Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dancinghippo

Chatty Member
She still hasn't anything up but I'm not surprised to be honest. She's so self centered she couldn't but any attention onto another person or situation

Bidscavan

VIP Member
i dip in and out of here but my nose is at me.. a friend called me at lunch timeand said she has been in marymount all day (friend goes in and out of there for work at times) but has seen shannen twice today and once was in the lobby talking with a nurse. wonder whats going on i dont watch her stories everyday but did she say someone was scik
She just said family issues outside her control 🤷‍♀️

Lovelula

VIP Member
I have the bPerfect Chroma and yes it is good. I’d rate it above Aimee Connolly foundation anyway. I’ve gone back to my Estée Lauder doublewear foundation now though, which I only stopped using in lockdown as it was too dear to be slapping on my face and not going anywhere…that’s when I tried all of the other brands.

The absolute state of her packaging, and the cheap sweets, at least throw in a few Lindor or something. So low brow.
Thank you that is so helpful!!I have heard amazing things about the Estee Lauder doublewear in fairness maybe that is worth a purchase?
I used the Aimee Connolly Dewy one which was grand but I would prefer a matte coverage now tbh,it is handy enough that you can colour match with Chroma by searching your usual foundation brand and they will then match you with a shade..any more tips?😂💕

TikToc

VIP Member
Ahhh my beautiful tattle friends……I have had to cancel my trip to NY next week 😔. I am just gutted to put it mildly. I can’t get travel insurance……refused by every provider as I have had cancer treatment within the past 12 months. I know it’s nothing compared to what so many are going through right now. I just can’t take the risk of travelling in case I need medical assistance over there and the US health system is the toughest. At least when I travel to the EU I have my E111 card but I would have zero cover in the US.
FUCK CANCER 😠.
The amazing Aer Lingus are arranging a full refund so at least that’s something positive.
So now when I get out of this bloody funk I’m in I will arrange my next bucket list tick.
B xx 💕💕
Ah feck it B but certainly not worth it just in case xx

EeFa

Aw lads I’m sorry for asking but what happened to her and Barry? I unfollowed ages ago and she prob has the most threads to look through… WHAT DID I MISS :(