Shannen Reilly McGrath #3 Lies, scams and 100k fake fans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just caught up with her stories. She looks bleeping ridiculous, who goes around with their face contoured to death like that? It looks absolutely filthy. She honestly looks like a drag queen.

Reactions: 6
🤣🤣🤣she just drop by 1,000 followers!!! There yah go shannen a lovely anniversary present for you, get luke to buy you more!!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The more I look at her now the more I think she has modelled herself on Shauna Henderson, a girl an ex of hers took on a date. The girl looked how Shannen looks now way back then and of course it was aired out on the internet for all to see. Shauna is a very striking girl and now I see it I can’t unsee it. 🙈

Reactions: 2
I think the girl looked grand before all this unnecessary cosmetic work she has done. Going around with her fake tits hanging out, caked in 24 inches of makeup in the middle of the afternoon in the shelbourne... the actual STATE..

Reactions: 7
I think the girl looked grand before all this unnecessary cosmetic work she has done. Going around with her fake tits hanging out, caked in 24 inches of makeup in the middle of the afternoon in the shelbourne... the actual STATE..
I'm in my early 30's and she actually looks older than me. Getting work done unnecessarily causes more harm than good. The Shelbourne is a nice hotel, but there are more understated and classier hotels in Dublin. Either way, walking around in the middle of the afternoon with plastic tits hanging out is such bad taste.

Reactions: 5
0F2FE25B-2489-457C-A8EA-7956D2A1763F.png

Staying in The Shelbourne doesn’t make you classy chicken. This outfit is not fit for a 5* hotel, it’s anything she’s crying out for morphy Richards to sponsor her 🤣this dress needs a bang of an iron!!!!!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Most definitely photoshopped the Diddies they’re huge in that photo. I’m sorry I know this thread isn’t about him but Luke’s taste in clothes is so flash Harry. The boots are rotten as bad as the anniversary attire. I’d say they’re turning heads and stomachs in the Shelbourne tonight 🤢

• Haha
Ladssss she’s legit put up about 10 posts about those bloody balloons 🤣🤣🤣and she wonders why I said she seems autistic?🙄she gets obsessed with the stupidest things!🤣 ( by the way nothing wrong with autism at all but it would really explain all of her erratic behaviours/ obsession with a few balloons lol )
She does definitely not portray autistic traits. Im an sna to autistic children and they are the kindest, sweetest children with the purest hearts you could ever meet. Please do not compare that woman to this beautiful group of people.

Reactions: 10
She has a multiple personality disorder, mixed in with obsessive, compulsive lying and Anger issues..

complex behaviour she displays, also zero morals..

superiority complex and she thinks she above others..also vain and shallow..

She Obsessed looking for praise and comments about her looks....

Reactions: 1
Anyways, LOL at her overnight hotel stay. Another anniversary is it! Getting ready to get dicked down tonight. Hope Luke’s got a bigger dick than a makeup brush!

Most definitely photoshopped the Diddies they’re huge in that photo. I’m sorry I know this thread isn’t about him but Luke’s taste in clothes is so flash Harry. The boots are rotten as bad as the anniversary attire. I’d say they’re turning heads and stomachs in the Shelbourne tonight 🤢
Vile, the pair of them 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
4 outfits changes in a small space of time..
I’m sure the staff in hotel were in knots of laughter every time she walked down in another outfit??...
Luke was in the same clothes the whole day🤣🤣🤣 but even more embarrassing the same people comment on every post.. glad to see her fake likes are dropping.. she not getting stupid 1k plus for photo when in reality she only gets about 30 real people liking it!!

Anyways, LOL at her overnight hotel stay. Another anniversary is it! Getting ready to get dicked down tonight. Hope Luke’s got a bigger dick than a makeup brush!
What is the story with her and the make up brushes? I heard she was shoving them up her gee 😫

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.