Shannen Reilly McGrath #3 Lies, scams and 100k fake fans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe if she stopped spending money on buying followers and comments she’d have enough to buy a proper pair of trousers, honestly how hasn’t she been caught on her blatant disregard of lockdown rules? ??

Reactions: 1
What!!!!!! Are you sure?????. Maybe there announcing her in a few days🤔🤔🤔😂😂😂😂😂
It’s bleeping funny because they could actually put someone from love island in who’s actually well known and popular, like Dani Dyer, Megan Barton Hanson, Wes, Amber, etc. Shannen is just a bleeping nobody lol

Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20201108_221802.jpg
I reckon she's not missing lukey baby much.... Shet ook a few of these baby's over with her 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Would love to see the video of her going mad in the hotel room
It was her, security and Dano. Supposedly she had smashed the room up and he called security to kick her out, they were asking her to leave and she was saying she had tripped over a glass that’s what caused the mess. Then she ran over to Dano who was recording it and said please stay with me.
I’m not sure how the two of them ended up in the same hotel room, he was saying that he was at a funeral and then I seen someone else say she had been cat fishing him and arranged to meet him in the hotel. But we’ll never really know.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
It’s hilarious how she’s pretending someone else is controlling her account. I am actually so embarrassed for her. Does she think people will believe she had to go into hiding with no phone for the launch of some crappy fake tan made in China?! And seriously she needs to learn to take a photograph without her mouth hanging open like a goon.

I do wish people would stop saying that she’s “big” or fat or anything like that when she’s clearly not. She’s put on a small bit of dough and isn’t completely toned but she’s nowhere near plus size and is much smaller than the average irish girl. Even on here people implying that she’s fat is dangerous and untrue.

Reactions: 12
They'll be announcing the winner of I'm a Celeb 2020 and she'll still be dropping hints that she's going in 😂

It was her, security and Dano. Supposedly she had smashed the room up and he called security to kick her out, they were asking her to leave and she was saying she had tripped over a glass that’s what caused the mess. Then she ran over to Dano who was recording it and said please stay with me.
I’m not sure how the two of them ended up in the same hotel room, he was saying that he was at a funeral and then I seen someone else say she had been cat fishing him and arranged to meet him in the hotel. But we’ll never really know.
Sounda like she needs to go to anger management

It’s hilarious how she’s pretending someone else is controlling her account. I am actually so embarrassed for her. Does she think people will believe she had to go into hiding with no phone for the launch of some crappy fake tan made in China?! And seriously she needs to learn to take a photograph without her mouth hanging open like a goon.

I do wish people would stop saying that she’s “big” or fat or anything like that when she’s clearly not. She’s put on a small bit of dough and isn’t completely toned but she’s nowhere near plus size and is much smaller than the average irish girl. Even on here people implying that she’s fat is dangerous and untrue.
It’s a difficult one. At first I did have some sympathy for her when I first joined and saw some of the comments about her, ripping into her about pretty much every aspect of her appearance and life. However, as times goes on and I see her for her true ugly self, she deserves all the hate she gets. Some of us have even messaged her or commented being genuine and she still makes out like she’s better than everyone else. I would have more respect for her if she wasn’t such a fanny. She does not care about other people’s feelings when she’s emailing them on fake accounts, asking / mocking someone’s dead nan and then calling someone a whale, especially a young girl who’s only like 21? 22? She has no empathy. She is incapable of it. She didn’t care when she was scamming people, getting them into debt for her crappy, fake agency. Promising young girls (one even under 15 I heard) fake careers. Obviously I do understand what you’re saying, but if Shannen didn’t body shame people herself and was an actual genuine and caring person then I would care.

Reactions: 4
I for one have contacted the tan company and informed them how they are breaking the law flying in models from Ireland in the middle of a UK lockdown. I also pointed them towards this thread so they know who is promoting there brand.The say it was not there photoshoot it is Sean's. Feel free to dm your concerns to them too.
@roseandcaramel
Please keep us updated on this 😂

Reactions: 3
Seriously 😒 the girl beyond a joke?? Wonder how her pen pal is doing, shannen making such a big story on it??and nothing!! She full of shite!! She sitting at home in her apartment making herself feel like she important
But the only one she fooling is herself!!
promoting a bottle of false tan!! Seriously desperate as she in public years she resorting to promoting counterfeit items and robbing money!!!
Think it’s time folks woke up, she gets canceled! She doesn’t contribute to society, she doesn’t do nothing positive, she put others at risk for being selfish!! She lost cause!! Claiming covid payment working abroad!!! Wish the revenue and social welfare throw the book at her already!!

