Shannen Joyce #11 Lads it’s been said again and again but there is nothing that gets past a tattler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So even if we knew the price of the candles, we can’t purchase because no website 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
all going to be sorted by Friday - needs to build her bed first.... yawwwwnn

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have seen my kids run their TY companies better than Snugbyshannenjoyce.

I can see her in a few weeks flogging her candles at various Christmas Craft Fairs all over Munster

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m telling you she is chaos! A brand with no product for months. Now a product & no way of buying it! No price, no ordering system , no PayPal no stripe. My 2 year old son plays shop a LOT with his toys but even he sets me up as the customer before I buy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’ve launched better fake products in college 😂 this is going back 10years but I used to wix to create a website for said fake product and for context, I have a reputation in my 200 person company for being the biggest eejit around when it comes to anything tech. No website, shipping only sorted last week, domain obviously not checked as we came across the lovely hardworking owner of SmugCandles UK. What work did go into it then? I gave her way more credit on this one, assumed she at least had the bare minimum, nope!

Edit to add, said website had to be functional or it was a fail. It’s not difficult

Reactions: 6
@winterblu hey there it’s ‘your one’ Missy here 👋👋👋
All I’ll say to you is have a look back at what ‘actually’ happened and the messages Shannen and her troll account sent me. Your opinion of me is none of my business but maybe get your facts right before mentioning me on here please 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

And yes @TikToc i am like a new woman!!! And embracing my new post chemo curls!!
I had a complete hair makeover yesterday and it was truly amazing 🥰🥰. First time setting foot inside a hair salon since chemo and it was badly needed!!!
Next tick on my bucket list is going to NY next month to see my oldest dearest friend ☺☺
Just cannot wait……feeling good a the moment so fingers crossed that stays the same 💕💕💕💕🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻💕💕💕💕

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Am I the only one who is assuming that she bought that house with the GFM?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
All I’ll say to you is have a look back at what ‘actually’ happened and the messages Shannen and her troll account sent me. Your opinion of me is none of my business but maybe get your facts right before mentioning me on here please 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

And yes @TikToc i am like a new woman!!! And embracing my new post chemo curls!!
I had a complete hair makeover yesterday and it was truly amazing 🥰🥰. First time setting foot inside a hair salon since chemo and it was badly needed!!!
Next tick on my bucket list is going to NY next month to see my oldest dearest friend ☺☺
Just cannot wait……feeling good a the moment so fingers crossed that stays the same 💕💕💕💕🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻💕💕💕💕
Ah I was hoping "your one" was going to pop on and update. I didn't let the cat of of the bag about where you were going, just that you were ticking something else off. Go you girl xx

• Heart
Reactions: 14
We all know Scammen reads here, i wonder is she nervous about the other lady in the UK (original Snug creator) being wise to her being a copycat? Now we all know Scammen has the biggest neck going, but surely cant get away with literally naming a company, and doing the same products?

Reactions: 16
I have seen my kids run their TY companies better than Snugbyshannenjoyce.

I can see her in a few weeks flogging her candles at various Christmas Craft Fairs all over Munster
I was just coming on to say the same,id say we'll see her at every Christmas market,and I predict all her girlies are getting candles or wax melts this Christmas 🤣looking for suggestions for the next snug,she should have her next products planned out at least 6 months in advance the dope,she really hasn't thought this out at all has she.With all the business meetings she supposedly had and loved telling everyone about did no one attending those meetings tell her to plan in advance.Those meetings must have been held in playschool.

Reactions: 5
@Missymeister could you please not come on here with your fabulous hair when the rest of us are probably in hun buns and sweat pants!!

We hope you have an amazing time in NY ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
@Missymeister could you please not come on here with your fabulous hair when the rest of us are probably in hun buns and sweat pants!!

We hope you have an amazing time in NY ❤
Haha……oh believe me if my hair was long enough it would defo be in a hun bun!!!
And thanks so much………I’m so excited for my trip 🥰🥰💕💕

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

Bloody delighted to see you keeping and feeling well B. Thank you for checkin in 🥰 I love seeing your name pop up x

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Haha……oh believe me if my hair was long enough it would defo be in a hun bun!!!
And thanks so much………I’m so excited for my trip 🥰🥰💕💕
Great to see you back here wirh your new fab hair do.
Have a ball in NY such an amazing city xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
That house doesn't show up on the property price register so it was not sold
Takes months after sales to show up in some cases.
Ive wondered this esp with all the DIY going on. But tbf it’s only painting walls here and there and sometimes landlords are grand with that.

I think she’s mentioned a landlord before AND I feel she’d have not shut up about the fact she bought an actual house. Plus she’d be all over having a house insta and doing it all up, I think?

Reactions: 3
Oh I’m so so glad to see this post from you , you have been on my mind constantly! I’m so happy to know you are doing ok and your curls are DEVINE 🤩❤

• Heart
  • Haha
No website?! How the hell are people going to purchase? Isn’t a website the first step?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.