Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IR0201

VIP Member
Police knock on door

Police officer - Are you Shan McCarney?

Shan - No, I am Shan McCarney underscore OFFICIAL

Police officer - Ok, Shan McCarney underscore OFFICIAL you are under arrest on suspicion of murder

Shan - Exceewwse me? I was ACTING and I played you all! Don’t yewww know I was born to be on the stage???

Police officer - Acting? Three people who you threatened to murder are now dead

Shan - (changes wig) 🎶sometimes you’ve got to be a little bit naughty🎶

Police officer - what?

Shan - from Matilda… I am the real life Matilda don’t you know

Police officer - right ok… you’re still under arrest

Shan - are yewwww reactive abusing me right now??

Police officer - no….

Shan - actually… can cats be arrested?

Police officer - no they can’t but I don’t see what that has to do with anything

Shan - (changes wig). I AM a cat so you can’t arrest me thank yewwww. So if yewww’d like to leave, I’d appreciate that

Police officer - I don’t care if you say you’re a cat, you are still under arrest

Shan - just because you’re in authority, doesn’t mean you’re right! People in authority are cunts! Just like my kids are

Police officer - ok…. Please turn around so I can put the hand cuffs on

Shan - I have two witnesses to prove I’ve been in all day and so I can’t have committed murder!

Police officer - who are these witnesses, we need to speak to them and get a statement

Shan - *points* yewww see that tree outside? There’s two magpies who can tell yewww I’ve been in all day

Police officer - magpies? Erm they can’t talk so can’t be your witnesses

Shan - yewww are such a narcissist! Just because yewwww aren’t magic and can’t talk to magpies 🙄

Police officer - put your hands behind your back or we will have to get the cheese strings out

Shan - ohhh nooooo not the cheese strings 😭. I’ll comply but I still think you’re a see yewww next tewwwwsday. Also, before we go, can yewww please pick up that shit Lennys just done on my wigs?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

IR0201

VIP Member
Shan I know you buy drugs in the bluestone pub car park babes. And remember when you dropped your coke packet on live? 😏

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

MissBossyBoots123

Let’s be honest, the kids should have never been in care anyway, Shan DECIDED, CONSENTED herself to put her children into care. A service that’s so overstretched then blames them for not protecting her children. They should have never been there anyway. You have failed to protect them. They were your responsibility and you couldn’t keep them safe.

I’m so so so glad she’s offically said she doesn’t want to fight for them and is walking away. Hopefully her poor kids can finally settle down and have the love and care they deserve that they couldn’t get from their own mother. My heart broke and I cried for those kids this evening, the thought of them not understanding why mummy doesn’t want them or the thought of them seeing this when they are older. I just wish I could take them babies in and show them the real love of a mother that they have never clearly had from that vile piece of sh*t.

I hope they never return and see Shan for exactly what she is when they are older. I hope as they grow they realise their mothers awful, disgusting behaviour isn’t a reflection of them.

This situation has genuinely made me feel physically sick. I have two children a similar age to hers and I could never ever imagine talking so ill about them, no matter what they do. They are my kids, my world, the reason I breathe. How she couldn’t show them that is beyond me.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Lassie21

VIP Member
RANT INCOMING BITCHES, BUCKLE UP.

Shann love, if you put as much effort into looking after your children properly as you do with the daily sermons you sit and type it would be more in your line!!!
The video you still have the audacity to keep on your page is an absolute and utter disgrace and you never deserved them children in the first place!!! 😡😡😡
Yes you had a bad childhood blah blahdy blah, you aren't the first and you won't be the last, but you can't blame that on everything, grow the fk up take some accountability for YOUR actions for the love of god!!
It is your own fault your children are where they are, yes you were unwell, but what have you actually done to get them back....you can't even stay of the weed FOR THEM, it ain't that difficult. I would literally walk over hot coals to make sure my children were ok as a mother should!!

Any wonder the fyp is full of people dueting that video......you would be better taking a permanent break from TT altogether and get your shit sorted out!! Those two INNOCENT children deserve to be loved and happy, not afraid to speak or move when you are around....oh and while you are at it, get both dogs moved to a loving home where they also will be looked after, loved and walked!!

But on that note....no doubt we will see you on live tomorrow talking about some other ballbag who was horrible to you!!
Be kind to not only yourself but others....PITY THAT DOESN'T APPLY TO THE 2 LITTLE INNOCENT HUMANS YOU ACTUALLY BIRTHED!!!😡😡😡

Sorry ladies but it just flew out of me!! 🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 16

IR0201

VIP Member
You can claim all you like that it’s been a “show” or “act” or “game”. But the police do not give a fuck if you say it was an act afterwards, you not only threatened but promised to commit 3 murders. They’ve been inundated with reports. As have social and rspca. You can wave your white flag all you like now, but it’s too damn late. All of your karma is your own doing. You’ve lied about your family, friends, kids. You’ve abused quite literally every human and animal you’ve ever come into contact with. You are the scum of the earth and I cannot wait for the day those two innocent kiddies have it in writing that you will never be able to hurt them again. You cannot continue to abuse everyone and everything around you and claim it was a mistake or an act. No one is asking you to be perfect but we’re expecting you to not act like a sociopath. You’ve sealed your own demise. Enjoy your life all alone ya crank 🖕🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 16

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Thank yewwwwww for choosing my thread title. There were so many good suggestions and I'm sure if Shan was on Tattle, hers would win because she's just amazing at everything...

