Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Missymeister

@winterblu hey there it’s ‘your one’ Missy here 👋👋👋
All I’ll say to you is have a look back at what ‘actually’ happened and the messages Shannen and her troll account sent me. Your opinion of me is none of my business but maybe get your facts right before mentioning me on here please 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

And yes @TikToc i am like a new woman!!! And embracing my new post chemo curls!!
I had a complete hair makeover yesterday and it was truly amazing 🥰🥰. First time setting foot inside a hair salon since chemo and it was badly needed!!!
Next tick on my bucket list is going to NY next month to see my oldest dearest friend ☺☺
Just cannot wait……feeling good a the moment so fingers crossed that stays the same 💕💕💕💕🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻💕💕💕💕

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

Irishgalperth

Chatty Member
A bit early but next thread title. Snug by SJ, a chancer, a taker, a candle stick maker. 😅 it’s in my head since the other day at the big reveal.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Missymeister

Hi my lovelies……just checking in. I’m doing good at the moment thankfully 🥰.
I started taking cannabis oil drops about 2 weeks ago and all I can say is the stuff is just incredible. I have to take way less of my strong pain meds and my energy levels the past week are hugely improved. I was waiting about 6 months to get the drops from this guy who makes them himself. And I ordered 2 bottles so he told me because it’s helping me so much I won’t have to wait anymore 🙏🏻🙏🏻 The taste is vile but my it’s honestly given me a new lease of life. My anxiety has improved my sleep has improved and most importantly my pain has reduced significantly. It will be I interesting to see if it had any affects in my tumours. My next scan is in February. And I have started seeing a really lovely guy……early days but he is kind and makes me laugh 🥰🥰
And as for the scammer and her candles………I would genuinely love to know how many she has sold??? And I hope she is happy in herself. She really has no shame. We all know the money used to fund, her hopefully a flop of a business, was from the GFM……karma Shannen karma. Your partner left you………he wised up and saw what a vile narcissistic woman you are. Actually woman is too good for you………cunt is perfect.
Hope all my amazing tattle bitches are doing ok.
Love B xxxx 💕💕💕💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 58

Missymeister

She's such a bitch isn't she. Knew she'd be a show off once we gave her wings 🤣🤣

Okay. We demand a hun bun photo from NYC x

Okay. We demand a hun bun photo from NYC x
Haha……I’m a bitch with curls and wings now!!!!
And I’ve just got the biggest surprise that my friend who works in Aer Lingus has arranged that instead of turning right when I step into the plane……I will be turning left and flying Business Class!!! I just can’t believe how much kindness there is in this world………I am just so so bloody grateful and quite emotional 🙏🏻💕🙏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Missymeister

@Missymeister how are you? Sending ❤ your way xx
Awwww @Turmeric123 you are so good to be thinking of me 🥰.
I haven’t been feeling great tbh……just feeling low and my pain levels have been high. Saw my palliative care nurse yesterday and she increased a few of my meds so hopefully in a few days they will kick in.
I have to admit that Vicky Phelans passing has saddened me to the core 😔. I met her last year at a Marie Keating Foundation event and we chatted after through DM and I honestly don’t think I’ve ever met such a truly courageous beautiful and dignified woman. My heart is breaking for her family 💔💔. May she RIP.
Haven’t been keeping up on any Shannen crap but I’ve no doubt she is still a pain in the hole. Haven’t the will or the inclination to see what her latest carry on is 🙄🙄.
Thanks again for your kindness and I hope all of my Tattle bitches are doing great.
B xx 💕💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Tammys

VIP Member
What a wonderful gesture from a griveing youghal family
A gofundeme was set up to bring their son home from abroad.
The money did not need to be used as the state repatriated .
They now have asked anyone that donated to the gofundme to seek a refund .
Isent that a wonderful gesture.
Thinking of them.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 48

Mad4craic

Chatty Member
Will u wash yourself shannen cos what's under ur nails is certainly not 100% biodegradable 🤢🤢
Screenshot_20221104-151620_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221104-151622_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

brandambassador

VIP Member
As an investor in the go fund me in this candle business I would appreciate if that tattlers could purchase so that I can feed my son at Christmas x
Thanks
Brand Ambassador
Silent Partner

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Missymeister

Ahhh my beautiful tattle friends……I have had to cancel my trip to NY next week 😔. I am just gutted to put it mildly. I can’t get travel insurance……refused by every provider as I have had cancer treatment within the past 12 months. I know it’s nothing compared to what so many are going through right now. I just can’t take the risk of travelling in case I need medical assistance over there and the US health system is the toughest. At least when I travel to the EU I have my E111 card but I would have zero cover in the US.
FUCK CANCER 😠.
The amazing Aer Lingus are arranging a full refund so at least that’s something positive.
So now when I get out of this bloody funk I’m in I will arrange my next bucket list tick.
B xx 💕💕

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40

Bidscavan

VIP Member
You've never went to a funeral as a day out?
Have to say I've never gone to a funeral as a day out. I usually go to mourn and offer my condolences. I've also never gone to a funeral of someone I've only met once or twice. And funny enough I've never gone to a funeral and tagged meself having cocktails there. I could be weird though 🤷‍♂️🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Talcadidas

Chatty Member
Ah lads, where to start?
Snug: the luxury brand where she throws in a refresher bar out of a multi box- like wtf? Is she Jo Malone or the Pound Shop?

