Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
That’s honestly an embarrassing set up. I’ve seen better standards from Sharon down the road who got into selling wax melts doing lockdown as an evening hobby.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Foggy

Chatty Member
Sean Phipps has a story up of him unboxing a package from Snug. The fecking candle is all cracked! It's not wrapped in bubble wrap or card or anything? Just a bit of tissue paper in a box. He's asking her to send a new one to him 🤣

• Haha

BrieBrie

Surely she has car insurance and could call breakdown assist??

A hotel for a flat tyre. I've never heard something more ridiculous and out of touch.

Talcadidas

Chatty Member
Is she actually selling in England when there's a company there already with the same name selling candles and wax melts😲
The map just shows where her website traffic is coming from. No doubt there’s lotsa tattlers in the U.K. and beyond invested in the scam artist’s story

What the hell could you put in a newsletter about candles?? 🥱
I’m going to sign up for it with the address [email protected] - that way her and her crew will have to see the email and yet won’t be able to block me.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

TikToc

VIP Member
Missy is in great form. Got her beautiful curls done and getting ready to put another tick in her bucket list next month❤

• Heart

Campfirestew

It's Roisin I feel sorry for, having HER for a mother. The cancer treatment has definitely affected her brain growth and development, her maturity is at the level of late teens at best. Her reactions and actions are poorly placed and highly questionable. There certainly not of an adult in her 20s.

The GFM will forever haunt her, it's not going away, it never will, until she addresses it maturely and not in the pathetic name calling she is doing.

And to post ads on a day where the female nation has lost their big sister who fought for their future, her own daughters too, just shows how self centered she is. Another young woman lost her battle to cancer, a disease Shannen has also fought. No, she couldn't pause her flogging for a day, cash is king and all that and is FAR more important to her than standing silently as a mark of respect for Vicky.

You could learn a lot from Vicky, Shannen, if you paused for 24 hours to take a look. She was courageous, engaging, funny, resilient, honest, brave, respectful to all, modest, humble, interesting, knowledgeable and most importantly kind.

• Heart

Talcadidas

Chatty Member
Child tells her there’s no school, why didn’t she just look on the app? It’s literally all there.

Also the tears over walking in and not knowing what’s in this decoration box, and what’s in that decoration box. Sure I was exactly the same this year with my boxes and my relationship didn’t break down - it’s literally just life.

I don’t understand why she comes on with the tears and says she has to go because she’s crying… like nobody is forcing her to instagram. Just stay off it. Nobody cares.

Talcadidas

Chatty Member
@turkishdelight i have been watchin you post on here recently and some of ur psts have made me laugh cause its obvious you are from youghal area and either you have no idea and just throwing comments out there or you are just making things up. firstly, ifyou followed shannen before she had followers she never used bulman on instagram but uses it on facebook and there is only one family member on her dads side she does not speak with and that was her own decision she has 2 aunts on her dads side, once whom she is very very close with and the other she disassociated herself with a long time before gfm because shes a toxic btch and a user. the same aunt has absolutely no friends herself so that says a lot. i will have an answer for every response because im very familiar with that side of family and theres only 1 whoshe doesnt speak with. anything else?
so after Blarney Stone came on from NY it’s obvious new “insider” followers are thinking, best create a name for myself that bares absolutely no relation to anything personal and gives nothing about my identity Away. And so today, on launch day, we have MinnieMouseClubHouse (a brand new member, from Youghall, with insider information, and a bias for Shannen).

im going to say it as it blatently is: this is obviously Shannen setting up yet another new account OR it’s someone in her family.

that in mind: What did she do with the GFM (you’re clearly close enough to have inside info)?

if I’m wrong, id REALLY like to know: what you think about Shannen’s morals when it came to the GFM thing (specifically holding on to money she doesn’t need for health, and refusing to donate it to cancer charity as she promised she would do)?

Maxser

What a wonderful gesture from a griveing youghal family
A gofundeme was set up to bring their son home from abroad.
The money did not need to be used as the state repatriated .
They now have asked anyone that donated to the gofundme to seek a refund .
Isent that a wonderful gesture.
Thinking of them.
Yes, truly honourable and such a tragic story. Thinking of the family.
There is another family in Youghal going through a really difficult time with their son with treatment etc & they are so decent. Some fundraising has been done and has paid for accommodation in the UK. A genuinely worthy cause. Its hard to have any sympathy for SJ with the carry on and braziness of her. Shes so childish

Reactions: 22

Jackjack38

VIP Member
It's such a strange phenomenon, being upset, ill, crying, in pain and reaching for the phone to talk to absolute strangers.
I will never ever understand it.
Absolutely it's OK to not be ok. And absolutely feelings should not be bottled up but talk to a loved one or a friend, don't go on insta cause it's just weird.

butterflybilly

VIP Member
€30 for the large candle, id rather physically eat €30 germs and all, than hand this THEIF a cent of my hard earned money🙄

• Haha
  • Wow

uncleted

VIP Member
her excuse that she’s self employed is pathetic- sure isn’t she on long term sick from her employment. How can she be both? Isn’t that fraud?
She’s dug herself into a hole AGAIN. She never. learns.
Now when someone as courageous and meaningful as Vicki passes away you’re bound to get a few messages from people who are channeling their grief through anger, im sure other influencers have gotten messages. Should you halt business, no but that’s my opinion. But you’re ✨self employed ✨ so clearly you have the ability to rearrange your own content. Flog double tomorrow, not difficult!
I’m sure loads of influencers got messages today, ones who have had cancer and some not. But ye know what Shannen, they remained quiet. They have dignity. Because it’s not. about. them.
Every message I saw yesterday on SM about Vicki has been positive yet you and your gobshite mate Carly think because you’ve had cancer you can draw negative attention to her death because you have that intense need to feed your own pride. Feck off honestly, you were canceled a while ago

• Heart

Nofilterdee

Alot of people with empty chairs around the table that will never be filled. The sympathy bs to sell a few fucking candles. And not knowing the daughter had no school? She would want to cop on now and put her first. Would ya not be mortified admitting you didn't know your child had a day off?

Tlong

I would say that she is feeling sad right now, Barry was in her life a long time & this is the first Christmas she will be doing stuff alone with her daughter, all you see is perfect families when your dealing with a newly broken family. There is no doubt it will be hard but she definitely brought the bad karma on herself, she is a mean girl & the company she keeps says an awful lot to, Miriam Mullins is a strange girl, creating content for children but she’s almost 30, Julie Hayes is another one that would trample over anyone to climb the Instagram ladder. Her business is clearly failing & come the new year she will have to return to her day job knowing everyone she worked with thinks she’s a robber over all the fundraising & gfm. It has to be a sad time really but I’m not able to feel sorry for her, from day one she lied, no one ever sent her a babygrow, that was a scam to gain followers and as a bonus she raked in thousands from fundraisers and the gfm.

uncleted

VIP Member
Another hun with a migraine. I don’t know about you all but I can’t go for a walk on the beach and do my makeup on camera when I’ve had a migraine. There’s a lack of research already on this condition but a slew of people who think a bad headache is migraine so it slows the awareness…

Cantturn222

VIP Member
It’s not fucking free trick or treat 👻 sweets your handing out
State of the house
I’d be scarlet to know after seeing that post if I had of bought her cheap tack

It’s like a 4 th year transition project

• Haha

Cantturn222

VIP Member
I think if she calls everyone here a bully