Shannen Reilly McGrath #3 Lies, scams and 100k fake fans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s him 😂😂😂thought shannen had him well trained tying laces 🤣🤣🤣 your lace and fly down Luke 🤣🤣🤣

It’s mad the way shannen has never prompted his landscape company 🤔🤔 strange but she promoted his fake emojees company??

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
If you google the company plus his name nothing even comes up :unsure: I don't think it is his company, he must just work for them. It's been around since 2015 and looks legit from their Instagram and website.

Not to put any profession down believe me I’ve worked plenty of jobs over the years to earn an honest wage, but how does someone with Lukes education end up working as a valet. I have a better job with a minimal education.
I agree. Very strange. I remember reading here that he got mixed up with the wrong people and had to leave his previous job. I would say Shannen is sucking him dry financially. The days of a one income household are gone. I personally wouldn't feel right expecting my partner to work while I sit around all day doing nothing. At the very least I would make sure dinner was there when he got home. She strikes me as someone who's main aim has always been to either find a guy with money or who's stupid enough to go along with the idea that she's too famous and glam to work a regular 9-5.

Reactions: 4
as much of horrible person that she is, and she really does seem like a truly horrendous human being. Fair play to him for working at whatever he can, there are many other people around his age, and older, that would prefer to lie around the house in their pyjamas and collect the dole (See Shannen for example) so I think it's a bit harsh to be laughing at him for working wherever he works.

Reactions: 8
as much of horrible person that she is, and she really does seem like a truly horrendous human being. Fair play to him for working at whatever he can, there are many other people around his age, and older, that would prefer to lie around the house in their pyjamas and collect the dole (See Shannen for example) so I think it's a bit harsh to be laughing at him for working wherever he works.
To be fair now, I dont think anyone was laughing at Luke for working that job , laughing at his open laces and hanging low but not what he works at. Luke could be working 5 jobs to keep Shannen happy as she is a leech and will suck him dry!! We all have to make ends meet somehow it's just one company this day another another day, it's all lies with the two of them. Compulsive liars. I did feel bad for Luke I genuinely did but hes made his bed there with Shannen, hope its comfy Lukey!!!

Reactions: 4
I agree, and no one here is laughing at him. It's just unusual to see someone who is qualified for X doing Y, when Y is a less technical and probably not as well paid role. I commend anyone for earning an honest wage.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Correct me if I’m wrong but I’d imagine the landscaping season is probably over with the bad weather coming in, could that be why he had to move jobs?

Reactions: 1
I agree, and no one here is laughing at him. It's just unusual to see someone who is qualified for X doing Y, when Y is a less technical and probably not as well paid role. I commend anyone for earning an honest wage.
It is unusual but as someone with a Master's degree and a mortgage, with no family to fall back on for financial support. If I lost my job tomorrow I would try pick up any role I could to pay the bills. I just hope all the wages he picks up are as honest as the ones we have seen.

From what I see nobody is laughing at his job. Fair play to him for working my point was if you look at his linked in profile it seems to suggest he is a professional in the corporate world. Surely that background would land you a better paying job than parking cars at the airport. It just seems a bit suspect to me. The landscaper probably came from him cultivating the greenery if you get my drift 🍁🤣

• Haha
Was thinking about Shans new accent wondering when it grew on her and decided to watch marcel and gabbys episode of her face or mine, season 3 for anyone wanting to watch themselves. She sounds completely different on that show than she does nowadays. Also clear to see how much her face has changed. One thing I’ve noticed both on this show and that clip posted in the last thread of her on irish tv is that she constantly simpers at the camera and poses her face instead of being au natural it’s very noticeable.

Wonder why Flowers.ie aren’t reposting her photos or putting her on their story if the flowers were gifted. Luke probably paid for them to be delivered and Shan decided to use it as an opportunity to keep her name out there. Have to put the grind in hey Shan seeing as your the hardest working person on the gram and all 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I was in st Mary’s with Luke and used to be close friends with him. He is not a landscaper. He’s a drug dealer and he’s well known for it. He fell out with all of us because of it and she didn’t help. He does not work in the corporate world as he was kicked out of DIT Aungier street for cheating on his exams. Don’t feel one bit sorry for him, a drug dealer is a drug dealer. His parents despise her apparently. I met her a few times and I’ve never met someone so thick in my life. I could only describe her as an absolute knacker.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I was in st Mary’s with Luke and used to be close friends with him. He is not a landscaper. He’s a drug dealer and he’s well known for it. He fell out with all of us because of it and she didn’t help. He does not work in the corporate world as he was kicked out of DIT Aungier street for cheating on his exams. Don’t feel one bit sorry for him, a drug dealer is a drug dealer. His parents despise her apparently. I met her a few times and I’ve never met someone so thick in my life. I could only describe her as an absolute knacker.
Well this was unexpected. According to Shannen when she was on the last thread with a fake username she actually saved Luke from the Dublin Drug Dealers he was associating with and got him back hanging around with his old school friends and yous all love her for it. Are you telling us that this like so many other things that come out of the girls mouth is a work of fiction?

