Shannen Reilly McGrath #3 Lies, scams and 100k fake fans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She disgraceful!!! It’s mad other girls at the photoshop are at home!! So I’m putting money on it! Shannen flew back last night, she is sitting in her apartment watching this.. lol πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ she well stocked up with vacuum packed meals so she be hiding out in her apartment for the next few weeks!!! 🀣🀣🀣🀣 the girl wouldn’t leave Luke that long she is to controlling!!!! She stalks his life.. not a hope she would leave him alone by himself!! Poor dogs.. I’ll be reporting it in the morning!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So is she planning on going to a photo shoot on Thursday ? So she’s not going to isolate for the mandatory 2 weeks once again? Selfish bleep

Reactions: 4
So is she planning on going to a photo shoot on Thursday ? So she’s not going to isolate for the mandatory 2 weeks once again? Selfish bleep
If she doesnt I'm personally calling the gardai on her 😢 not a bleeping chance Shan think again..

Reactions: 6
I for one have contacted the tan company and informed them how they are breaking the law flying in models from Ireland in the middle of a UK lockdown. I also pointed them towards this thread so they know who is promoting there brand.The say it was not there photoshoot it is Sean's. Feel free to dm your concerns to them too.
@roseandcaramel

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
He's not a photographer you cringy witch acting as if your caught off guard in all them pics πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ my skin is crawling looking at them the bad thing she thinks she looks amazing πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ duck off back to your own country you sewer rat

once again she has her phone in her hand no one is taking over your insta hun πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ can't deal with her petty lies stop thinking your something special

Attachments

• Haha
He's not a photographer you cringy witch acting as if your caught off guard in all them pics πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ my skin is crawling looking at them the bad thing she thinks she looks amazing πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ duck off back to your own country you sewer rat
Im actually mortified for that thing she is an attention seeking woman. Who the duck does she think she is strutting around for no good reason other than to feed her ego and fake a career to impress her absolute spanner of a fella. Wait till she posts the celebratory bouquet from Luke congratulating her on the amazing news. Pair of gobshites 🀯 Who walks down the street like that πŸ˜† She’s a stupid bleep 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
3 day old makeup no doubt in them pics πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ hair hasn't been washed in 3 days or her face she's a minty witch you just know she stinks of fish and BO

Reactions: 7
This girl can’t honestly be serious.. it’s actually so annoying how she keeps getting away with breaking laws again and again, we all need to stand together and report this absolute simpleton to the GardaΓ­ and the revenue. I’m sick and tired now of seeing her manky manly face smiling into the camera how can she sleep at night.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
What are them bleeping joggers Jesus Christ

No doubt she only took one pair of knickers on her trip and turned them inside out the next day. Smelly cow

Reactions: 9
The phone in her hand 🀣 Probably has whole team of people working on her socials, nearly as big as the team in the Garda station πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What the duck is she wearing??? Tragic
She had jeans in the very same style, wore them to death they belonged to her sister. When she used to comment on her photos asking could she have her clothes back, Shannen would delete the comment 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If you go on to her latest post and look at all the comments every single comment has been liked by the shh.co.uk page (a crappy wannabe Ann summers) which shannen is the only person who has done a collab with them. Definitely something up with them and shannen

Reactions: 3
If you go on to her latest post and look at all the comments every single comment has been liked by the shh.co.uk page (a crappy wannabe Ann summers) which shannen is the only person who has done a collab with them. Definitely something up with them and shannen
I thought the same. Prob Shannen’s business on the side that’s how she gets away with GOV not being on her back πŸ˜‚

Edit - Watching the I’m a Celeb thing, they’re gonna announce the REAL contestants tonight before it ends

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.