Shannen Joyce #11 Lads it’s been said again and again but there is nothing that gets past a tattler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh no poor scammers candies are not selling at all
No one is buying
All the boxes built and no orders to fill

• Haha
Reactions: 10
As an investor in the go fund me in this candle business I would appreciate if that tattlers could purchase so that I can feed my son at Christmas x
Thanks
Brand Ambassador
Silent Partner

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Did she think everyone would buy with the double Mickey Mouse payment
She thinks everyone's gonna buy for the next six months coz she has a new product coming out every month till then. Deluded fucker bless her😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Aldi have loads of new candles on Sunday next. Wouldn't buy a coffee off this one. She's deluded.

Reactions: 14
@Missymeister sorry to hear you had to cancel your trip , but book somewhere fab in Europe don't not go somewhere , you deserve it.

Can't wait to go to homestore+more and see what scents they have on offer this week 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Is she actually selling in England when there's a company there already with the same name selling candles and wax melts😲

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Tiny observation, I went to her own Instagram page and to her link tree, she hasn't added the snug website to this. It's little things like this that show she isn't a good marketing person

Reactions: 14
Is she actually selling in England when there's a company there already with the same name selling candles and wax melts😲
The map just shows where her website traffic is coming from. No doubt there’s lotsa tattlers in the U.K. and beyond invested in the scam artist’s story

What the hell could you put in a newsletter about candles?? 🥱
I’m going to sign up for it with the address [email protected] - that way her and her crew will have to see the email and yet won’t be able to block me.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Hahahhhahaha I am living for the live stock updates here. It's failing as expected and I am SMUG

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Didn't the owner of the UK business say she was going to be keeping an eye on Shannen's launch. I'm pretty sure she did. Shur it's downright copyright theft if she thinks she can get away with selling in the U.K. , but then again Shannen is no stranger to stealing things.

Reactions: 11
Tiny observation, I went to her own Instagram page and to her link tree, she hasn't added the snug website to this. It's little things like this that show she isn't a good marketing person
Someone's reading here. It's there now. hI sHAnNeN. Where is the GFM money?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wonder will she have the brass neck to personally do local collection?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.