Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fruitloopd

Chatty Member
🤣🤣🤣🤣or we are OBSESSED with Shannen, she ICONIC looks like Pamela Anderson or Margot Robbie!! Worldwide famous, raised to fame on 3 mins on love island several years ago! Inspirational career, works with the top brands and Collabs

Fruitloopd

Chatty Member
Lol I’m sure they done their own homework.. 🤣🤣
She on the scab again at party city 🤣🤣🤣 for all her photo shoots at home 🤣🤣by her professional boyfriend taking thousands off photos of her... but seriously if we go into level 5 lol bye bye hair and makeup shannen!!
Just looking at her story now... she comes across as nuts.. the music post 😂😂😂😂 Seriously shannen get a flaming hobby!! Learn how to knit of something..

Fruitloopd

Chatty Member
It’s hilarious shannen went on rant she only wears stuff once and throws them out 🤣🤣🤣she living in that hoody now.. lol 😂 makes yah laugh we all know she bring her washing home to mammy once a week!! Lazy cow can’t do it herself!!

Fruitloopd

Chatty Member
Omg interesting on spill the tea !!! I love we are not only that can see straight true her lying scamming ways.. I hope that pages directs more people here 🙌🏻🙌🏻

Fruitloopd

Chatty Member
I can still see them accounts, maybe if you block them or report them they don’t show up for you but they are still there.
Awww noo.. I was hoping they were gone... I’ll just keep reporting.. that girl has zero morals...

Hopefully Luke gets wind off this and runs!!! Imagine the nasty bitch prob has photos off him!!
How can he even trust the girl!!
Sure I well believe she ripped him off in Belfast that time!!!