Special mention to Lucy and Mel for the inspiration. Lucy, where you at girl?!

Anyway, recap... Where the bloody hell do we begin...

- Shan now owns 7474849282738 wigs. They all look shit.
- She's removed the pictures of her kids off her walls.
- She continues to claim to be the best thing since sliced bread. According to her, she is fantastic and talented at everything as well as being a genius. We'll agree to disagree there Shan.
- Sub only lives continue for the most part, unless she gets bored and wants more attention.
- She still hates Lennie the dog, mainly because he's a male dog.
- Shan says her hands are magical and she is magical.
- Shan can talk to her dogs as well as her dead mum, brother and grandfather.
- Shan believes she is American born and bred.
- She went from being Harry Potter to Matilda to Miss Honey to Elsa to... I genuinely cannot remember what else, but she's getting through a lot of characters.
- Smoking more weed than ever and possibly some sniffing going on if the manic lives are anything to go by.

More important things:

- No sign of the children being home anytime soon. 2 weekly contact sessions are still in place with Shan's Grandma needing to be in attendance. Last week, she got the time wrong of a contact session and decided to tell the world that she chose not to see them because of her Grandma. She spent the entire evening trying to justify letting her children down and messing with their heads yet again.
- She threatened to throw the foster parents in a lake or something.
- She called out the judge on a live.
- She called out her stepmum on a live.
- She stated that she loves not having to be a parent or having any responsibilities.
- She slated her children yet again saying that they've become rude and just like the foster parents.
- She bleached her hair (real hair, not wig) this week despite being told not to by the courts because they drug test her.

So much more I could write about, but I think just watching some of her videos would summarise things better. She's lost the plot, thinks so highly of herself, is totally manic, hates her children, hates her pets, hates everyone, is totally alone (rightfully so), has a bunch of enabling arse lickers subscribing to her....

Feel free to add anything I've missed.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
Idiotic comment of the evening from one of Shans subs while she was on her dog walk
Shan "these stars are amazing"
Sub " can you show us Shan or will it give out your location"

• Haha
Reactions: 14

zoeshere

VIP Member
Her neighbours must crease everytime she leaves the house “oh we’ve got Ozzie osbourne this morning” 😂

• Haha

Fizzy Bubbles

I'm absolutely raging!! Saying she'd rather walk away than work with her social worker & then calling her 2 children "cunts" I'm actually speechless!! 🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Wow

Catinthebag

Just sent off the video to NE lincs Social services. Doubt they’ll need it as sure they’ve already seen it but anything I can do to help those innocent little children have a happy life I will.

• Heart

IR0201

VIP Member
Papa blaze you have no fucking clue how utterly destroyed the kids are. No one knows apart from a few. So before you jump on the defending Shan bandwagon, maybe think about the kids. I couldn’t give a flying fuck about her mental health. I care about the kids mental health. She’s dancing and happy as fucking Larry on tiktok. Whilst the kids are still in care and are confused as they’re not seeing Shan at the moment. The reason for that? Shan has continued the abuse. She has abused them so fucking badly that she isn’t even seeing them in the contact centre. So how about you shut your stupid fucking trap and think about the innocent kids in all this. You child abuse excusing bastard

• Heart

Leighanne02

VIP Member
I can't bear to unblock her after yday. It really affected me! I'm ashamed to say it affected me more seeing lennie treated like that than the kids 😔 I really pray the right authorities are dealing with ot today I really do

• Sad
  • Heart

cloboyooo

Wow! This is the most accurate representation of a narcissist I have ever ever seen.
How can she not see she is the issue?
If you’ve got to keep telling everyone you are an amazing person, you clearly aren’t. Who calls their kids cunts. Horrible vindictive woman, no wonder nobody wants anything to do with her. Why doesnt she have her kids in her care?

• Heart

IR0201

VIP Member
Good morning immature bitches!
Wonder who Shan will be today 🤣
Hopefully she isn’t allowed to see the kids again!

You can delete the post where you called them cunts Shan but it’s all over the fyp and it’s been saved 😏
Also… stop trying to say you gave false info to the Shanfam WhatsApp group in an attempt to try and say that things we’ve put on here are false leaked info. Everything I’ve said hasn’t come from anyone in the Shanfam and it is all fact. Have the day you deserve 😘

• Heart