Shannen Joyce #11 Lads it’s been said again and again but there is nothing that gets past a tattler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Missymeister could you please not come on here with your fabulous hair when the rest of us are probably in hun buns and sweat pants!!

We hope you have an amazing time in NY ❤
She's such a witch isn't she. Knew she'd be a show off once we gave her wings 🤣🤣

Haha……oh believe me if my hair was long enough it would defo be in a hun bun!!!
And thanks so much………I’m so excited for my trip 🥰🥰💕💕
Okay. We demand a hun bun photo from NYC x

Haha……oh believe me if my hair was long enough it would defo be in a hun bun!!!
And thanks so much………I’m so excited for my trip 🥰🥰💕💕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
She's such a witch isn't she. Knew she'd be a show off once we gave her wings 🤣🤣

Haha……I’m a witch with curls and wings now!!!!
And I’ve just got the biggest surprise that my friend who works in Aer Lingus has arranged that instead of turning right when I step into the plane……I will be turning left and flying Business Class!!! I just can’t believe how much kindness there is in this world………I am just so so bloody grateful and quite emotional 🙏🏻💕🙏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 52
And I’ve just got the biggest surprise that my friend who works in Aer Lingus has arranged that instead of turning right when I step into the plane……I will be turning left and flying Business Class!!! I just can’t believe how much kindness there is in this world………I am just so so bloody grateful and quite emotional 🙏🏻💕🙏🏻
Pics we demand a photo shoot of everything xx

Reactions: 3
So lovely, and so deserved Missey. What an experience. Lovely to hear that you are getting to do all These amazing things. Mind yourself. X

Reactions: 4
Trying to sell the Dylan yokes crap again 🙄🙄 pay day is coming duck off u absolute dose of shite

Reactions: 7
What does amber smell like

asking for a friend.
Gosh imagine we all turned up asking for our refunds. Or tell her take it off the price 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You absolutely deserve every single bit of kindness you get ❤ Have the best time 👏🏻

Reactions: 1
Not a chance she's meeting anyone person to give those candles to

She's ballsy but doubt she'd be that stupid after all her scamming

• Heart
Aaarrrrrggghhh - when they use the term "drop" it's like nails on a blackboard for me.
I don't think she needs to think beyond the "first drop"

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not a chance she's meeting anyone person to give those candles to

She's ballsy but doubt she'd be that stupid after all her scamming
Don't think she will either but it's Scammen we talking bout so ya wouldn't know she could be brazen enough now🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 3
Just on the work group chat with about 30 colleagues and one of them had a picture up of her candles,they're raging as nearly everyone in the group donated to her GFM.Everyone in the group have swore not to buy anything off her and have said family members wont be either.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Just on the work group chat with about 30 colleagues and one of them had a picture up of her candles,they're raging as nearly everyone in the group donated to her GFM.Everyone in the group have swore not to buy anything off her and have said family members wont be either.
I changed jobs this year & both my old AND new work pals feel the same way. These candles aren’t selling unless there is die hard Shannen fans who will buy them up

Reactions: 8
Sometimes the sheep amaze me, take the Voduz hair dryers, I was amazed she had sold over 1000 that were faulty.

I most definitely won’t be buying anything from Snug

If the other Snug is registered in the U.K., shannen won’t be allowed to sell in the north, afaik.

O’Neills own the patent to three stripes in Ireland (but only Ireland). If you wanted to order a GAA jersey from london, the one you’d receive would have two stripes as they can’t legally sell to the U.K. as Adidas own the patent to three stripes there.

Hope the other Snug Candle lot sees this post.

If the other Snug is registered in the U.K., shannen won’t be allowed to sell in the north, afaik.

O’Neills own the patent to three stripes in Ireland (but only Ireland). If you wanted to order a GAA jersey from london, the one you’d receive would have two stripes as they can’t legally sell to the U.K. as Adidas own the patent to three stripes there.

Hope the other Snug Candle lot sees this post.
should email them on that website maybe? Not 100% on The north thing either, hopefully you’re right

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.