Other note.. think we have to make a new topic on her!!! Think it should be called Shannen the Covid Rule breaker, selfish witch!!

Reactions: 1
It’s a difficult one. At first I did have some sympathy for her when I first joined and saw some of the comments about her, ripping into her about pretty much every aspect of her appearance and life. However, as times goes on and I see her for her true ugly self, she deserves all the hate she gets. Some of us have even messaged her or commented being genuine and she still makes out like she’s better than everyone else. I would have more respect for her if she wasn’t such a fanny. She does not care about other people’s feelings when she’s emailing them on fake accounts, asking / mocking someone’s dead nan and then calling someone a whale, especially a young girl who’s only like 21? 22? She has no empathy. She is incapable of it. She didn’t care when she was scamming people, getting them into debt for her crappy, fake agency. Promising young girls (one even under 15 I heard) fake careers. Obviously I do understand what you’re saying, but if Shannen didn’t body shame people herself and was an actual genuine and caring person then I would care.

If she WAS actually fat then I’d maybe say fair enough given her track record. But she’s not, she’s objectively slim. I don’t care about her feelings but it can be dangerous and triggering to people with body issues on here to read posts saying she is fat or huge or whatever when she’s clearly not.

Reactions: 2
Lol just spotted on all her post, ssh.co.uk liking all her post??? Lol it’s adult sexy toy website??? Back street alley one... lol is that her big career move!!

BTW that “MUA” who’s launching the tan blocked me within a couple of minutes of me commenting on a post asking why he thought it was ok to fly a girl from one locked down country to another for a photo shoot 🙃

BTW that “MUA” who’s launching the tan blocked me within a couple of minutes of me commenting on a post asking why he thought it was ok to fly a girl from one locked down country to another for a photo shoot 🙃
Sean? Lolll he’s been reported for breaking lockdown rules so he’s probably not a happy bunny today 🤣

Reactions: 3
It’s gas to think, I’m sure there is loads others after seeing that shite show yesterday fuming with his carry on.. the so called models Mua hairstylist photographer are as just brain dead as him!! How many people were in the room!! Lovely social distancing, not a mask in sight! Twats I say, loads over in Manchester reported him!!! If they all get covid that their own fault!! Hope he go’s bankrupt from it! Gobshite and reckless selfish behaviour!! He could have easily promoted his brand on his own, without any of them!! Sure most shannen followers are in the Middle East bought and fake accounts!!

Reactions: 5
It’s gas to think, I’m sure there is loads others after seeing that shite show yesterday fuming with his carry on.. the so called models Mua hairstylist photographer are as just brain dead as him!! How many people were in the room!! Lovely social distancing, not a mask in sight! Twats I say, loads over in Manchester reported him!!! If they all get covid that their own fault!! Hope he go’s bankrupt from it! Gobshite and reckless selfish behaviour!! He could have easily promoted his brand on his own, without any of them!! Sure most shannen followers are in the Middle East bought and fake accounts!!
I noticed something the other day! Obviously we have established Mario Falcone uses the same app bullshit that generates likes and comments from verified accounts and others but what I saw was that when Shannen replied to his comments or liked them, he would then get the notification and then delete his comment from her post.

Ridiculous even more embarrassing 😳 it’s noticeable!!! Couldn’t grow their account naturally, people having interest and like for good reason!! But to take the lazy route buy fake followers and likes!! Scarlet for them..

well I’m glad she but all stuff up from uk, one way ticket, breaking covid restrictions and breach law on both island!!I’m 100% reporting her dogs in the morning for neglect!! That not being personal but I’m doing it to make sure their well-being ok, since Luke works full time, they be placed in box all day!! Shannen just upped and left to country during Pandemic to take photo shoot with others for bottle false tan, went up London one day then flew to Manchester!! Selfish.. so I hope they are taken off her and placed in home, where someone wouldn’t drop them like that!!! Really selfish of her!!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.