Shannen Reilly McGrath #3 Lies, scams and 100k fake fans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣she hiding out in her apartment with vacuum packed meals!!!!
She at home!! bleeping liar!!!!! Again proven!! You fooled known Shannen just proves more what a liar you are......

Gas she all her family lying for her and Luke! What a muppet πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ™ŒπŸ» Someone ask them how shannen gettin on uk they are lying to people faces!! When reality is she hiding out in her apartment πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
I just spoke to a contact I have in the UK & they've confirmed shannen will be joining the cast of i'm a celebrity get me out of here next week. They're keeping her from the original line up because they were afraid her fame & popularity would result in millions of people coming from far & wide to Wales to the castle & the show would have to be halted because of the sheer inability to social distance. They've said shes' been well worth the €9.99 Ryanair flight fare & is surviving well on her vacuum packed curry's. They said the headshot she sent in convinced them she'd be an ICON on the show. They've shared it with me so I've got a world exclusive...……………………………………………….
123456.png

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Shannen you bleeping ditzy fool omg you're at home ya big spoonπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ martinas meals is a Dublin based food service which delivers meals to your house meaning youd have to be in the house to collect them, so did Jen fly to the UK with you take your phone, go back to Dublin with it and it's in your hand in those "papped" photos??? You're a bleeping Spa, braindead man absolutly nothing in there πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ no one has your phone you do you're in your apartment ya big smelly fool stop bleeping lying and misleading people. Also hope you bought them yourself because if not the advertising agency wouldnt be too happy about no #gifted.... just saying if they ever found out yeno.. thank god I have an album full of screenshots!!! β˜•

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m sure she’ll say the babysitter for Elvis & Freddie is collecting her freebies and photographing them appropriately. That’s probably what she’s paying someone with to say in the apartment. They get a spilt of the freebies so long as they agree to feed Luke & the dogs twice a day and bring the pooches for a walk. Luke’s not allowed out at anytime in case his ex is outside somewhere at the same time breathing the same air as him.

She had jeans in the very same style, wore them to death they belonged to her sister. When she used to comment on her photos asking could she have her clothes back, Shannen would delete the comment 🀣
The sisters glued to the thread too Ladies, probably waiting for the perfect time to come on and have a good old rant rampage and insult us with that classic amber leaf joke!! The brains really dodged this pair πŸ˜‚

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Someone should mail Martina kitchen tell them she supposedly not in the country, they are wasting their money.. she will duck them in the bin!!!! Maybe they could verify 🀣🀣🀣if she opened the door to them πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She obviously couldn’t stay off social media and too embarrassed now to come on and admit she was lying so pretending someone else is on her account πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Heart
New thread name suggestion. She’s a lady not a woman, all them other Yokes are damp. She’s our Shan, Shan, Shan, Shan, Shan, Shan, Shan, Shan. Come on fellas place your bets, cos you ain’t seen nothing yet. She’ll fleece you dry, rob you blind & the rest. 🎢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
New thread suggestion

Shannen is a begger , Shannen's a thief.
She will sell her granny for a pack of Amber leaf . She has really long fingers and toes , she doesn't care who she hurts as long as her fake success grows.
She "works" but claims the dole ,
Alot of people say she has a smelly A hole

• Haha
Reactions: 18
🀣🀣🀣🀣or we are OBSESSED with Shannen, she ICONIC looks like Pamela Anderson or Margot Robbie!! Worldwide famous, raised to fame on 3 mins on love island several years ago! Inspirational career, works with the top brands and Collabs

Iv watched all the love islands and I can’t for the life of me remember her πŸ€” does anyone actually remember her in it, did she make any kind of impact like?

Reactions: 3
Iv watched all the love islands and I can’t for the life of me remember her πŸ€” does anyone actually remember her in it, did she make any kind of impact like?
she kissed marcel (from blazing squad) in a challenge that was probably the only airtime she got. his face says it all when he pulled away from her. She was on your face or mine with jimmy carr as marcel's mystery guest and she was humiliated on that

she kissed marcel (from blazing squad) in a challenge that was probably the only airtime she got. his face says it all when he pulled away from her. She was on your face or mine with jimmy carr as marcel's mystery guest and she was humiliated on that
All I can think about is the dragon breath mentioned a few pages back 🀣🀣
Aw ok I must find the clip of her on your face or mine 🀣

Clearly Martina has never heard of portion control in terms of healthy eating... 1/2 your plate is supposed to be veg, the other 1/4 protein and 1/4 carbs. There's probably a tablespoon of veg in that entire meal, and she has the neck to call them 'healthy' and charge people for them? I think it takes a special kind of person to order pre-made mashed potato πŸ˜‚

Shannen McGrath never has a bath, takes pics of her fanny being munched for a laugh

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Anyone see the video the time she was expose she got tattoo live on air! They didn’t match she got jibber-ish wrote on her arm when she thought it was Ariana Grande-tattoo 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.