Shann_adam#13 #13 Deadbeat Mum, alone in her slum, enabling subs licking her bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why has she just asked Luna if she’s a dog today? Of course she’s a dog…

• Haha
Reactions: 5
why's she just weirdly standing there staring at her dog eating.
when I feed my dog, I put his bowl down and leave him to it.

Reactions: 6
She doesn’t trust a sub because they only put 2 kissses? Is she for real? She deserves to be alone. She’s horrible

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Aw, I assume she's been dropped by management too. It's gone from her bio.. not surprising. I wouldn't be paying someone money to sit and make videos calling their kids cunts either.

Reactions: 10
Now numbers give her good bad vibes! Then she randomly says it’s like reds better than blue?! Wtf 😂

Reactions: 1
Do u think it’s worth the 5.99 to tell her what a narcissistic witch she really is?! I’m dying to get in the comments 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her neighbours must crease everytime she leaves the house “oh we’ve got Ozzie osbourne this morning” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Still no balls to turn the sub off I see!!! And can't even turn the live off until she gets showered......she is a complete nutcase!!
---
Imagine this being what your life consists off day and daily!!
I can't stomach her any longer....she is an actual disgrace and a complete narcisist and loves the sound off her own voice and don't even get me started on the complete tossers who are enabling her and paying for the privilege in the comments!!! 😡😡😡😡😡😡

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 10
How she has the audacity to stand on her pedestal and rant away when she's the shittest mother and person on the app right now.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
What in the one flew over the cuckoo's nest is going on today?
Lock the witch up someone. Then hunt the subs down and lock them up also!
---
Still no balls to turn the sub off I see!!! And can't even turn the live off until she gets showered......she is a complete nutcase!!
---
Imagine this being what your life consists off day and daily!!
I can't stomach her any longer....she is an actual disgrace and a complete narcisist and loves the sound off her own voice and don't even get me started on the complete tossers who are enabling her and paying for the privilege in the comments!!! 😡😡😡😡😡😡
Nah she isn't that unhinged...too clever to do that😡😡
As for that shower....I just can't 😡

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.