Shannen Joyce #11 Lads it’s been said again and again but there is nothing that gets past a tattler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she actually trying to flog that bottle to people who are post transplant or something? Why would u even mention that in an ad? Anyways thought she was moving away from the cancer name or is that only when she has nothing to flog? Sorry lads but she's an absolute bleep

Reactions: 12
All the cork wans at it. bleeping disgrace, post about Vicky and then load of ads for shite

• Sick
Reactions: 10
They should all be ashamed of themselves today. Take 24 hours off the ads out of respect. Pack of vultures.

Reactions: 9
her excuse that she’s self employed is pathetic- sure isn’t she on long term sick from her employment. How can she be both? Isn’t that fraud?

Reactions: 10
That response is shocking, she’s something else. She really sees herself as a victim.

Reactions: 6
I really hate the ones that jump to her defence and use her cancer as a catch all for her crappy behaviour. Why should people who have battled cancer get a get out of jail free card? Cancer is a horrendous evil thing but it does not excuse bad decisions or crappy things you say or do when you are thankfully in remission.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
All she had to say was I fucked up, sorry. Instead goes on the attack. And she is self employed thanks to the generosity of many people donating to GFM and out of choice of not wanting to go back to work. Hard done by victim as usual. That response is horrific. Even saying she had a busy morning and wasn't on her phone - and the big dozy just woke up head on her.. lying as usual. Hope alot of people see her true colours after this.

Reactions: 12
her excuse that she’s self employed is pathetic- sure isn’t she on long term sick from her employment. How can she be both? Isn’t that fraud?
She’s dug herself into a hole AGAIN. She never. learns.
Now when someone as courageous and meaningful as Vicki passes away you’re bound to get a few messages from people who are channeling their grief through anger, im sure other influencers have gotten messages. Should you halt business, no but that’s my opinion. But you’re ✨self employed ✨ so clearly you have the ability to rearrange your own content. Flog double tomorrow, not difficult!
I’m sure loads of influencers got messages today, ones who have had cancer and some not. But ye know what Shannen, they remained quiet. They have dignity. Because it’s not. about. them.
Every message I saw yesterday on SM about Vicki has been positive yet you and your gobshite mate Carly think because you’ve had cancer you can draw negative attention to her death because you have that intense need to feed your own pride. Feck off honestly, you were canceled a while ago

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She had no problem using the death of A young woman to delay the launch of her business last week. But that suited her for 2 reasons, 1; everything wasn’t in place for launch day. 2; she was able to get away for a night and go drinking with her mate Julie.
She‘s a disgrace. A shocking disgrace.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
ah she is happy now she has the poor me shite now today to get sympathy and help sell a few candles. She is an embarrassment. Will be interesting to see how much she plays the victim today.

Reactions: 14
She really is dispicable. Zero integrity, zero awareness, zero respect.
She’ll never be successful with her crappy, spoiled, entitled attitude and approach to life.

Reactions: 9
ah she is happy now she has the poor me shite now today to get sympathy and help sell a few candles. She is an embarrassment. Will be interesting to see how much she plays the victim today.
Oh there'll be an anxiety or mental health post today no doubt

Reactions: 11
She had no problem using the death of A young woman to delay the launch of her business last week. But that suited her for 2 reasons, 1; everything wasn’t in place for launch day. 2; she was able to get away for a night and go drinking with her mate Julie.
She‘s a disgrace. A shocking disgrace.
Oh this all day long ...it should be said to her !

Reactions: 8
She should have just ignored those comments instead of making a big deal out of it. She looks very foolish. As usual she can’t help herself but to have drama. I can’t understand who she doesn’t see how unlikeable she is and how she will never make it as an influencer.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
By christ these insta wans think they are something special.
Easy for them flogging water bottles that cost nearly 50 euro when they get it for free.
They can not take criticism ok no one expected anyone to close shop when poor vickys death was announced.
But do this wan think she's running BT.
The sympathy card about her past illness is tiresome at this stage

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.