Shannen Joyce #11 Lads it’s been said again and again but there is nothing that gets past a tattler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so boring I skip through her stories had to go back to hear this. Even if she didn’t have breakdown cover, a quick google would bring up Mobile Tyre companies that would come and do it. She’s not in the real world at all 🙄
More money them sense

Reactions: 2
Ah how am I going to sleep with the excitement tonight lads? Been waiting for this launch for months🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Stop the bleeping lights lads,groundbreaking advice from the bore tonight. A lesson on teeth whitening....
Now, where have I seen a teeth whitening add before? Defo not on Instagram :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ahhh my beautiful tattle friends……I have had to cancel my trip to NY next week 😔. I am just gutted to put it mildly. I can’t get travel insurance……refused by every provider as I have had cancer treatment within the past 12 months. I know it’s nothing compared to what so many are going through right now. I just can’t take the risk of travelling in case I need medical assistance over there and the US health system is the toughest. At least when I travel to the EU I have my E111 card but I would have zero cover in the US.
duck CANCER 😠.
The amazing Aer Lingus are arranging a full refund so at least that’s something positive.
So now when I get out of this bloody funk I’m in I will arrange my next bucket list tick.
B xx 💕💕

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
So she had a flat tyre Monday, a flooded kitchen yesterday, guess whats coming today Shannen.. a failed launch 🤭
And you know what, nobody deserves all this bad luck more. .

Ahhh my beautiful tattle friends……I have had to cancel my trip to NY next week 😔. I am just gutted to put it mildly. I can’t get travel insurance……refused by every provider as I have had cancer treatment within the past 12 months. I know it’s nothing compared to what so many are going through right now. I just can’t take the risk of travelling in case I need medical assistance over there and the US health system is the toughest. At least when I travel to the EU I have my E111 card but I would have zero cover in the US.
duck CANCER 😠.
The amazing Aer Lingus are arranging a full refund so at least that’s something positive.
So now when I get out of this bloody funk I’m in I will arrange my next bucket list tick.
B xx 💕💕
Hey Missy, hope you're doing ok, you'll get to New York some day 🥰
Can't wait to see what you plan on doing next, The Berlin Christmas markets are supposed to be incredible 🥰

Reactions: 5
@Missymeister aww B I’m so sorry to hear that you’ve had to cancel your trip to NY. Im genuinely gutted for you. I hope you get to re book it soon and in the meantime keep ticking off that list and make all those fab memories. 🧡

Reactions: 4
So she’s launching today and I can’t find her website. It’s not in her bio on the actual Snug Insta page.
I think Alan Sugar is safe for another while….

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So obvious she wasn't ready to launch last Friday and that she used Lynseys death as an excuse. She wasn't on last Thursday night talking about it and been all excited like she was last night.
P.s. Scammen whoever gave u the watch as a gift looks like they gave your pal Joolie one too😂🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just googled ‘snug by Shannon Joyce’ and what was the top of the search results??? All her tattle threads. You better get that website shared Shannen otherwise anyone looking for you will land themselves on here for a bit of education.
That even gives me anxiety

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well I’m delighted. That was my big hope wanting us to change the thread titles on here to include her full name so tattle would be the highest google results so she couldn’t hide from her GFM shame.

Reactions: 15
A bit early but next thread title. Snug by SJ, a chancer, a taker, a candle stick maker. 😅 it’s in my head since the other day at the big reveal.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
duck CANCER 😠.
B xx 💕💕
Ah feck it B but certainly not worth it just in case xx

A bit early but next thread title. Snug by SJ, a chancer, a taker, a candle stick maker. 😅 it’s in my head since the other day at the big reveal.
Not quite the same ring to it though: Snug by SJ, a chancer, a taker, a GFM liar, a candle stick maker

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I genuinely hope with the greatest of malice that this fails spectacularly and she has a long hard think about how she stole money for a failed candle venture.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.