Shannen Joyce #11 Lads it’s been said again and again but there is nothing that gets past a tattler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ya Shannen you really don’t care what people think….that’s why you’re on ranting and looking extremely worked up! We believe you though 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If there's a new guy on the scene then he must be one: either desperate or two: have no access to the internet.

Nobody in their right mind would go near that crazy lying witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
@Missymeister how are you? Sending ❤ your way xx
Awwww @Turmeric123 you are so good to be thinking of me 🥰.
I haven’t been feeling great tbh……just feeling low and my pain levels have been high. Saw my palliative care nurse yesterday and she increased a few of my meds so hopefully in a few days they will kick in.
I have to admit that Vicky Phelans passing has saddened me to the core 😔. I met her last year at a Marie Keating Foundation event and we chatted after through DM and I honestly don’t think I’ve ever met such a truly courageous beautiful and dignified woman. My heart is breaking for her family 💔💔. May she RIP.
Haven’t been keeping up on any Shannen crap but I’ve no doubt she is still a pain in the hole. Haven’t the will or the inclination to see what her latest carry on is 🙄🙄.
Thanks again for your kindness and I hope all of my Tattle witches are doing great.
B xx 💕💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I haven’t been feeling great tbh……just feeling low and my pain levels have been high. Saw my palliative care nurse yesterday and she increased a few of my meds so hopefully in a few days they will kick in.
I have to admit that Vicky Phelans passing has saddened me to the core 😔. I met her last year at a Marie Keating Foundation event and we chatted after through DM and I honestly don’t think I’ve ever met such a truly courageous beautiful and dignified woman. My heart is breaking for her family 💔💔. May she RIP.
Haven’t been keeping up on any Shannen crap but I’ve no doubt she is still a pain in the hole. Haven’t the will or the inclination to see what her latest carry on is 🙄🙄.
Thanks again for your kindness and I hope all of my Tattle witches are doing great.
B xx 💕💕💕
Sorry to hear you havent been in the beat place I hope the changes help and kick in soon.
I think Vickys ppassing had touched most of the women in Ireland, so very sad.
Yes Shannon's still a major pain in the hole you are better off not keeping up she oupd bore you to tears 🤣
Take care and check in with us when you feel upto it xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
B xx 💕💕💕
Hello dear, I do hope the meds do their job for you soon and your pain levels come right the way down.
I'm sure the emotions of Vicky's passing have you quite sad.. Take it easy B, we are always thinking about you here.
Never worry about Scammen, she's doing the square root of duck all that would be considered anything of worth.
Always here for you.
Your loyal Tattle witches x

• Heart
always surprised by the group of women Shannen hangs around with they’re all in their late 30s/ early 40s and she’s only in her mid 20’s and highly immature

I myself live in youghal and I remember the time of the babygrow scandal her closest friends were saying behind her back that she definitely sent them to herself 🫣🫣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
always surprised by the group of women Shannen hangs around with they’re all in their late 30s/ early 40s and she’s only in her mid 20’s and highly immature

I myself live in youghal and I remember the time of the babygrow scandal her closest friends were saying behind her back that she definitely sent them to herself 🫣🫣
I live in Youghal too and went to school with one of them girls. There’s 2 or 3 girls in her group who have all recently left relationships/ marriages whatever is going on there…..

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

here here...

Reactions: 5
I was flying out to London this morning and I’m certain i saw her in the airport 🤣 if it’s wasn’t her it was the skull of her

• Wow
  • Haha
I was flying out to London this morning and I’m certain i saw her in the airport 🤣 if it’s wasn’t her it was the skull of her
Could of been. She's kept it very quiet wherever she's going which is not like her. Normally she can't hold her pish😂 just like Mejoolie😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.