know when people get turkey mouths oral hygiene is out the window

• Sick
Reactions: 4
she looks like the type who just stinks you never see her with wet hair or just out of the shower shes always sitting around with thick grease hair waiting for her next blow dry i bet her breath is rank too you know when people get turkey mouths oral hygiene is out the window
I dunno about showers, but I remember she got her make-up done for an event before and was flying out somewhere the next day. She had the same face of make-up on in her airport selfie as she did the day before. She had obviously slept in it and then touched it up in the morning. As she wears very heavy make-up it's rotten to think about sleeping in so many layers of it, and then putting more on in the morning.

I also had a friend that followed Shannen. She asked Shannen a question too about something, not sure what it was about exactly. Possibly make-up, hair or fillers, and Shannen just ignored her question even though she had seen it. It’s actually embarrassing. 5 mins of Love Island and she really believes in her little head that she’s a star.

Reactions: 2
I dunno about showers, but I remember she got her make-up done for an event before and was flying out somewhere the next day. She had the same face of make-up on in her airport selfie as she did the day before. She had obviously slept in it and then touched it up in the morning. As she wears very heavy make-up it's rotten to think about sleeping in so many layers of it, and then putting more on in the morning.
I can remember a time she did that too, when her and CJ were going to Amsterdam. She still had the make up on that night going out all dolled up on the cobbles 🙈

Reactions: 2
Poor Luke. He isn’t allowed any form of social media. Shannen’s orders. She controls him and his phone.
That's so he won't see this tread!! He would end the relationship if he did. Poor chap has noooo clue

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.