Shannen Reilly McGrath #3 Lies, scams and 100k fake fans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol well played shannen, twist tit make out folks are body shaming you.. that your excuse for jumping on a plane.. pulling mental health card!!!

I can’t wait for their move to Manchester. I don’t know how many of us are from England, but I am. I live in Manchester so hopefully I will get to see the freak in person. I might even ask for her autograph!!! Can’t wait to meet a celeb!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
All the nasty comments about her physical appearance on here are just undermining the factual comments, and feeding into her view that we're all trolls on here. Please stop stooping to her level, all you're doing is giving her opportunity to share screenshots where people are calling her horrible names and needlessly body shaming her.

Reactions: 14
It’s sooooo funny how Shannen pretends she doesn’t read here and then goes on a rant about things posted here 😂😂 of all things to address on this thread the bit that hurts her most is the part saying she’s put on weight, what about the rest Shan? X
Lol this just shows what a self obsessed witch this girl is! She doesn’t care that she’s been called a scammer or shown proof of her abusing and attempting to claim a false domestic violence case, or going out during a pandemic, posting her flaps online etc etc .. she doesn’t care about all that because the only thing “ Detrimental“ in her eyes is gaining weight and not being little miss perfect🤣🤣
Good woman Shan, keep eating those burgers and gain more weight to prove your human too, good woman keep going !!😍ah sure you may aswell get another curry and eat it in the dark to show us your glow in the dark teeth too, like the other night❤
Oh also, why on earthhh is shannen posting all about love your body and women body empowerment etc when her sister sent that girl a fat shaming text ? And I also heard shannen used to fat shame make up by Jordan and tonnes of other girls ... it’s all SOOO fake !!!

Reactions: 3
I can’t wait for their move to Manchester. I don’t know how many of us are from England, but I am. I live in Manchester so hopefully I will get to see the freak in person. I might even ask for her autograph!!! Can’t wait to meet a celeb!!!
I think the move will be a wake-up call for her. The O'Dolls thread is brutal at times. She will only be directing more people towards this thread. I'm not sure where's she's going on Friday, but if it is reality tv then I'm sure they would also be shocked at some of her recent behaviour and scams. People have been removed (or politely asked to step aside) from these types of shows when unsavory truths come to light.

Reactions: 4
All the nasty comments about her physical appearance on here are just undermining the factual comments, and feeding into her view that we're all trolls on here. Please stop stooping to her level, all you're doing is giving her opportunity to share screenshots where people are calling her horrible names and needlessly body shaming her.
Hey.... Put urself in the public eye and constantly post pics waiting on validation and ur bound to get responses.... Good and bad. I personally know this girl from a long time ago.... She used to sit there with her drink and judge every poor girl who had a few extra pounds. Sitting sniggering flicking her hair like she's gods gift. So dont try tell people on here to calm down with opinions. What comes around goes around.... She is looking pudgy end of storrrrrry

I think the move will be a wake-up call for her. The O'Dolls thread is brutal at times. She will only be directing more people towards this thread. I'm not sure where's she's going on Friday, but if it is reality tv then I'm sure they would also be shocked at some of her recent behaviour and scams. People have been removed (or politely asked to step aside) from these types of shows when unsavory truths come to light.
Yep, and what about Friday? What’s she said now? Is she still hinting at being on “I’m A Celeb”?

Reactions: 1
Do you not have to pass a pysch assessment to get into I’m a Celeb? Surely they will recommend an intervention when they delve into the depths of Shannens mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's recently started following Playboy South Africa, maybe Luke finally forked out that 10k for his Missus to get her flaps out. Pity he doesn't know about this thread and that it's nothing we haven't already seen. His parents must be cringing.

• Heart
Test3.png

Question 1: Who has the bigger claws? The Velociraptor or the monster
Question 2: Who is more orange? The Velociraptor or the female trump
Answers on a postcard.....

• Haha
Reactions: 9
While this is true, please don’t forget that she body shamed Grainne and plenty of other girls.

Hey.... Put urself in the public eye and constantly post pics waiting on validation and ur bound to get responses.... Good and bad. I personally know this girl from a long time ago.... She used to sit there with her drink and judge every poor girl who had a few extra pounds. Sitting sniggering flicking her hair like she's gods gift. So dont try tell people on here to calm down with opinions. What comes around goes around.... She is looking pudgy end of storrrrrry

She's a bleeping size 8, she's not fat or podgy. I've no doubt she's a witch and has sniggered and body shamed others, but there's no proof of that, only hearsay. People stooping to her level of nastiness is EXACTLY what she wants so she can cry troll/bullying.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
She's a bleeping size 8, she's not fat or podgy. I've no doubt she's a witch and has sniggered and body shamed others, but there's no proof of that, only hearsay. People stooping to her level of nastiness is EXACTLY what she wants so she can cry troll/bullying.
That's my opinion, and that's ur opinion!

She is going backwards. Promoting body positivity and eating whatever you want yet editing her photos to appear “more attractive” and slimmer. It doesn’t work like that.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.