Shann_adam#13 #13 Deadbeat Mum, alone in her slum, enabling subs licking her bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just watched the video and reading comments everyone is calling her out. Good on them!!!! That was awful to watch tbh! Them poor kiddies.

Reactions: 9
Imagine wasting your time & energy telling people not to gift instead of just turning them off

I'm sorry but the muttering under her breath is making me howl 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I can't breathe 'the shan fam' 'I'm gonna blow my lid cuz people piss me off' 'bad days are allowed' 'people just don't listen'

Luke who what where when are the duck you talking to you absolute simpleton these people bleeping pay to 'chat' to you! You rude narcassistic ungrateful witch!!!
It’s when people put things like come on shan you got this and she does that sigh then starts to talk then sighs, then does an aggressive sarcastic smile then says something like, people are allowed to have bad days….

yes shannon they are but those people arejust trying to help and be kind! You are a nasty horrible witch and the sooner people realise that the better

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I can't fathom why she'd call her own children, her own flesh and blood C##TS what a vile witch of a mother. Quite clearly she doesn't want those lovely kids back and is more than happy to do what she's doing. My hope is that they'll find a loving home, she's not fit to be a mother, to have animals and to lick the tit off anybody's shoe. I hope social services have seen the video of her calling her own children!!! She's sealed her own fate where those kids are concerned.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So she said "oh im just going to do my washing you all talk amongst yourselves, that's probably best"......then came back and was reading the comments and her huns talking like she asked them to.....next thing she says "next live I'm turning my comments off!!!!"🤣🤣🤣🤣

So pay me to sub but im turning them off.....you Shann followers really need to have a look at yourselves and who you are supporting, and a lot of you are Mum's, yous should be actually embarrassed!! 😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 7
why and how did she get her kids taken off her. How long ago? Only just found her thread and only seen her now and again on TT haven’t followed the story

Reactions: 3
Police knock on door

Police officer - Are you Shan McCarney?

Shan - No, I am Shan McCarney underscore OFFICIAL

Police officer - Ok, Shan McCarney underscore OFFICIAL you are under arrest on suspicion of murder

Shan - Exceewwse me? I was ACTING and I played you all! Don’t yewww know I was born to be on the stage???

Police officer - Acting? Three people who you threatened to murder are now dead

Shan - (changes wig) 🎶sometimes you’ve got to be a little bit naughty🎶

Police officer - what?

Shan - from Matilda… I am the real life Matilda don’t you know

Police officer - right ok… you’re still under arrest

Shan - are yewwww reactive abusing me right now??

Police officer - no….

Shan - actually… can cats be arrested?

Police officer - no they can’t but I don’t see what that has to do with anything

Shan - (changes wig). I AM a cat so you can’t arrest me thank yewwww. So if yewww’d like to leave, I’d appreciate that

Police officer - I don’t care if you say you’re a cat, you are still under arrest

Shan - just because you’re in authority, doesn’t mean you’re right! People in authority are cunts! Just like my kids are

Police officer - ok…. Please turn around so I can put the hand cuffs on

Shan - I have two witnesses to prove I’ve been in all day and so I can’t have committed murder!

Police officer - who are these witnesses, we need to speak to them and get a statement

Shan - *points* yewww see that tree outside? There’s two magpies who can tell yewww I’ve been in all day

Police officer - magpies? Erm they can’t talk so can’t be your witnesses

Shan - yewww are such a narcissist! Just because yewwww aren’t magic and can’t talk to magpies 🙄

Police officer - put your hands behind your back or we will have to get the cheese strings out

Shan - ohhh nooooo not the cheese strings 😭. I’ll comply but I still think you’re a see yewww next tewwwwsday. Also, before we go, can yewww please pick up that tit Lennys just done on my wigs?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Police knock on door

Police officer - Ok, Shan McCarney underscore OFFICIAL you are under arrest on suspicion of murder

Shan - Exceewwse me? I was ACTING and I played you all! Don’t yewww know I was born to be on the stage???

Police officer - what?

Police officer - no….

Police officer - no they can’t but I don’t see what that has to do with anything

Shan - (changes wig). I AM a cat so you can’t arrest me thank yewwww. So if yewww’d like to leave, I’d appreciate that

Police officer - I don’t care if you say you’re a cat, you are still under arrest

Shan - just because you’re in authority, doesn’t mean you’re right! People in authority are cunts! Just like my kids are

Shan - I have two witnesses to prove I’ve been in all day and so I can’t have committed murder!

