Shannen Joyce #11 Lads it’s been said again and again but there is nothing that gets past a tattler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry now but she's storing wax melts in sweet boxes but said last night she's giving people sweets in their orders as a surprise? Where are the sweets then?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How can she be off on the sick (i assume) when she had been well enough to launch a product and all the hard work and hours and hours that she has mentioned that went into this 🙄 She is a scammer in more ways than one. Someone should contact the dept of social protection.

Dept of Social protection will be watching and giving her enough time to incriminate herself.

Reactions: 8
Sorry now but she's storing wax melts in sweet boxes but said last night she's giving people sweets in their orders as a surprise? Where are the sweets then?
I mean c’mon give the girl time to trip over her own lies…

She will be on after her morning nap to tell us that she took the sweets out of the boxes because she wanted to put the melts in. But the sweets are in bags … holding up the kids Halloween bag of treats 😂

Reactions: 5
Is this where she got the candles from?? Or is this just her “business address”?

View attachment 1703814
She's in breach of the Consumer Rights Directive with her 7 day returns policy - all online customers have 14 days to change their mind .
You might want to update your T&Cs there Boss Girl Shannen - she's proving to be as much of a melt as her product

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The dept are alseep at the wheel
I wouldn't count on that. They tend to gather theor evidence now before they contact anyone. Technically her job could also end her contract of she is out on sickness grounds but running a business too. They may also be biding their time

Reactions: 10
I wouldn't count on that. They tend to gather theor evidence now before they contact anyone. Technically her job could also end her contract of she is out on sickness grounds but running a business too. They may also be biding their time
😂😂 lol this is when she will read this. Jump on to tell everyone “oh btw this isn’t a job. It’s just a hobby” 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Will u wash yourself shannen cos what's under ur nails is certainly not 100% biodegradable 🤢🤢
Screenshot_20221104-151620_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221104-151622_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Tell us you read here without telling us you read here 🙄 why would you leave the melts out in the open for hours packing orders when you know they lose their scent. She's the biggest liar going. Talking about renting a premises now, but going back to work in Jan? Dont waste your time hun this'll be well over by then. By the looks of things all shes selling are melts.
Also shes said there were people from Louisiana and Toronto on the website, she never said they bought, so I would guess they were bots, but she's in shock people from there were on the site. Wait til she gets the bots from tanzania she'll be rolling out the red carpet.
The crowd is west cork are clearly just selling off old stock cause she said she had to get on to them to order more but candles and melts once poured have to cure for minimum 10 days, and they were hardly flat out filling their warehouse with her tit scents.
The fact that she has plenty of stock left after 3 days on a double mickey money week tells you all you need to know really.
Bloody brilliant Summary. 😂🤡 The edges of the melts are split and chipped as well after being shook and broken in old the plastic sweet boxes. They need to be packaged in heat sealed plastic not bags.
You couldn’t make it up.. Still taking money of vulnerable people.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who the duck is going to have a lolly pop when it in a box of stinking wax melts
It would be toxic
I only know this because I left a box of smokes ( emergency ones ) when I took up the vape
I broke one night had a smoke the box was in the hall were the washing capsules and comfort was
I vomited 🤮 never smoked again
Was like smoking soap and perfume 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Who the duck is going to have a lolly pop when it in a box of stinking wax melts
It would be toxic
I only know this because I left a box of smokes ( emergency ones ) when I took up the vape
I broke one night had a smoke the box was in the hall were the washing capsules and comfort was
I vomited 🤮 never smoked again
Was like smoking soap and perfume 😂😂
I left a bag of porridge in the utility and over a weekend it was beside a box of washing powder. Both sealed to some extent. Nearly poisoned myself on the Monday.

Reactions: 10
What the feck is under her finger nails,looks like she missed with the toilet paper and didn't wash her hands.🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m blocked but someone please buy one, show us and return😂😂 it will be worth the fiver postage. I’m sure it will arrive damaged by the look of the packaging.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Kimmie21 seems to be her only customer she's after reposting her about 3 times saying these posts are making my day🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.