Platinum extensions too years ago as far as I'm aware! Wouldnt say Oonagh would give her the time of day let alone a pair of extenos 😭🤣
My best friend ran the blowdry bar in Harvey Nichols in dundrum, a few years ago Shannen would get her hair done and always "forget her purse" or "loose her card" ! When my friend eventually said she had to pay before she had her hair done she asked if she gave her a shout out on insta could she get it for free.. my friend said no and never seen Shannen again 😅

• Haha
My best friend ran the blowdry bar in Harvey Nichols in dundrum, a few years ago Shannen would get her hair done and always "forget her purse" or "loose her card" ! When my friend eventually said she had to pay before she had her hair done she asked if she gave her a shout out on insta could she get it for free.. my friend said no and never seen Shannen again 😅
HAHAHAHAAHAH oh the stories of shannen get funnier and funnier everytime 🤣🤣🤣what a loser and knacker!! She’s throwing stones in a glass house ffs! From fcking jobstown and acting as if she’s living it up in Hollywood ! 🤦‍♀️Absolute loser and definition of the person with the €2k hand bag and a fiver in it.. she’d rather look like she’s rich to oursiders then have any Money in her purse! She thinks the man should provide for her because she’s too “gorge” to break a nail or lift a finger.
What a cheap skate !
Her fella selling white for a living, think it’s a coincidence that he’s always gone for “work” at 4/5am? Yeah cause all the people partying are crashing at that time and need something to keep them awake! Well done for giving that one away shan 👏🏼 I’d say the reason your always home alone is cause you can’t function with all that white you snort. You’ve been caught multiple times and kicked outta night clubs for it, do you think nobody knows about that or sees it?

And as for posting a billion quotes about #BEKIND ✌🏽Take a leaf outta your own fckin book shannen your the biggest bully ever. Bullied half the people in Dublin hence why your the only Irish influencer with two forums of hate, exposed by 50 people on insta, endless bad press and tweets about you! Do you think all of dublin/ Ireland just hate you for absolutely no reason? Do you think it’s cause we’re jealous of your looks? Aw cry me a river shannen.

The likes of Ellie kelly, Charleen, bla murphy.. all naturally far more attractive than you INSIDE and OUT. They actually create proper content, and you can tell they really work hard for it !! They work with well known big brands and have had their own collabs with their name on products with them! What have you done? What product have you had your name on ? What brand actually wanted your name covered all over their website because they’re so proud of you, and do meet and greets with hundreds / thousands of people waiting to see you? And they’re all very well respected influencers, unlike you. So take your face outta your arse thinking people “bully” you.. no shannen it’s because you get treated how you treat others !! You always thought you were the best looking human ever. Hate to break it to you babe, looks can only get you so far, you’ve THE most ugly personality and conscious in Ireland.
Sure your making yourself look like a ****** with all the cosmetic procedures, when the George opens up again I’m sure you’ll be asked on stage to do drag 😘

Also, I heard only like 30 people showed up at your Betsy event, just shows what a nobody you really are 🤣🤣🤣

Also, anyone want to volunteer to take a trip to love lane to remove some tiles that shouldn’t be there this weekend ?🤭

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Ah ye the old days of her hanging around Dundrum I remember them well, she used to go up to people and say she was there to meet her friend for lunch and had forgotten her purse and could they pay for her coffee e.t.c until her friend arrived, of course people would say yes then when the friend mysteriously didn’t turn up the poor person would be stung paying. What a loony going on a day out with nothing in her pocket and fleecing people for the day. How does she show her face anywhere the mad spoon, long term relationships me hole she hasn’t even held down a long term friendship.

• Wow
  • Haha
Well that was some interesting reading! So the mystery of how Lukey has been funding her life of leisure has been cleared up, and she is a hungry cretin who won't even pay for a cup of coffee. Who even bothers trying to scab a cup of coffee? She didn't even have 5e to her name?? Did her allowance run out the day before? Shannen seems to have ruined the local economy long before COVID even got here by the sounds of things. It's gas that she thinks we are all jealous of her, I wouldn't want to be her, even for 5 minutes! She's a con artist who sits around all day waiting for her boyfriend to come home to feed and ride her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.