Shannen Joyce #11 Lads it’s been said again and again but there is nothing that gets past a tattler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Minniemouseclubhouse- can I ask, what do you personally think of Shannen and the whole GFM thing?

Reactions: 6
I'd love to see a big fat GFM funded cheque for Lyndsey's kids handed over rather than a pic of her that's years old to remind us she was sick. It's horrific to play on the feelings of people for economic gain.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'd love to see a big fat GFM funded cheque for Lyndsey's kids handed over rather than a pic of her that's years old to remind us she was sick. It's horrific to play on the feelings of people for economic gain.
Don’t like the way she behaves at all and I was also duped donating but no more GFM necessary for anyone. They all got huge settlements as well as incredible local donations. People are exhausted bring asked to donate . Give it a rest.

Reactions: 7
Don’t like the way she behaves at all and I was also duped donating but no more GFM necessary for anyone. They all got huge settlements as well as incredible local donations. People are exhausted bring asked to donate . Give it a rest.

Do you need a hug Lucy? No amount of money will make up for them kids watching their mam die or growing up without her. I might not have been clear but it would be an opportunity for Shannen to put the GFM to good use rather than playing on sympathy to line her own pocket.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
@turkishdelight i have been watchin you post on here recently and some of ur psts have made me laugh cause its obvious you are from youghal area and either you have no idea and just throwing comments out there or you are just making things up. firstly, ifyou followed shannen before she had followers she never used bulman on instagram but uses it on facebook and there is only one family member on her dads side she does not speak with and that was her own decision she has 2 aunts on her dads side, once whom she is very very close with and the other she disassociated herself with a long time before gfm because shes a toxic btch and a user. the same aunt has absolutely no friends herself so that says a lot. i will have an answer for every response because im very familiar with that side of family and theres only 1 whoshe doesnt speak with. anything else?
Too late for damage control love. Where's the GFM gone?

Her kids got plenty. Lynsey’s had plenty of go funds mes on the go when she had loads of money

Well said

Reactions: 2
@turkishdelight i have been watchin you post on here recently and some of ur psts have made me laugh cause its obvious you are from youghal area and either you have no idea and just throwing comments out there or you are just making things up. firstly, ifyou followed shannen before she had followers she never used bulman on instagram but uses it on facebook and there is only one family member on her dads side she does not speak with and that was her own decision she has 2 aunts on her dads side, once whom she is very very close with and the other she disassociated herself with a long time before gfm because shes a toxic btch and a user. the same aunt has absolutely no friends herself so that says a lot. i will have an answer for every response because im very familiar with that side of family and theres only 1 whoshe doesnt speak with. anything else?
so after Blarney Stone came on from NY it’s obvious new “insider” followers are thinking, best create a name for myself that bares absolutely no relation to anything personal and gives nothing about my identity Away. And so today, on launch day, we have MinnieMouseClubHouse (a brand new member, from Youghall, with insider information, and a bias for Shannen).

im going to say it as it blatently is: this is obviously Shannen setting up yet another new account OR it’s someone in her family.

that in mind: What did she do with the GFM (you’re clearly close enough to have inside info)?

if I’m wrong, id REALLY like to know: what you think about Shannen’s morals when it came to the GFM thing (specifically holding on to money she doesn’t need for health, and refusing to donate it to cancer charity as she promised she would do)?

Reactions: 23
so after Blarney Stone came on from NY it’s obvious new “insider” followers are thinking, best create a name for myself that bares absolutely no relation to anything personal and gives nothing about my identity Away. And so today, on launch day, we have MinnieMouseClubHouse (a brand new member, from Youghall, with insider information, and a bias for Shannen).

im going to say it as it blatently is: this is obviously Shannen setting up yet another new account OR it’s someone in her family.

that in mind: What did she do with the GFM (you’re clearly close enough to have inside info)?

if I’m wrong, id REALLY like to know: what you think about Shannen’s morals when it came to the GFM thing (specifically holding on to money she doesn’t need for health, and refusing to donate it to cancer charity as she promised she would do)?
Its standing out a mile it's either her or a family member,we had a good laugh at work this evening guessing which one it is and id say we've nailed it.As has been said here family members are as bad condoning her behaviour with the GFM.Anyone with a bit of decency would try get it through her thick skull that money was NOT used for the intentions it was donated for.Shes not even 30 yet but is forever going to be known as the one who scammed people out of money,not for having cancer and surviving,not for being a knock out influencer or not for being the greatest business ever but for scamming and lying.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Its standing out a mile it's either her or a family member,we had a good laugh at work this evening guessing which one it is and id say we've nailed it.As has been said here family members are as bad condoning her behaviour with the GFM.Anyone with a bit of decency would try get it through her thick skull that money was NOT used for the intentions it was donated for.Shes not even 30 yet but is forever going to be known as the one who scammed people out of money,not for having cancer and surviving,not for being a knock out influencer or not for being the greatest business ever but for scamming and lying.
I couldn't agree with you more. Everyone that ever brings up Shannen at work refers to her as "you know that one that conned people out of money"
She's not known as an influencer, or the girl who fought cancer, or as a candle maker.. she's known as a down and out piece of scum who conned charitable folk out of their hard earned money.

How her friends can defend her is beyond me.. it just makes them part of the problem. She must have spun some web of lies for them to defend her to the end.

Every three months at work we would do a charity drive. We would do a fundraiser and all money made would go to who was chosen.
My boss recently came out in our meetings stating that their won't be any monetary donations going to go fund me accounts or online donation sites as there seems to be a lot of scamming going on.
Then a conversation started about Shannen and what she did, and we all agreed that people will suffer because of people like her.

