Shannen Reilly McGrath #3 Lies, scams and 100k fake fans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously how flaming disrespectful.. I’m in middle doing master, college closed!! Struggling to write my papers as I’ve no library no resources... that flaming hairdresser thinks it right to ruin a course with close contact.. utter disgraceful!!! Shocking!!

Reactions: 2
I’m just off an online lecture and couldn’t take anything in I’m struggling with doing college online and I certainly would never let std fingers near me to even put one strand of hair extensions in my head.. she needs to get a grip.. imagine even thinking doing a one day hair extension course is something to be proud of hahah Awh I’m not able

Reactions: 7
It's shocking that something like that could go ahead. Companies can't even complete mandatory safety training with staff due to restrictions. Let her have her Crayola course, I doubt anyone will be asking her to do their hair.

When she does become self employed from her course the Revenue will know about it....

It's crazy , all these beauty courses still allowed to run but yet colleges are closed.
Salons and beauty rooms closed , alot of people out of work but yet you have the likes of these assholes going to different houses to do hair and makeup on someone who just sits at home .

Reactions: 1
Looking at amount cakes and sandwiches ordered there is a good few attending.. breaking 6 indoor rule aswell.. absolute waste of time her doing the course she never go actually do it! I’m all for progressing on with education and skills but she no intention of using the skill in practice she just doing it to scab more free stuff!!

Hey there, I've been a long time lurker in these threads! Something just popped into my head... wasn't she supposed to be doing playboy in October? Guess that was another lie
Screenshot_20201103-152236_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That certificate! 🤣🤣🤣 looks like something you get in primary school for being student of the week. Looks dodgy af

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That certificate! 🤣🤣🤣 looks like something you get in primary school for being student of the week. Looks dodgy af
Literally just about to comment that hahaha i could photoshop a certificate better then that from a milk carton.. playboy my arse 😆 she’s so embarrassing

She will have that displayed with the other tack in the sitting room I’m betting in a fluffy glittery pink frame ☝💁🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I wouldn’t ever make an account on these sort of forums because I would not be arsed with anyone else other than this witch! Iv witnessed first hand what this girl is capable of ,a dangerous dangerous witch! She screenshot google images of dead babies pretending to be having a miscarriage for her ex and sent them to a girl he was texting and said she was loosing the baby and he is off texting and Meeting girls 😖 Iv been one of them girls she sent them to and when I typed in to google I found the exact pics she sent me , i don’t think any sane person would do that , I hope you know who I am shannen ( you prob won’t cause you done it to plenty of girls ) cause your a sick bitter piece of tit you deserve nothing but bad luck and I’d have no problem saying exactly how I feel about you to your face you weird witch

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I wouldn’t ever make an account on these sort of forums because I would not be arsed with anyone else other than this witch! Iv witnessed first hand what this girl is capable of ,a dangerous dangerous witch! She screenshot google images of dead babies pretending to be having a miscarriage for her ex and sent them to a girl he was texting and said she was loosing the baby and he is off texting and Meeting girls 😖 Iv been one of them girls she sent them to and when I typed in to google I found the exact pics she sent me , i don’t think any sane person would do that , I hope you know who I am shannen ( you prob won’t cause you done it to plenty of girls ) cause your a sick bitter piece of tit you deserve nothing but bad luck and I’d have no problem saying exactly how I feel about you to your face you weird witch
I can't comprehend how anyone could do something so sick. She is completely unhinged. She comes across as the type of girl fellas should get restraining orders against if they ever intend on ending the relationship.

Reactions: 3
I actually can’t stop laughing at the bleeping state of it! My own job is a training instructor and by god no training course, ESPECIALLY with an expensive skill such as what she done, should ever be a one day course 😫 also if I jimmied up a ball of tit certificate like that my company would think I’m taking the piss

And she tells everyone she’s never had a nose job 🤥🤥🤥🤥 Ok Pinocchio x
I actually think she’s stunning there.

And she tells everyone she’s never had a nose job 🤥🤥🤥🤥 Ok Pinocchio x
Her whole face is a different shape now. There was no need for any of the surgeries, such a pity.

I actually can’t stop laughing at the bleeping state of it! My own job is a training instructor and by god no training course, ESPECIALLY with an expensive skill such as what she done, should ever be a one day course 😫 also if I jimmied up a ball of tit certificate like that my company would think I’m taking the piss

I agree. Considering how much hair extensions cost there is no way I would be handing that kind of money over to someone who completed a Mickey Mouse course for a few hours. Hair extensions can cause a lot of damage if applied incorrectly.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

I totally agree !!! Much more natural and pretty. Absolutely no need to have ruined her face the way she has

Reactions: 1
The accent like...😂😂😂😂😂 Why nosh!!! State of those extentions earlier. My blind granny would put them in neater. Some course 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The accent like...😂😂😂😂😂 Why nosh!!! State of those extentions earlier. My blind granny would put them in neater. Some course 😂😂😂😂😂
I have to tap through any of the stories where she's talking. Not an ounce of intelligence. She sounds like one of these kids that's been raised on Youtube.

Reactions: 3
Hey there, I've been a long time lurker in these threads! Something just popped into my head... wasn't she supposed to be doing playboy in October? Guess that was another lie View attachment 298257
Think she used the Ann summers playboy costume as the get out clause on her playboy cover story 🙈🤣 Thanked them for making her a part of a night to remember, they didn’t even put one of the photos on their Instagram page. I’d say it was the usual bullshit she paid for a photo-shoot and touted it around. According to some threads on here that discuss yacht girls, Dubai porta potties e.t.c you can pay to be on the cover of playboy so I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s the route she tried to go down. Think I read it on Chloe Khans thread or something similar.

So she’s 26 and went into love island in 2017 at the age of 23. Before that she had LOADS of jobs. Retail, clothes shops, jewellers, dental nurse, dance school. She fit a lot of jobs into maximum 6 years if she start working at 17/18 like she claims.

Last edited:
It was her talking with the teeth 🤦🏻‍♀️ like mr.ed and then bragging the colour was especially made for her. What a prick 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.