Shannen Joyce #11 Lads it’s been said again and again but there is nothing that gets past a tattler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely they can’t be €50! I wouldn’t pay €10 tbh. She will have them 2 for 1 in no time

Reactions: 8
If they were €1 I would not buy them from her. And if any insta hun has brains and they get a freebie they shouldn’t be supporting it either.

Reactions: 15
Grown women bought Lisa lusts jumper !! People are special at times so who knows

If they were €1 I would not buy them from her. And if any insta hun has brains and they get a freebie they shouldn’t be supporting it either.
I would never buy a thing from her and I’ll be shocked if many do

• Heart
Reactions: 13
You were saying on the last thread about loungewear. Maybe I'm wrong but what I'm getting from her posts is that the candles are the first installment and there's more items to come....

Once they get here from China 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You were saying on the last thread about loungewear. Maybe I'm wrong but what I'm getting from her posts is that the candles are the first installment and there's more items to come....

Once they get here from China 🥴
I thought that too, candles for one month then a new different product or is it another candle next month with a different scent?

Reactions: 6
Is her rat so delayed that she panicked and approached candle company and us pretending this was her plan all along.
If it was always the original plan why the delay, sure they were hardly flat out themselves with their 50 euro candles.

Reactions: 4
Another Emma mattress? Beggy witch only got one not so long ago did she not? Hardly needs a new one

Reactions: 9
The bleeping state of the product and stock flung all over the place some business woman she is

Reactions: 11
Another Emma mattress? Beggy witch only got one not so long ago did she not? Hardly needs a new one
Fkn madness I messages Emma mattress not that i will get a reply but certainly won't even consider them now for new mattress an pillows

Reactions: 10
Actually discusting the amount of stuff Emma mattress have given her
For what do they really think people will buy their products because they give it free to theses wannabees.

It has the opposite affect on me I would no more buy a product after it been given Free to these wans.

Reactions: 17
God knows what you'd get in along with the crappy candle with the stuf just thrown all over the floor.

#bossbitch, sorry #basicbitch

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It'll be interesting to see how much of the profits will be given to the other huns!

Reactions: 3
Missy is in great form. Got her beautiful curls done and getting ready to put another tick in her bucket list next month❤

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Oh "SAINT SHANNEN" making sure to tell everyone shes giving to the Simon community" wouldnt believe the lords prayer out of her mouth!!! And those who genuinely give, who dont need sympathy to sell rediculous candles to line their greedy pockets, dont post all about it, they give, the end🙄

Reactions: 18
Jesus she’s so full of crap, so fake pulling those stupid faces. Is your Mammy there 🙄 fcuk off.
Those of us that give to charity don’t broadcast it unlike these insufferable huns

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.