Shannen Joyce #11 Lads it’s been said again and again but there is nothing that gets past a tattler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The cheapest sweets from a tub from aldi/lidl - like 🤭 the two of them again at odds with her price point. Not a notion considering she is talking about this for months.

Reactions: 7
Lads she's such an embarrassment. Mortified for her...
The set up of the whole thing on her kitchen table, sweet boxes, the fake stories about how well its going.. She's some sham....
I bet she won't even have the second launch next month this one will be such a flop...
Still not over the dirty nails, from a one who has self care nights weekly she def don't wash herself properly anyway.
I buy wax melts from a local girl, all packaged perfectly in sealed plastic and sealed wrappers... Made in spotless conditions and its a. Side job...

Reactions: 19
That photo she showed yesterday just showed show amateur she is. Two people filling orders from sweet tubs without gloves on and her dad eating his dinner at the kitchen sink in the background with the dog looking at him. Her wax melts will probably smell like pork chops and have ribs of dog hair attached. Also she hasn’t a notion of going back to work in January. She’s hoping this will take off for her and so she’ll have an excuse not to
She admitted she hadn’t washed 🤢🤢 If her sales were so overwhelming and shocking why did she have to ad some cbd tit. She’s some greedy beggar

• Sick
Reactions: 6
So you pay big enough money to get crappy candles (or wax melts) that they threw into a box in the kitchen, and some sweets thrown in with it - which will smell and taste of the candle and also her hole after touching them with the state of her nails 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Yankee must be terrified 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Saying she could survive without the cbd then acts in shock that they are “actually quite nice”

Reactions: 2
For those of ye blocked. Which is about 99% of ye😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I buy wax melts from a local girl, all packaged perfectly in sealed plastic and sealed wrappers... Made in spotless conditions and its a. Side job...
I buy mine from a girl in Kilkenny, properly poured and packaged and always a little freebie with my order, she's meticulous.

Yankee must be terrified 🤦‍♀️
As an OG Yankee fan, if you are trying to sell me melts or candles, I need the scent so strong I've a sinus infection after it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
The notions🤣🤣🤣her own warehouse🤣🤣I'm actually not able🤣🤣🤣she can answer everything on here that's brought up but just not the GFM.Come on little miss scammer what have you done with all that money?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did she actually say she was goin to wait to see how the first day or two went before she looks into taking a warehouse 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ah lads, where to start?
Snug: the luxury brand where she throws in a refresher bar out of a multi box- like wtf? Is she Jo Malone or the Pound Shop?

The kitchen set up with the da in the back scoffin his fish and chips, the dog jumpin about, not a glove in sight, and the luxury wax melts being stored in a sweet box.

the operation of a business that has her working 18 hours a day but she’s too sick to work 8 hours at a computer.

The plans to open her own warehouse 😂

The sharing of her story by her other accounts…

I could go on but it’s making my skin crawl. She’s eternally grateful for the extra 675e she’s managed to raise from well wishers who are buying her cheapest product. And she’s eternally grateful for the free Labour in the guise of her parents. If only she put in as much effort into her own child as she did a coriander candle and a bubblegum smelling wax melt.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I am new to this thread but caught up and I have to say, I am shocked it is wax melts she is selling. I assumed by the name "Snug" and it being winter that she was bringing out Snuggies. I can't stand these "influencers" with no business/marketing qualifications bringing out crap products. I am all for supporting local but I couldn't justify buying from one of them. Her prices are ridiculous also. When I googled it, her website doesn't even come up. Finally got onto it and the tagline is "Snug, Cosy & Comfortable" - how is a candle comfortable?! Obviously leaving it open for other products down the line but I do think it looks stupid currently on the website as it does not fit in with what she sells.

Reactions: 17
Ya I think the fact that her website isnt even indexing on Google after 4 days says a lot about who put the website together and also about the traffic to the website. No matter what combo of search terms you use, the website is never in the results but her tattle threads are. Take a bow ladies 💅💅💅

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So far I've seen two of her girlies have bought candles from her and she reposted their comments,the rest will be family members on the side that still talk to her.They won't be buying candles or wax melts every week.Im calling it here now before it happens,she'll be on in December thanking everyone for their phenomenal support but it was just too much for her so she's going back to laya in the new year,in other words the whole snug tit show failed.

• Heart
I have a small bit of experience with web design,it is actually really easy to design a website and she is at the basic witch side of things with that website...I'd say the budget for everything was small enough to begin with.
The advert last night for Parachute was absolutely shocking.. asking her mam if she really thought the drink was nice as if she expected her to say its rotten 😂
If you watched her stories drunk you wouldnt know was it CBD,candles or refresher bars she was selling.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.