Police officer - who are these witnesses, we need to speak to them and get a statement

Shan - *points* yewww see that tree outside? There’s two magpies who can tell yewww I’ve been in all day

Shan - yewww are such a narcissist! Just because yewwww aren’t magic and can’t talk to magpies 🙄

Police officer - put your hands behind your back or we will have to get the cheese strings out

Shan - ohhh nooooo not the cheese strings 😭. I’ll comply but I still think you’re a see you next tewwwwsday. Also, before we go, can yewww please pick up that tit Lennys just done on my wigs?
Omg I’m creasing! STOP 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Police knock on door

Shan - (changes wig) sometimes you’ve got to be a little bit naughty

Police officer - what?

Police officer - no….

Shan - yewww are such a narcissist! Just because yewwww aren’t magic and can’t talk to magpies 

Shan - ohhh nooooo not the cheese strings . I’ll comply but I still think you’re a see yewww next tewwwwsday. Also, before we go, can yewww please pick up that tit Lennys just done on my wigs?
I'm not ashamed to say a peed a little 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Police knock on door

Police officer - what?

Police officer - no….

Shan - ohhh nooooo not the cheese strings 😭. I’ll comply but I still think you’re a see yewww next tewwwwsday. Also, before we go, can yewww please pick up that tit Lennys just done on my wigs?
seriously howling,
I cant cope🤣🤣🤣
Today needs to stop, I want to get off
You absolute, immature witch make me piss🤣🤣🤣
---
I'm not ashamed to say a peed a little 😂😂😂😂
I've done a tsunami ....🤣🤣

• Haha
That video is so so sad. I’ve saved it so that on days when I doubt myself as a mummy I can watch it and know that I am doing a million times better than her. The social services have in her words ‘ruined them, well done, you should have protected them’…. Who the fuckety duck do you think you are?! YOU should have protected them but YOU put them into care, whether you chose to or you got them taken it lays SOLEY AT YOUR DOOR!!!!!!!!
There are people in this world DESPERATE for kids, DYING for their kids, KILLING for their kids and YOU have the audacity to call your beautiful 4 & 6 year old CUNTS. I have 3 kids, aged 19, 18 and 4 and you know what, I’ve never even THOUGHT to myself that they are cunts LET ALONE SAY IT OUT LOUD ON A PUBLIC SOCIAL MEDIA PAGE

Apologies for the caps, I’m SOOOOOOOO ANGRY!!!!!!!!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Aww she's having a day off social media tomorrow 🥺. Maybe that should of been today Shan before you spewed pure evil to over 1k people or made the vile video about your kids. You belong in the gutter with the other rats

• Heart
I just commented on most recent video and within seconds was blocked. So she’s sitting there on TikTok 🤣🤣🤣
No one cares Shann that you’re taking a day off. No one likes you!!!

• Haha
She's apparently taking a day off social media tomorrow. We'll see how long that bleeping lasts. I can't believe what she said about her kids etc. Makes my blood boil. Hopefully Shan, you'll be taking the day off tomorrow to catch up on tattle, so you realise what a bleeping mess you are.

• Heart
Smelly-Shan the popo are coming for yewww so you’ll be off of tiktok anyway… unless you’re planning on shoving a phone up your fishy fanny 🤮

• Haha
What has happened to her in the past few months ? Last I saw of her she was apparently getting the kids back and was doing ok ,now she's calling them the c word on videos and threatening murder. Is she back on drugs?

She's apparently taking a day off social media tomorrow. We'll see how long that bleeping lasts. I can't believe what she said about her kids etc. Makes my blood boil. Hopefully Shan, you'll be taking the day off tomorrow to catch up on tattle, so you realise what a bleeping mess you are.
She will be back, doing the cleaning, telling everyone it was an act, she called her kids c**** because she wanted to show everyone how other people treat them or some bullshit. There will be an excuse

adam if you are reading this, lucky escape mate, no one believes her bullshit!
---
Smelly-Shan the popo are coming for yewww so you’ll be off of tiktok anyway… unless you’re planning on shoving a phone up your fishy fanny 🤮
😂😂😂😂

I'm surprised she hasn't made an only fans yet charging stupid money just to show her manic episodes🤣
She deserves everything that's coming to her. It's funny how all her old mods are on side with Moma B now.

She needs to sectioned asap.

And those kiddies kept as far away from her as possible

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.