So everytime she reaches into her pocket to get new nails, stupidly drawn brows etc, I hope she remembers that the 50 to 60 euro she's spending is someone else losing out on financial help for their treatments. Financial aid that she promised to donate.

What Shannen needs to be reminded of is that this is not going to go away until she addresses it and tells the truth. People don't just forget.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I couldn't agree with you more. Everyone that ever brings up Shannen at work refers to her as "you know that one that conned people out of money"
She's not known as an influencer, or the girl who fought cancer, or as a candle maker.. she's known as a down and out piece of scum who conned charitable folk out of their hard earned money.

How her friends can defend her is beyond me.. it just makes them part of the problem. She must have spun some web of lies for them to defend her to the end.

Every three months at work we would do a charity drive. We would do a fundraiser and all money made would go to who was chosen.
My boss recently came out in our meetings stating that their won't be any monetary donations going to go fund me accounts or online donation sites as there seems to be a lot of scamming going on.
Then a conversation started about Shannen and what she did, and we all agreed that people will suffer because of people like her.

So everytime she reaches into her pocket to get new nails, stupidly drawn brows etc, I hope she remembers that the 50 to 60 euro she's spending is someone else losing out on financial help for their treatments. Financial aid that she promised to donate.

What Shannen needs to be reminded of is that this is not going to go away until she addresses it and tells the truth. People don't just forget.
I don't know how she walks around town with her head stuck in the air like she's done nothing wrong,what I always found strange as well is she loves coming on her stories telling her followers that she's going on national radio stations to spout whatever shite is in her head at the moment,but why never her local town radio station?because they know her for what she is that's why where as with the nationals she might get some sympathetic listeners.

• Heart
I don't know how she walks around town with her head stuck in the air like she's done nothing wrong,what I always found strange as well is she loves coming on her stories telling her followers that she's going on national radio stations to spout whatever shite is in her head at the moment,but why never her local town radio station?because they know her for what she is that's why where as with the nationals she might get some sympathetic listeners.
She excuses every bit of her disgracefull behaviour cos she had cancer, as do her friends and family..... it will always be the excuse til the end of time..... Shannon is an overgrown spoilt child, who thinks the world owes her something cos she "survived" cancer

Reactions: 11
Of course posting a pic with Lyndsey when she had her short hair but not the drunk one of them last summer looking recovered. Band wagon clowns 🤡

Reactions: 13
That's true,but in reality every family has been touched by cancer through family members or friends,that's not something that was exclusive to shannen,and I know she was young when she went through cancer the first time but that's not exclusive to her either.There is a little boy in youghal going through cancer treatment at the moment unlike shannen he DID have to go to England for his treatment,there was a GFM for him as well but unlike shannen his mam comes on SM regularly updating donators as to how his treatment is going and where the GFM is being spent in other words she's being transparent with everything,unlike shannen she's not coming on telling everyone she bought a new car,is going on hotel breaks,concerts,hair,nails,lashes,brows,endles clothes hauls,trips to new york nor is she starting a new business.In other words the kindly donated money is being used by this little boys family for the intention it was meant for.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
‘Thank you to everyone that were disappointed by me delaying the launch’….FFS shannen, you’re not making life saving medicine or feeding the poor. I’m sure people will cope without your poxy candles.

All these ‘influencers’ have really pissed me off over Lyndsey’s death, Sinead He’d, Siobhan OHagan, this one and MRS makeup. Making out that they were all best friends. Not once have I heard any of these fuckers mention Lyndsey or encouraging people to go have smear tests. Boils my blood that they have jumped on this band wagon

• Heart
Reactions: 27
‘Thank you to everyone that were disappointed by me delaying the launch’….FFS shannen, you’re not making life saving medicine or feeding the poor. I’m sure people will cope without your poxy candles.

All these ‘influencers’ have really pissed me off over Lyndsey’s death, Sinead He’d, Siobhan OHagan, this one and MRS makeup. Making out that they were all best friends. Not once have I heard any of these fuckers mention Lyndsey or encouraging people to go have smear tests. Boils my blood that they have jumped on this band wagon
Amen to every word of that 💕

Reactions: 5
Her thread is dead 😂 it says it at all. The only content she has on tattle is GFM related. I’ve always wondered…why not just come out and make a statement? Even just say you’re saving it in case you relapse, going on the way she does makes no sense and does her no favours, it’s bizarre she keeps repeating the same behaviours after receiving the backlash she has. Maybe this is why, she needs to keep some engagement.

Reactions: 12
Her engagement says it all she put the photo of herself with lynsey(rip) 13000+ interactions. Her photo of her “family” to prove to us she talks to them less than 1000. I have children older than her and younger than her, shes relevant to neither age groups. Look I wish her well but an expensive candle you’d only expect to purchase maybe once every 2 to 3 months it can’t be any sort of a consistent income. I have a brand that I’ve been using for years when it goes on sale I buy a gift box never more than €89 it has enough candles and diffusers to last a whole year. The only reason she has so many followers we’re all blocked from multiple accounts.

Not the right time to launch snug but always the right time to head to the pub. Full of shite.

Reactions: 13
Were herself and Lynsey that close? Don't recall seeing many mentions on her stories of her. She's in Longford for next couple of days must be for the funeral

She absolutely thrives on anything illness related be it herself or others. The smug face on her when she delayed the launch and was saying tit like "it's not me lads there's nothing wrong" she gets a wee dopamine hit when people ask about her health definitely.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.