Shannen Reilly McGrath #3 Lies, scams and 100k fake fans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 303631
See how long that comments lasts🤣 so embarrassing thinking she has everyone fooled that she’s going on im a celeb like what’s her excuse gonna be when shes not on the tv🤣one way ticket...... yeah to a looney bin she’s an absolute weapon
Comment is gone already, I’m not sure what goes on in her head...
She was a model for Cocoa Brown before and couldn’t even hold that one down or support them, yet she’s all for support irish and now she thinks she’s gonna make it big because of this!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Someone put the pic on their story congratulating her, tag her and she cant do anything then 😂 I would but she blocked me longggg ago😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Girls “Jen” is back She mailed me after my comment on her post🤣🤣🤣you know the girl with the exact same writing style as Shannen.... like a space before and after a comma 🤣🤣🤣then she went and deleted the mail she sent me!🙈
Ahhhhhh I just can't anymore, she is the gift that keeps on giving 😂😂😂

Reactions: 8
Girls “Jen” is back She mailed me after my comment on her post🤣🤣🤣you know the girl with the exact same writing style as Shannen.... like a space before and after a comma 🤣🤣🤣then she went and deleted the mail she sent me!🙈
I am absolutely mortified for her. Why did “Jen” delete the comment? How did she expect no one to discover it was a tan when other people are posting it all over social media? She really needs to go see a psychiatrist

• Heart
Reactions: 12
My bet is that she’s on here. Figured it was a joke and then deleted her message. Hahahaha oh dearrrrrr

Hilarious 😆 you’d think she’d at least try make the reply look professional 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Surely her “agent” or whoever is taking over her Instagram should have their own email. I genuinely can’t believe how she gets herself wrapped up in her lies !

I am absolutely mortified for her. Why did “Jen” delete the comment? How did she expect no one to discover it was a tan when other people are posting it all over social media? She really needs to go see a psychiatrist
Swear it was Kim K or something with a proper PA 🤣Shannen love no one wants to “take over” your social media will you give over.... it’s actually sad she thinks we believe her manager or whoever it is, is running her account 🤣EMBARRASSING

She’s Defo reading here cause she blocked me 🤣funny thing is when she mailed me I didn’t reply. Then she unsent it and now she blocked me 🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 303676
So she will be back in Ireland by Thursday. 🤣😂
Why is she talking in the 3rd person about herself 🤣 funny that the grammar and space before and after punctuations is identical AGAIN🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Lol I’m dying 🤣🤣🤣she got “papped” with her phone in her hand!! There is no way she let anyone take control of it! Exposing all her nasty messages to read she sends folks, especially all her dark secrets! Her begging 😂😂😂 thought that’s what a manger does!!!she dropped Jenny years ago, went out promoting herself! Especially shannen couldn’t stand Jenny getting a cut of her small gigs!!
Jaysus so she saying she in Uk for awhile.. country on full lockdown!! 🤣🤣🤣sad isn’t the word!!
Luke works full time!! Thinking them poor dogs in that box left alone all day! Think rspca might be getting a call in the morning!! For someone that says her dogs are her world mad she just jumped on flight and left them!!! Shameful!!

Reactions: 8
View attachment 303676
So she will be back in Ireland by Thursday. 🤣😂
This is actually pitiful behaviour. I have second hand embarrassment for her.

She used the hashtag 'timetolearn' non-stop in relation to her crayola hair course. Now this 'person' is using 'timetowork'.... Shannen you are a mental case if you think we believe your agent is running your account. Your agent being a middle aged woman with only one client, you! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sure she told us what date she’s getting her Christmas tree delivered, it was never going be a one way trip. Deluded.com

• Haha
Sure she told us what date she’s getting her Christmas tree delivered, it was never going be a one way trip. Deluded.com
I was just going to say this. Those poor dogs locked away in a box while Luke landscapes hedges and house parties at 5 o'clock in the morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.