Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blondeminion14

Chatty Member
The phone in her hand 🤣 Probably has whole team of people working on her socials, nearly as big as the team in the Garda station 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

MunHun

VIP Member
She’s lying, she reads all the comments on here then changes her story accordingly. If the 3 mutts had really drove over to see her we would have had photos of the dogs on ‘location’ with her. So Luke, the dogs and Shannen are in the UK but someone is in her flat taking in her ready meals and all the clothes sent to her for free 🙄😴😴😴

• Haha

Paulplaster

Luke Talbot drives a van because he sells spirits and beer after hours to house parties. This is also how he distributes the cocaine

• Heart
  • Haha

Summersunday

Girls “Jen” is back She mailed me after my comment on her post🤣🤣🤣you know the girl with the exact same writing style as Shannen.... like a space before and after a comma 🤣🤣🤣then she went and deleted the mail she sent me!🙈
I am absolutely mortified for her. Why did “Jen” delete the comment? How did she expect no one to discover it was a tan when other people are posting it all over social media? She really needs to go see a psychiatrist

• Heart

BrunosBabes

She used to follow Sinead Murphy on Instagram and like/comment on all her pics and at the time Sinead was in a relationship with a fella called David I think? They were together a few years saving for a mortgage and shannen slept with him on a night out 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 11

Jellybb

VIP Member
Makes me sick she’s using Caroline flack as a sympathy card. She honestly is a vile woman she deserves everything she gets
It’s actually disturbing that she is pretending to be someone that took over her insta. The woman is an actual psychopath. Iv never heard the likes of this in my life..... absolute head the ball. She needs help ASAP

MunHun

VIP Member
Something I’ve just noticed there, if you look back at her stories when she shares code SHANNEN for discounts it’s all in capitals. Remember Lisa from Mac make up came on to the first thread to tell us that she didn’t like that SHANNEN but she really wanted to tell us about her ex going off with someone who I won’t name on this thread cos Shannen would love some dirt to be dragged up on someone else. Lisa tried to say her phone automatically typed Shannen all in capitals when it was pointed out to her, well of course it would Shannen that’s how your phone dictionary would predict how you would spell out your own name. And the main reason you would have for typing your own name would be for promoting discount codes offered under your name 🙈🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 You are beyond thick, seriously what a fucking simpleton. 😆

• Haha

MunHun

VIP Member
Also I’ve just noticed she has the biggest hands I’ve ever seen on a girl. Holy shit! They’re like shovels. I’d say she’s great at basketball & has a huge mickey too!!!
Is that you Luke? Blink 3 times if you need to be rescued.

• Haha
Shannen you fucking ditzy fool omg you're at home ya big spoon😂😂😂 martinas meals is a Dublin based food service which delivers meals to your house meaning youd have to be in the house to collect them, so did Jen fly to the UK with you take your phone, go back to Dublin with it and it's in your hand in those "papped" photos??? You're a fucking Spa, braindead man absolutly nothing in there 😂😂😂😂 no one has your phone you do you're in your apartment ya big smelly fool stop fucking lying and misleading people. Also hope you bought them yourself because if not the advertising agency wouldnt be too happy about no #gifted.... just saying if they ever found out yeno.. thank god I have an album full of screenshots!!! ☕

• Haha

MunHun

VIP Member
So the girls were well looked after? Does robbing them and leaving them vulnerable count? 🥱 And now she’s a “home bird”? Pretty sure she’s always complained how she hates Ireland because we all hate to see people doing well? Does she not get the whole concept of if you’re going to lie you need to have a good memory? I really think she needs to see her doctor for reasons beyond her sore tummy and headaches. It’s actually tragic to see.
Wasn’t the winner of this competition Laura the one who exposed you for robbing her blind when you forgot your bank card on a weekend trip to Belfast. She paid for the petrol, hotel, food and drinks and you gave her €50. Then when she collapsed after possibly being spiked you let an ambulance take her away in a strange city and didn’t even have the common decency to ring her mother so she could check with the hospital if her child was alive and ok. Absolute scumbag. Instead you used her phone and bank card to buy yourself fake followers on Instagram you sad cunt.

Also you forgot to mention how friendly you got with them celebrity judges. When the one you really wanted wasn’t interest in more than a quick ride with you, you decided Ricci would make do. 🤣

Noname086

I for one have contacted the tan company and informed them how they are breaking the law flying in models from Ireland in the middle of a UK lockdown. I also pointed them towards this thread so they know who is promoting there brand.The say it was not there photoshoot it is Sean's. Feel free to dm your concerns to them too.
@roseandcaramel

Attachments

Last edited:
Openly saying on her story that she has a fever and then saying she’s going to work on Thursday with a brand?! Is she stupid?! Get a test!! I hope that brand drops her, how irresponsible!

Also asking herself questions about her apartment and it’s so obvious because she’s the only person ever that spells it appartment ?!
This has cracked me up hahaha so true..it’s so obvious she asks herself the questions 😂😂

Is it just me or does she always say she has something coming up on the Tv and then nothing ever ever materialises from it?

Last edited:
  • Haha

Alexaeddy

Shannen started wear juicy couture tracksuits last year so now Kim kardashian and paris hilton are wearing juicy couture tracksuits 😹😹😹😹😹😹😹

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Fruitloopd

Chatty Member
This has after making my evening 🤣🤣🤣🤣last time it was greasy burger joint 😂😂😂and now it for bottle false tan!!! She broke covid restrictions for!! She thinks that a big career move!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣omg she said loads of times she hates false tan!!! I’m scarlet for her!!!! Hope Luke packs his bags and runs will she is over there... lol she didn’t even get proper feature or publicity on his pages 🤣🤣🤣I’m howling!!!
Does she not even realise when she comes back on announces she a face for selling fake tan.. she be laughing stock even more to the country 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Your man Sean doesn’t even follow her fake page 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Report his business page to uk.gov for continuing work

His business address to report him 🙌🏻 He gonna wish he didn’t have shannen involved now!!! Selfish of him putting so many at risk!!!
Twats!!
547 Halliwell Rd
Halliwell
Bolton
BL18DB
United Kingdom

Last edited:
Reactions: 10