The kitchen set up with the da in the back scoffin his fish and chips, the dog jumpin about, not a glove in sight, and the luxury wax melts being stored in a sweet box.

the operation of a business that has her working 18 hours a day but she’s too sick to work 8 hours at a computer.

The plans to open her own warehouse 😂

The sharing of her story by her other accounts…

I could go on but it’s making my skin crawl. She’s eternally grateful for the extra 675e she’s managed to raise from well wishers who are buying her cheapest product. And she’s eternally grateful for the free Labour in the guise of her parents. If only she put in as much effort into her own child as she did a coriander candle and a bubblegum smelling wax melt.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

DollyDaydreaming

The candles are way too expensive, not a hope of that business being successful. And that’s not taking into account her unpopularity

Thread title suggestion:

Barry’s out the gap,
Broken candles, no bubble-wrap,
GFM swindler needs a slap!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
The best craic? Each to their own I guess. There’s no doubt about it that pubs and drinking tend be a central feature of Irish funerals but any I’ve been to have always been somber and respectful affairs, especially when the person who passed is young. I certainly would not be tagging myself in the pub drinking on the eve of their funeral.. I find that so tacky.

Reactions: 35

Nofilterdee

She always has to bring up the cancer card as well. Why can't she just be positive and be grateful that she's cancer free instead of complaining about her ailments and blaming the cancer.
So many people would give anything to be cancer free.
She has to let it define her.

We use DPD at my dad's business and they always send out a text to let you know when they are coming or an estimated time.
Her saying they came earlier and she must have missed them is bollox because they always let you know.
Just another excuse for her not being bothered about getting her orders out.

My partner has terminal cancer. It's an awful time of year. Watching her pity party about low B12 and UAT (which I have) is just awful. Yes she is a single woman with a child but she is alive, she has so much going for her if she got off her phone and lived her life with her family who, despite her flaws, worship the ground she walks on. Not everyone is as lucky to have all she has. How any PR agency would take on someone with all the GFM drama- says a whole lot about them and I would question the morals of every other person they represent if SJ is on board with them.

I've unfollowed her now, hard to see people moaning about their hard lives when really they don't know how lucky they have it. There will always be someone who would gladly take your shite day in place of theirs SJ. Be grateful and move the fuck on with your life.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Wheretonext

VIP Member
She had no problem using the death of A young woman to delay the launch of her business last week. But that suited her for 2 reasons, 1; everything wasn’t in place for launch day. 2; she was able to get away for a night and go drinking with her mate Julie.
She‘s a disgrace. A shocking disgrace.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Oll36

She should make a GFM candle...stench of bullshit off it with a note of theft

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Oll36

Its standing out a mile it's either her or a family member,we had a good laugh at work this evening guessing which one it is and id say we've nailed it.As has been said here family members are as bad condoning her behaviour with the GFM.Anyone with a bit of decency would try get it through her thick skull that money was NOT used for the intentions it was donated for.Shes not even 30 yet but is forever going to be known as the one who scammed people out of money,not for having cancer and surviving,not for being a knock out influencer or not for being the greatest business ever but for scamming and lying.
I couldn't agree with you more. Everyone that ever brings up Shannen at work refers to her as "you know that one that conned people out of money"
She's not known as an influencer, or the girl who fought cancer, or as a candle maker.. she's known as a down and out piece of scum who conned charitable folk out of their hard earned money.

How her friends can defend her is beyond me.. it just makes them part of the problem. She must have spun some web of lies for them to defend her to the end.

Every three months at work we would do a charity drive. We would do a fundraiser and all money made would go to who was chosen.
My boss recently came out in our meetings stating that their won't be any monetary donations going to go fund me accounts or online donation sites as there seems to be a lot of scamming going on.
Then a conversation started about Shannen and what she did, and we all agreed that people will suffer because of people like her.

So everytime she reaches into her pocket to get new nails, stupidly drawn brows etc, I hope she remembers that the 50 to 60 euro she's spending is someone else losing out on financial help for their treatments. Financial aid that she promised to donate.

What Shannen needs to be reminded of is that this is not going to go away until she addresses it and tells the truth. People don't just forget.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

lodgequeen

Chatty Member
An oul wan who lives over the road only leaves the house for funerals. We called her months mind.

Maybe she’s now on tattle?? Howya Mrs. Quinn 👋

🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 30